Not now that I finally have a way.
现在我终于找到办法了
If you have what you need,
既然你已经得到所要的了
where's the information you promised me on The Guardian?
那你承诺我的守卫者的信息呢
Oh, you'll get it... once Anastasia's awake.
等安娜塔夏醒了 你自然会知道
And for the record, that girl out there
再申明一下 外面的那个女孩
hasn't been my daughter for a very long time.
很久之前就已经不是我女儿了
You are amazing.
你真的太棒了
You make the best lavender lemonade north of the bayou.
你做的薰衣草柠檬水是北海湾最棒的
Marcus mentioned they were your favorite.
马库斯说这是你最喜欢的
Well, as nice as they are,
真的很棒
why are you working today?
你怎么今天还工作呢
It's your daughter's birthday.
这是你女儿的生日
You should be celebrating.
你该庆祝的
Excuse me.
我先去一下
She's trying, you know.
她也很努力了
I do.
我知道
You see how well the girls get along?
你看 姑娘们相处得多好啊
Maybe us parents should take a cue from them.
也许我们家长也该学学
Marcus, she's looking after my two.
马库斯 她照顾了我的两个孩子
I'm not looking after hers.
但我不能照顾她的
I know you see it that way.
我知道你是这么想的
I'm alone here.
我在这儿孤身一人
You're really not.
你不是
Our girls need you.
我们的女儿们需要你
I gave Drizella a gift. She didn't even smile.
我送了崔里西亚一件礼物 她笑都不笑一下
It's amazing, Mother! Thank you! Thank you!
太美了 母亲 谢谢 谢谢你
Well, well, well.
看啊 看啊
You certainly took your time.
你们还真是不紧不慢啊
Where's Victoria?
维多利亚呢
Oh, your mother's long gone, princess.
你母亲早走了 公主
Piece of advice --
听我一句
next time you want to tail someone,
下一次想要跟踪别人
learn how to do it better first.
先学学怎么跟踪
Come on. Let's get out of here.
走吧 我们快出去吧
Run ahead, Drizella.
你先出去 崔里西亚
Mother Gothel needs a moment.
葛朵妈妈需要单独聊聊
Fine.
好吧
Talk until the sun sets if you want.
随你聊多久吧
That one speaks too much.
这孩子话真多
Indeed.
是啊
But she's really bought into your, um...
不过她真的开始把你
maternal routine.
当成母亲了
Why is it you call yourself "Mother Gothel"?
为什么你叫自己"葛朵妈妈"
I mean, y-y-you're no mother to them.
我是说 你根本不是他们的妈妈
And you're certainly no nun.
当然也不是修女
"Mother" means different things to different people.
母亲对不同的人来说 意义也不同
I tend to their needs,
我迎合他们的需求
as I can tend to yours.
我也可以帮你
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好 谢了
Are you?
是吗
Because life seems to have you glum nowadays.
因为最近 你的生活好像不太如意啊
I never thought I'd see a pout on the Dark One.
我没想到还能看到黑暗者不高兴的样子呢
Nor love in his heart.
更没想到他心里还有爱
No, I suppose it's a time for firsts.
万事都有第一次嘛
How is Belle, by the way?
顺便问一句 贝儿怎么样了
Don't you dare... say her name.
你胆敢说她的名字
Ooh, that struck a nerve.
戳到痛处了啊
You know you're never getting back to her.
你知道你永远不可能回到她身边了吧
Not on your own.
你一个人不行
But with me...
但有了我
No, no. I don't serve anyone.
不 我不为任何人卖♥♥命
There's nothing you can do to stop Belfrey
你阻止不了贝尔弗莱
from waking Anastasia now.
唤醒安娜塔夏
Rapunzel, Lady Tremaine, Victoria Belfrey,
乐佩 特里梅因女士 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱
whatever role she's assuming today --
无论她今天扮演的什么角色
you neglected to ask her the cost of what she hopes to do.
你都忘了问她 她要做的事要付出什么代价
Why is that?
为什么
Well, you tell me.
你告诉我啊
Reawakening Belfrey's biddy is going to cost
唤醒贝尔弗莱的孩子要付出
the loss of an innocent's belief.
一个无辜者信仰的代价
If you want to tell me something,
如果你是想告诉我什么
why don't you just say it?
为什么不直说
Do you have any idea...
你知不知道
where your great-granddaughter is right now?
你的重孙女现在在哪儿
Grandma?
外婆
What are you doing here? My mom texted me.
你怎么来了 妈妈发短♥信♥给我了
Yes, I know.
我知道
I'm having your things sent over to her place,
我把你的东西都送到她那儿去了
but I-I wanted to give you something myself.
但有些东西我想亲自给你
I think I should probably go.
我觉得我该走了
Wait. I have it right here.
等等 我带过来了
Is that...?
这是...
Yes. You were right, Lucy.
是的 你是对的 露西
Fairy tales are real.
童话故事是真的
Henry's book was real.
亨利的书也是真的
Your family, your belief -- it's all real.
你的家庭 你的信仰 都是真的
But you don't know the whole story.
但你还不知道完整的故事
Come now. I'll tell you the rest.
跟我来 我把剩下的告诉你
So, wait, it's true? You're Rapunzel?!
等等 真的吗 你是乐佩
I thought you were Lady Tremaine,
我以为你是特里梅因女士呢
but Rapunzel, too?!
但也是乐佩吗
Tremaine was Marcus' name.
特里梅因是马库斯的姓
I took it from him when we were married.
我们结婚后 我就用了他的姓
My mom -- she is Cinderella.
我妈妈 她是灰姑娘
I-I -- I knew it! I was right!
我就知道 我是对的
Yes, and it's that unfettered belief
是啊 真是这样无法束缚的信念
that makes you so special.
让你如此特别
Wait.
等等
You poisoned my mom's mom?
我给我妈妈的妈妈下了毒吗
The witch tricked me, Lucy. She twisted the truth.
女巫耍了我 露西 她扭曲了真♥相♥
I was blinded by what was in my heart.
我被自己的心蒙蔽了双眼
I needed my family to be together again.
我要我的家人团聚在一起
You must understand that.
你必须明白这点
So...she died?
那她死了吗
No. Gosh, no.
不 没有
I could never hurt somebody like that, Lucy.
我不可能那样去伤害别人的 露西
I knew the poison would only cause Ella's mother to flee.
我知道那样的毒会让艾拉的妈妈逃走
What I didn't know was that Marcus would chase after her...
但我不知道马库斯会追随她而去
to Wonderland.
去了仙境
Eventually, he returned,
最后他回来了
and we were reunited as a family.
我们一家人团聚了
We even welcomed your mother in.
我们也欢迎了你的妈妈
Unfortunately, the story didn't end there.
可惜 故事还没有结束
There were moments in the tower
这样的场景
when all of this seemed so unlikely.
在高塔里几乎不敢想象
The three of them truly do seem like sisters.
她们三个真的就像亲姐妹一样
I'll get it.
我去拿
I've been thinking a lot
我一直在想
about how much you've done for our family.
你为我们这个家付出了多少
Sacrifice is the ultimate form of love.
牺牲是爱的最高的表现
Hey, Ella.
艾拉
It -- It's humbled me.
这让我汗颜
It's now my turn to show you just how much I value you.
现在该轮到我让你看到 你对我有多重要
He'll get her.
他会救出她的
He'll get her.
他会救出她的
That's Ella.
是艾拉
Where's our daughter?!
我们的女儿呢
Where's Anastasia?
安娜塔夏呢
She's -- I couldn't.
她... 我救不了她
I could only grab one.
我只能拉上来一个
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表