I want to see the picture!
我要看照片
How do you know about the picture, Lucy?
你怎么知道照片的事的 露西
Ivy told me all about it.
艾薇都告诉我了
She did? She...
她告诉你了吗 她...
Oh, boy.
天啊
This photo.
这张照片
I know she's on your side now,
我知道她现在是你这边的了
and I know what you found in Grandma's weird attic,
我还知道你们在外婆的诡异阁楼里找到了什么
so come on!
来吧
Show me!
让我看看
Wait a minute.
等一下
I remember reading this scene.
我记得我读到过这个场景
Um, so, Henry is Henry, obviously,
所以 亨利当然就是亨利了
and Roni, you're...
然后罗尼 你是...
You're Regina! I mean, of course you are!
你是瑞金娜 可不就是你吗
Oh, my gosh. You're his mom.
我的老天 你是他妈妈
Regina Mills adopted Henry Mills
在真实世界里的波士顿
in the real world in Boston!
瑞金娜·米尔斯领养了亨利·米尔斯
And it was the best thing that ever happened to her, to you!
这是发生在她身上 也就是你身上最棒的事
Lucy, no.
露西 不是的
Give it up.
别执着了
The picture's obviously fake.
这些照片很明显是假的
No, it's not!
才不是
Henry, you had something magical.
亨利 你身怀魔法
You had a book that had real stories in it,
你有一本书 里面记录了真实的故事
and you never gave up.
你从不放弃
And I won't give up, either.
我也从不放弃
You are going to break this curse
你将会打破这个诅咒
because you truly are Regina.
因为你真的是瑞金娜
And all I have to do is make you remember.
而我只需要让你想起来就行了
And I know exactly how to do it.
我正好知道该怎么做
This is where the real suffering begins.
这里才是真正的苦难开始的地方
Desk work isn't that bad.
文书工作也没有那么糟糕
I feel fine. I'm going back to work.
我感觉挺好 我要回去工作了
Well, Captain wants you to stick it out for at least a week.
队长希望你至少要再住院一周
I take it you want to walk out of here.
我想你是要自己走出院了
That's right. I'm going to walk straight back to the precinct,
没错 我要直接走回分局
have a word with the captain.
跟队长聊两句
In the meantime, keep your eyes on your phone.
在此期间 你注意看手♥机♥
I might have some errands for you to run.
我或许有差事交给你来办
I was hoping you might help me while Weaver's resting up.
我还希望在韦弗休息的时候你会帮我呢
It's an important case. It's a missing girl.
这案子很重要 有个女孩失踪了
So, what do you and Weaver do when he needs help?
韦弗需要帮助的时候你们都会做些什么呢
He buys me lunch.
他给我买♥♥午饭
All right.
好吧
Well, I was a little skeptical
我本来还有点担心
with the stray dogs hanging out in the alley,
因为看到了在小巷里游荡的流浪狗
but Bella Notte has damn good pizza.
但是"美妙之夜"的披萨可真是好吃
Now, what's up with you?
你感觉怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
You've been quiet ever since Lucy dropped
自从露西说出瑞金娜这一重磅消息
the Regina bomb.
你就一直没什么话
Are you worried about her?
你在担心她吗
No, it's not that.
不是这么回事
It just, you know --
只是 你知道
It just brought up a difficult memory is all.
只是勾起了一段很痛苦的记忆
I actually -- I --
我其实... 我...
I did try to adopt once.
我确实试过一次收养孩子
A beautiful baby boy.
一个很漂亮的小男孩
Then at the last minute, the adoption agency decided
然而在最后一刻 领养机构认为
I wasn't a good fit.
我不合适
Just left a mark, you know?
给我留下了心理阴影
Well, for what it's worth,
不管怎样
you seem like mom to a lot of people around here.
这里很多人都觉的你像个妈妈
Which is why we have to help Lucy.
所以我们一定要帮露西
If we pretend we believe her,
如果我们假装相信她
then she'll stop being defensive
那她就会卸下防御的心理
and finally believe the truth when she sees it.
