I hope that's enough.
我希望这就够了
Take it.
接受吧
Anything you can remember
如果你记得什么昨天
about seeing this girl around yesterday.
见到这个女孩的事情 告诉我
Things disappear if you don't look at them quick enough.
如果你不赶快看的话 东西就会消失
Tilly, I don't have time for riddles.
蒂莉 我没有时间猜谜
There's a little girl in the hospital.
医院里有一个小女孩
This is bigger than a little girl.
这事比一个小女孩重要多了
Do you remember that symbol from Eloise's notebook?
你记得埃洛伊丝笔记本里的记号♥吗
And the dead man's tattoo. I'd hardly forget it.
还有那个死去男人的纹身 我不会忘记的
Then look before it disappears.
那就在它消失前快看看
What the hell is going on here?
到底发生了什么
I came as soon as I got your message.
我收到你消息之后就赶来了
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
I waited for you,
我在等你
and you'll be glad I did,
你也会庆幸我在等你
because I know deep down
因为我知道你马上就会发现
underneath all that overwhelming anger and resentment,
你心底那些难以抑制的愤怒和怨恨
you'll soon see that all of this was meaningless.
完全没有任何意义
It wasn't meaningless. You'll see.
那不是没有意义的 走着瞧
You'll remember.
你会想起来的
You know, we were like sisters.
我们曾经就像姐妹一样
I'm sorry I ever felt that way.
抱歉我从没这么觉得
You need a drink.
你需要来一口
I'd rather have some of that cucumber-mint-honey lavender water
如果能让你走开 我宁愿喝一些黄瓜薄荷蜂蜜味的
if it will make you leave me alone.
薰衣草水
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I am not leaving
你不跟我好好喝一杯
until you have a real drink with me.
我是不会走的
I wish I had the cucumber-mint-honey lavender water.
我倒希望我喝的是黄瓜薄荷蜂蜜味的薰衣草水
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I've never been great at subtle.
好吧 我从不擅长煽情
We're cursed.
我们被诅咒了
You don't remember it, but we really are sisters.
你不记得了 但我们真的是姐妹
Evil Queen, Wicked Witch.
巫后 邪恶女巫
What are you talking ab--
你在说什么啊
Sister.
妹妹
There's only one name I can think of -- Robin.
我只能想到一个名字 罗宾
We're not done, Regina.
我们还没完呢 瑞金娜
Not today.
不是今天
Zelena?
塞琳娜
What's going on?
发生什么了
Oh, Regina.
瑞金娜
I teach pedaling.
我教动感单车啊
Oh, Zelena. Thank God.
塞琳娜 谢天谢地
Oh. Oh, I was cursed.
我被诅咒了
To be a hippie!
变成了个嬉皮士
Listen to me. We have a problem.
听着 我们有麻烦了
Gothel's out,
葛朵被放出来了
and Lucy's in terrible danger.
露西很危险
Things have been changing so fast.
事实变化万千
I need you to come back with me to Hyperion Heights.
我需要你跟我回海伯利安高地
Yeah, you're right. Someone needs to pay for this.
你说的没错 得有人为此付出代价
I am so glad you're back.
你回来真是太好了
What is it?
那是什么
It's just my --
只是我的
my curse persona, Kelly.
我受诅咒的人格 凯莉
I mean, I had a life here.
我在这有自己的生活
Yeah, I know. I saw it.
我知道 我看到了
But it's time to leave all that behind.
但现在要把这些忘在脑后
Regina.
瑞金娜
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
I'm getting married.
我就要结婚了
Now, I've performed this test many times.
这种测试我做过很多次了
Carried these blades a long way.
我一直带着这些匕♥首♥
It's quite simple.
很简单
All you have to do
你只需要
is tell me which one of these has magic.
这些匕♥首♥里的哪一把拥有魔法就可以
Is it that one?
这是一把吗
No. It isn't.
不是
I think maybe it's in there.
我觉得可能是在那里
I don't want power if it's gonna do things like that.
如果一定要那么做的话 我宁愿自己没有能力
Don't be afraid.
不要怕
This power can be used to help people,
这种能力可以用来帮助他人
to heal people.
治愈他人
In fact, there's a little girl
事实上 有一位小女孩
who desperately needs your help.
现在正迫切地需要你的帮助
So, if you're ready,
如果你准备好的话
it's time to show what you can do.
让我们看看你的能耐
He's a good bloke, Regina.
他是个好男人 瑞金娜
A real solid, regular guy.
一个非常可靠正直的男人
And I may have been cursed, but...
我或许被诅咒了 但...
I was happy.
我很幸福
Well, after we save Lucy
等我们把露西救出来
and dispatch Gothel and Drizella,
解决了葛朵和崔西里亚之后
maybe you can come back here and marry him then.
或许你能回来再嫁给他
Regina, how can I promise to be faithful and true
瑞金娜 如果我骗了他
if I'm lying to him?
又怎么向他承诺我的忠诚呢
It's no longer me, but it is also me.
我已经不是我了 但我还是我
It's like I'm both.
我就好像两个人一样
I mean, I still love him.
我还爱着他
I'm sorry, Zelena.
我很抱歉 塞琳娜
Coming here was a big mistake.
我就不该到这来
You have a life.
你有自己的生活
I don't mean to screw it up.
我不想搅乱你的生活
No, you're not. L-Listen.
你没有 听着
Look, I love you.
我爱你
And we have to save our family
我们要拯救我们的家庭
and our people,
和人♥民♥
no matter what it means personally.
不管它对我个人造成什么影响
I mean, that's what heroes do, right?
这才是英雄该做的 对吧
Right.
没错
Okay.
好吧
Let's go.
我们走
She's so still right now.
她还是一点生气都没有
It's not right.
不该这样的
She's a great kid.
她是个好孩子
I just wish I could do more.
真希望我能多做点什么
Well, maybe you could read to her.
或许你可以读书给她听
From the second she saw the book you wrote,
她一看到你写的那本书
she needed to have it.
就想要拥有
Whenever she looked at it, it gave her strength.
每次阅读那本书 都能带给她力量
Yeah, okay.
好吧
I know exactly what part to read, too.
我也知道我该读哪部分
This is the oldest part of this realm --
这是这个国度最古老的地区
the original Enchanted Forest.
魔法森林
This tree has the same magic that took my mom to Storybrooke.
这棵树有送我妈妈回童话镇的魔力
How did you find this one tree
你是怎么找到这棵树的
with so many regular trees around it?
周围这么多树都长得一样呀
I had some help from an old friend.
我得到了一位老朋友的帮助
Lucy, this is Tiger Lily.
露西 这是老虎莉莉
She's from Neverland, and she's a fairy.
她从梦幻岛来 是一位仙子
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you, Lucy.
很高兴见到你 露西
I found Geppetto's axe.
我找到了盖比特的斧头
I think this should be up to the task.
我觉得它能派上用场
What are you going to do?
你们要干什么
Why are you cutting it down?
你们为什么要把它砍下来
Okay. Lucy, remember the wardrobe?
露西 你还记得那个衣橱吗
No. No!
不 不要
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表