to look into his sad, puppy dog eyes
看着他难过 垂头丧气的双眼
and know that it was all your doing.
心知这都是你造成的
Oh, careful, Drizella.
小心点 崔西里亚
I may not have magic here,
我这里虽然没有魔法
but I have a handy baseball bat
但是我有一打棒球拍
that would get the job done just as well as a fireball.
也能够把你撂倒
Swing away.
算了吧
You don't want the curse broken any more than I do.
你和我一样不想让咒语被打破
And now that my dear Eloise is free,
现在我亲爱的埃洛伊丝已经自♥由♥了
you're outnumbered.
你根本不是我们的对手
Oh, so you and Gothel are working together now.
所以你现在和葛朵是一伙的了
Why?
为什么
Oh, that's cute.
真可爱
You think I'm going to villain monologue for you?
你觉得我会对你说出恶棍的独白吗
Please.
省省吧
Oh, and tell Henry I'll call him later,
告诉亨利我之后会打给他的
so that we can, you know, finish the interview.
你知道的 完成采访
Okay, okay, okay. That's -- that's enough.
好了好了 够了
Congratulations, Detective.
恭喜你 警探
You closed your case.
你结案了
But you have no idea
但你全然不知
what you just blew wide open.
你这样做会造成什么后果
How's it feel to be a hero, pal?
做英雄的感觉怎么样 朋友
I was just doing my job.
我只是做好我的工作
Well, tell that to her.
这话你去跟她说
Eloise?
埃洛伊丝
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, I just wanted to bring you this
我给你带来了这个
as a thank you.
作为谢礼
I baked it myself.
我自己做的
That's very kind of you.
你真是太好了
How are you?
你还好吗
You adjusting okay?
还适应吗
Honestly, I'm having trouble sleeping.
实话说 我晚上睡不着觉
Well, that's understandable.
这可以理解
You've been plunged into a strange new world.
你进入了一个陌生的全新世界
Have you gone to see that therapist yet?
你去看过心理医生了吗
I tried.
没什么作用
Here's my number.
这是我的号♥码
If it will make you feel any better,
如果能够让你感觉好一些
you can call me any time.
你可以随时打给我
You really are my white knight, aren't you?
你真是我的救星
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
New Order? Yeah.
新秩序乐队 是
"Bizarre Love Triangle" is, like,
《纠缠三角恋》是我第三喜欢的
my third favorite New Order song.
新秩序乐队的歌♥
Yeah, totally.
同意
Their best is "Temptation." “Temptation."
他们最棒的歌♥是《诱惑》 《诱惑》
Yes! Most people say "Blue Monday."
没错 大多数人觉得是《忧郁星期一》
Well, most people would be wrong.
多数人可能都是错的
Ain't it the truth.
可不是嘛
Hey, I'm Henry. Nick.
你好 我是亨利 我是尼克
Nick.
尼克
Henry, you two have met?
亨利 你们已经打过招呼了
That's -- that's great.
那 那很好
You're that Henry?
你是那个亨利
J told me you wrote Lucy's favorite book.
小杰告诉我你写了露西最喜欢的书
Oh, so you know Jacinda... and Lucy.
所以你认识杰辛达 和露西
Nick's a lawyer.
尼克是律师
He's the guy that I hired to help get Lucy back.
他是我雇来帮助夺回露西的
Not just the lawyer --
我不只是律师
I'm also Lucy's dad.
我也是露西的生父
You're, uh, Lucy's dad?
你是露西的父亲
Nick, what are you doing here?
尼克 你来这里做什么
I said that I was gonna drop off
我说过我会下班后
all the custody paperwork after my shift.
把抚养权文件拿给你
Yeah, I thought I'd get a jump on it,
是的 我想先拿来看看
and that way I'd be all caught up
这样的话 我们晚上一起聊的时候
and we'd go over it tonight.
我就能清楚一些
You have the papers here?
文件在这里吗
Uh, yeah, it's...right...
就在
right here.
就在这
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Henry, it was great to meet you.
亨利 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Yeah, good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
And I will see you tonight, J.
今晚见 小杰
So, that's, uh -- that's Lucy's dad, huh?
所以那是 露西的父亲
I had no idea he was so...cool...
没想到他那么酷
and successful.
还那么成功
Trust me, it came as a surprise to me, too.
相信我 我刚知道的时候也吓一跳
Until this morning,
今早之前
I hadn't seen him for 10 years.
我已经10年没有见过他了
Come on.
快来
She went this way, toward the cottage.
她朝这边去了 往小屋那边
Great. A white rabbit trap.
好极了 白兔陷阱
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
I'm glad you think this is funny.
你还能笑得出来
Oh, no.
不
It just reminds me of a story
我只是想起了
of how my grandpa met my grandma.
我祖父母相遇的故事
He trapped her in a net.
他把她困在一张网里
That's weird and aggressive.
那真是奇怪又暴♥力♥
Yeah, well, she hit him with a rock first.
她先用石头扔他的
Your grandma sounds like my kind of woman.
你祖母听起来是像我这样的女人
Can you reach your sword?
你可以拿到你的剑吗
Yeah, let me see if I can --
我来试试看
Yeah, no, I don't think I can get it.
不 我拿不到
I think you're gonna have to get it.
还是你来拿吧
I can't reach it.
我碰不到
Come on.
起来吧
Don't worry, we'll find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
We'll get them back together.
我们会让他们团聚的
Family always finds each other.
家人总是能够找到彼此
My grandparents had this motto --
我祖父母有句座右铭
"I will always find you."
我永远都会找到你
A motto?
座右铭
How often did they get separated?
他们经常分开吗
You'd be surprised.
你无法想象
But it always worked out.
但总是会回到一起
You ever think you're a bit naive, Henry?
你有没有觉得你有一点天真 亨利
I know that where you come from,
我知道你从哪里来的
true love always wins,
真爱总能战胜一切
but mine is a world of broken promises
但是我的世界充满了破碎的承诺
where people never find each other.
人们从不会找到彼此
Is that why you said it's complicated back there?
所以你才说回到这里百感交集
Yes.
没错
Now let's go find Alice.
我们去找爱丽丝吧
You brought it!
你带来了
Yeah, sorry, it's a signed copy.
真抱歉 这是一本签名版
Now, let's figure out
我们来看看
who this Nick character really is.
这个尼克到底是何许人也
Lucy, Nick is a real guy with a real job
露西 尼克是一个有一份好工作
and really good taste in music,
和很高音乐品味的好男人
and he's your dad.
而且他是你的父亲
You should be happy you can have him in your life.
你的生命里有他 你应该感到高兴
He's not my dad.
他不是我的父亲
You are.
你才是
And you're already in my life.
而且你早已在我的生命里了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表