Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
It was you all along. You saved yourself.
一直都是你 你救了你自己
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
It's me, Alice.
是我 爱丽丝
I'm all grown up, aren't I?
我长大了 是吧
And I've been so many places since we saw each other last.
我们上一次分别后 我去了很多地方
It's curiouser and madder and sadder...
一个比一个更古怪 疯狂 悲伤
and so much more wonderful out here
外面有很多很美好的东西
than I ever imagined it could be.
超出我的任何想象
So thank you.
谢谢你
You don't have to worry about me anymore.
你不用再担心我了
'Cause I'm okay.
我很好
I promise.
我保证
I think, after all this time...
我觉得 这么多年了
I'm finally --
我终于...
Gosh, it's such a big, beautiful world, isn't it?
天啊 那真是一个重大又美丽的词语 是吧
Free.
自♥由♥
Do you know how the evidence got here?
你知道这个证据是怎么来的吗
You know me better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解我
I can't have done it, could I?
我不可能下得了手 是吧
Or I could've done it, can't I?
还是我可以
I really am all alone.
我真的一直都是一个人
I have to leave this place.
我要离开这里了
Before I hurt anyone else.
在我还没有伤害到其他人之前
He didn't see me.
他没看到我吗
Well, you're kind of hard to miss.
你可是很惹人注目的
I'm sorry. Were you just talking to the Troll?
抱歉 你在和巨人说话吗
Yeah.
是的
I know what you're thinking --
我知道你怎么想的
crazy Tilly, totally bonkers, absolutely mad.
疯蒂莉 完全疯了 疯透了
Yeah, kinda.
是啊 有点吧
But all the best people are.
但最优秀的人都是如此
I just got back from Tibet.
我刚从西♥藏♥回来
Everybody there talks to statues.
那里人人都对着石像说话
So -- what were you telling the Troll?
所以你在跟巨人说什么呢
I was...
我在...
I was saying goodbye.
我在道别
You're running away.
你在逃避
I tried that.
我也试过
You know what I found out?
知道我最后发现了什么吗
Sometimes you just have to look up and face your problems.
有时你必须直面你的问题
Well --
那...
it was nice to meet you, Crazy Tilly.
很高兴认识你 疯狂的蒂莉
Good luck.
祝你好运
What's that you're reading?
你在看什么书
"Alice in Wonderland."
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
It's my favorite.
我最喜欢的书
Tilly.
蒂莉
We're out of time. I have to take you in.
我们没时间了 只能逮捕你
I will find you an alibi. I promise.
我会找到你的不在场证明的 我保证
I think I've already found someone.
我想我已经找到人了
A security camera?
摄像头吗
He saw me.
他看到我了
He's always seen me.
他总能看到我
And now it seems he can talk.
现在似乎他还能开口说话了
Samdi.
桑迪
I'm so sorry about my sister earlier.
抱歉我姐姐之前的言行
She only has one speed -- tornado.
她只有龙♥卷♥风♥这一种速度
You don't have to apologize for her.
你不必替她道歉的
I just came to say I'm sorry our date got cut short.
我想说很抱歉我们的约会被打断了
And to return this.
并且把这个还你
Your granddaughter left it in my apartment.
你孙女落在我公♥寓♥里的
Fine. You caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
I had Lucy break in to your apartment.
是我让露西进入你的公♥寓♥的
But that doesn't change what she found.
但这也不能改变她找到的东西
These?
这些吗
Yes.
是的
I saw the Death Card.
我看到死神卡了
Who are you after?
你在追杀谁
You know, Regina... you could've just asked.
知道吗 瑞金娜 你可以直接问我的
I'm here for the Dark One Dagger.
我是来找黑暗者的匕♥首♥的
Despite our twisted history, Rumple is my oldest friend.
我和他的历史复杂 但朗普是我交情最深的朋友
Do you really think I'm just gonna stand by
你以为我会袖手旁观
and watch you kill him?
让你杀了他吗
No.
不
But I want to be cards up with you, Regina.
但我要给你几张好牌 瑞金娜
You know what kind of man I am. You always have.
你知道我是什么样的人 你一直都知道
You --
你...
you've always been more difficult to read.
你一直都让人看不透
This is your past.
这张是你的历史
Your present.
你的现在
This is your future.
这张是你的未来
There could be a great love in your cards.
你的牌里蕴藏着美好的爱情
But only you can choose your path.
但你必须选择你的路
And what choice do I have?
那我有什么选择
Other than to stop you?
除了阻止你之外
Take a page from your old teacher's book,
从你老师的书上取下一页
find a way to have it all.
找到你的路 一直走下去
This places you at the Troll
盲面包师被杀时
at the time of the blind beggar's death.
你在巨人像这里
How did I not see it before?
我之前怎么没想到
It was like he was winking right at me.
就好像他一直在对我眨眼
Well, I checked... and the city only recently installed it
我查了 是最近才装的
because of a graffiti problem.
因为涂鸦的问题
Guess she had a friend after all.
看来她是有朋友的
But if I didn't do it,
但如果不是我♥干♥的
that means the real killer's still out there somewhere.
那就是说真正的凶手还逍遥法外
And whoever it is tried to frame you.
而且都是要陷害你
Well, that's for me to worry about, isn't it?
那是我要担心的事了
All that matters is that you're free to go, Tilly.
重要的是现在你可以走了 蒂莉
Detective?
警探
Yeah? What is it?
嗯 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just -- thank you.
就是 谢谢你
Make a wish...
许个愿
just not for another Troll.
别再弄来个巨人就好
So...what did you wish for?
许了什么愿
You know that's not how works.
你懂的 说出来就不算数了
But I've got a good feeling about this one.
但我觉得这个愿望能实现
Why don't we take this for the road
不如我们把这个带在路上吃
and get the hell out of this place?
现在快离开这地方吧
Goodbye, Tower Girl.
再见了 高塔女孩
I made you an apology.
我给了做了道歉酒
Go on, then.
继续说
I'm sorry I hid Facilier from you.
很抱歉在法西利亚的事上我对你隐瞒了
Look, we may never approve
也许我们永远都不会赞同
of each other's questionable life decisions,
彼此在生活中做出的不可靠的决定
but I promise to be cards up with you from now on.
但我保证从今以后对你绝无保留
I promise.
我保证
Facilier wants Rumple's dagger.
法西利亚想要朗普的匕♥首♥
What?
什么
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
And -- you were right.
而且你是对的
I have feelings for him.
我对他有感觉
Even after finding that out.
即使是发现了那件事
No judgment.
我能说啥
Mom?
妈妈
Margot -- you're back!
玛戈特 你回来了
Well, I only got your 37 missed messages.
我收到了37条你的未读短♥信♥
I guess there really is no place like home, huh?
而且任何地方也比不上家 是吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表