Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
For if true love's kiss should ever break the curse,
如果真爱之吻打破了诅咒
Henry Mills would surely die."
亨利·米尔斯就会死
Mom!
妈妈
Both the doctor and the baker
医生和面包师在被袭击前
were given a gift before they were attacked --
都收到了一份礼物
a heart-shaped candy box
心型糖果盒
filled with chocolate marzipan truffles.
里面装满了杏仁松露型巧克力
I want to find Anastasia.
我希望找到安娜塔夏
You can't change things with the family you lost,
失去的家人再也回不来了
so maybe, uh, you should try it with the family you still have.
所以不如尽力留住还在世的亲人
...seven, eight, nine, ten!
七 八 九 十
Ready or not, here I come!
准备好了吗 我来了
Found you, Ana.
找到你了 安娜
Anastasia?!
安娜塔夏
Anastasia?!
安娜塔夏
Where are you?!
你在哪儿
I knew that lantern would guide you to me.
我知道灯笼会带你找到我
I got so lost.
我完全迷路了
Don't worry, Drizella.
别担心 崔西里亚
I promise, your big sister will never leave you.
我保证 姐姐永远不会丢下你
We might have found each other, but now we're both lost.
我们或许找到对方了 但现在我们都迷路了
Luckily, I know a way we can get back home.
幸好 我知道一条回家的路
Take my hands.
拉住我的手
Now, close your eyes and concentrate.
现在 闭上眼睛 集中精神
As long as we're together,
只要我们在一起
we'll always find a way back home.
总会找到回家的路
You said you'd never leave me.
你说你永远不会丢下我
And for a while, I wished that was true.
有一阵子 我希望你的话是真的
Every year you've laid in this box,
你躺进棺材后的每一年
I suffered under your shadow.
我都痛苦地活在你的阴影下
I want Mother to feel the pain that I endured.
我想让母亲感受我承受的痛苦
Only...I'm not strong enough to cast this curse.
只是 我没有强大到可以施这个诅咒
Perhaps the answer lies within you.
也许答案就在你体内
Well, isn't this familiar?
这一幕不是很熟悉吗
Head full of steam. A curse built on vengeance...
火冒三丈 为了复仇的诅咒
And a nosy witch thinking she can change my mind.
还有个爱管闲事的女巫认为她能改变我的想法
You know, you once trusted me to teach you about magic.
我教你魔法时你曾经相信过我
Give up on this curse,
放弃这个诅咒
and I'll find a way to help you.
我会想办法帮你
I...don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need anyone.
我不需要任何人
Gothel. What are you doing here?
葛朵 你来这里干什么
Testing your commitment.
考验你的承诺
And I must say, child, I'm impressed.
我得说 孩子 我印象深刻
I don't care what you think.
我不在乎你怎么想
You should.
你该在乎
The curse you seek requires more magic
你所找的诅咒需要非常强的魔法
than you can conjure alone.
你一个人是不可能施咒的
There's great power in family,
家族的魔法是很强大的
but nothing left to glean from yours.
不过你家已经找不出来了
My circle of sisters
我的姐妹圈里
has the most powerful magic in this realm.
有这个国度最强大的魔法
Join us...or suffer your failures alone.
加入我们 还是独自遭受失败
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
I know what the problem is.
我知道问题是什么
I hired you to fix it!
我雇你就是让你去解决的
Now find my sister!
现在找到我姐姐
And to think I used to believe you were special.
想想我过去总认为你很特别
And here you are... lost again.
而现在你又迷失了
I see you're encouraging as ever.
我看出来你在一如既往地鼓励我
I know we've had our differences,
我知道我们存在分歧
but I came to renew our deal.
但我是来重订交易的
To find Anastasia?
为了找安娜塔夏吗
You just want the power she has as the Guardian
你只是想要她作为守卫者的法力
so you can get the Dark One's Dagger.
这样你就能得到黑暗者的匕♥首♥了
What you want will kill her, and I'll have no part of that.
你的要求会害死她 我不会参与的
Your desire to honor your mother's dying wish is noble.