最终会相信她所看到的真♥相♥
Trust me.
相信我吧
The sooner the fantasy fades, the sooner she can heal.
幻想褪去的越快 她痊愈的也就越快
Okay, Operation Heartbreak it is.
好吧 心碎行动开始
That's a thing from my book.
是我书里的内容
Just like something else she said,
就像她说过的
which gives me a good idea of exactly where she is.
从她话里我猜到了她现在在哪儿
You want to go there now? I'll go solo.
你现在想去吗 我自己去就好
Your afternoon is already full.
你的下午已经安排满了
Is it?
是吗
Oh, did I forget to mention
我是不是忘了说
the pizza place was close to that?
那家披萨店离那个很近
Go ask her out.
去约她出去吧
Sometimes I guess you just got to accept when Mom knows best.
有时你不得不承认 妈妈总是知道什么最好
Now, be charming, and don't slouch.
要英俊潇洒 不要懒散颓废
I'm kidding!
开玩笑的
Go talk to her. I'll go deal with Lucy.
去找她聊聊 我去处理露西的事
Watch out!
小心
You have to be careful around strange magic.
接触陌生的魔法时你一定要小心
You all right?
你没事吧
Drizella.
崔西里亚
I should have let that thing eat you.
真该让那东西吃了你
You tried to kill my son.
你想杀了我儿子
On my mother's orders.
是我母亲命令我杀的
She doesn't take "No" for an answer.
她绝不容忍♥抗命行为
Well, is that why you're here?
所以你来了这儿吗
No.
不是
I am through with doing things for that woman.
我受够了给那女人做事
I am here to find magic to help me get free of her.
我来这儿是为了找到能让我脱离她的魔法
Uh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I thought you were marrying some prince.
我以为你是要嫁给某个王子呢
Do you honestly think that was my choice?
你真以为那是我自己的选择吗
Oh, I see.
我懂了
The funny thing is, I was born with magic.
有趣的是 我天生就会魔法
Only Mother never let me cultivate it.
只是母亲从不让我学习使用魔法
She knew I would only use it to escape from her.
她知道我只会用魔法逃离她
So, if I can't learn to use my own magic,
所以 如果我不能学会使用自身的魔法
I will steal someone else's.
我就偷别人的魔法来用
Drizella, I know what it's like
崔西里亚 我知道与一位
to live with such a controlling mother.
强控制欲的母亲生活是什么样子
Perhaps I can help.
或许我能帮你
Really?
真的吗
But you're not going to steal it.
但是你不能去偷魔法用
You're going to use the gift you were born with.
你要使用你天生就有的魔法
I got what you asked for.
我给你搞来了你想要的
Fresh from that charmless little community garden.
刚从那个毫无美感的小社区花♥园♥弄来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Your mother has denied me of this for far too long.
你母亲已经拒绝我这一要求太久了
Then prove to me that this was worth ruining my nails for.
那就向我证明 我弄脏了指甲挖土是值得的
That's perfect.
简直完美
Careful!
小心
This is a most dangerous path to take a person down.
这是打倒一个人最危险的方式
Then I guess we'll see
那么我倒要看看
if Regina is as powerful as she thinks she is.
瑞金娜是不是如她想象的那般强大
What's that?
什么情况
Uh, The English Beat. "Save it for Later."
"英国节奏"乐队的《留给日后》
I know what it is. Why are you playing it?
我知道是什么歌♥ 你为什么放这首歌♥
Oh, I always just liked the '80s.
我就是很喜欢80年代
You know, John Hughes movies, New Wave music --
约翰·休斯的电影啊 新浪潮的音乐啊
a little -- little New Order, a little Adam Ant.
还有新秩序乐团 亚当·安特的歌♥
You know, I always used to make these amazing mix tapes, and I was --
我总是做一些不错的混剪带子 我还...
You are making less sense than normal, Henry Mills.
你比平时更让人不懂了 亨利·米尔斯
Yeah, right. Uh --
是吗 好吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表