你想完成你母亲的遗愿 这很高尚
But you don't know where she is any more than I do,
不过对于她在哪儿 你还没我知道得多
and your plans to reunite have run out of time.
你团聚的计划已经没时间了
This was in the lobby when I arrived.
我到的时候 这个已经在大厅了
I've already siphoned some magic from Anastasia,
我已经从安娜塔夏身上吸取了一些魔法
and with you gone, I'll take the rest.
没有了你 我会吸取剩下的
I didn't survive this long
我活这么久
to be killed by a chocolatier with a penchant for theatrics.
不是为了被一个戏多的巧克力杀手杀死
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
What you'll be is exactly like the other two victims --
你绝对会像另两个受害者一样
dead.
死掉
You wanted to stand alone, Ivy.
你想孤立[无援] 艾薇
Now you truly are.
现在你的确是了
Hey, Roni.
罗尼
You got that to-go order?
你接到那个外卖♥♥订单了吗
Uh, yes. Remy's firing it up now.
是的 雷米正在做
No time to eat here?
没时间在这儿吃吗
Oh, it's for Lucy and her sitter.
那是给露西和她的临时保姆的
I got plans with Sabine tonight.
我和萨宾今晚有计划
That's the sitter calling.
是临时保姆的电♥话♥
What's the cocoa for?
这杯可可是干嘛的
Well, keeping up this ruse about Henry is hard on you.
对亨利一直执行的计策让你很难过
I can tell.
我能看出来
But until I get my hands on some magic,
不过在我得到魔法前
there's no way to undo what Ivy's done.
没办法解除艾薇的诅咒
Hey, keeping your mom and dad apart
让你♥爸♥妈分开
keeps him alive.
能让他活着
At least my mom has Sabine.
至少我妈妈有萨宾
Henry has nobody to cheer him up.
亨利身边没有人鼓励他
You know, your dad might be kind of a loner here,
你♥爸♥爸在这里也许有点孤独
but before the curse,
但在诅咒前
he had some pretty great friends.
他有几个相当好的朋友
Like...fairy-tale friends?
比如 童话朋友吗
His two best friends were Captain Hook and Jack.
他最铁的两个朋友是虎克船长和杰克
Here, they're known as Detective Rogers
在这里 他们叫罗杰斯警探
and...Nick.
和尼克
You mean my dad -
你是说我爸爸
and my cursed dad were friends?
和我被诅咒的爸爸过去是朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
How does that help us here?
现在这对我们有什么帮助
I bet if we get your dad
我打赌如果我们把你♥爸♥爸
and his old friends together...
和他的老朋友们聚在一起
fate'll do the rest.
剩下的就看命吧
I'm on it.
我来搞定
Operation Bromance is a go.
兄弟情计划启动
I wouldn't have taken you for an antiques kind of guy.
我从不觉得你是个爱研究古董的人
Hey, do you want to order some food
你想不想叫点东西来吃
and maybe work the candy-killer case?
然后研究一下糖果杀手的案子
You're not really calling it that, are you?
你不会真给那个案子起这个名字吧
Well, no, not me.
不是 不是我起的
Not me. The boys in the bullpen.
不是我 是办公室里那些人
No, I think we need a break.
不了 我觉得我得休息一下
As my wife used to say, wandering another path
我老婆过去常说 柳暗花明
often leads us where we need to go.
往往又是一村啊
Hence the teacup.
说的就是这茶杯
Well, in that case,
这么说的话
I guess my path is leading me to the market.
看来我得去逛集市了
Since Tilly moved in, I've been going through a lot of jam.
自打蒂莉住进来后 我可碰上了不少麻烦事
Enjoy your time off.
好好享受休息时光吧
Hey, Weaver.
韦弗
Got a call about a 13-year-old girl
接到举报 说一个13岁小女孩
wandering outside an abandoned restaurant.
在一个废弃的饭店外闲逛
Fits the description of the girl you're looking for.
外貌与你在找的女孩相符
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表