Not Ivy.
不是艾薇
Anastasia.
是安娜塔夏
Nobody's here. We're all alone.
这里没别人 只有我们
Why pretend you're not concerned
你何必装作不担心
that Gothel is out of the tower?
葛朵已经逃出高塔了
Now, you say that...
你说得
like I should understand what all your nonsense means.
好像我该懂你的胡话似的
Well, why don't you let me know
你为何不让我知道
when I do start making sense?
我的话你是听得懂的呢
All the knickknacks you've been collecting,
你一直在收集的小玩意儿
that great love you're separated from,
与你阴阳相隔的挚爱
that dagger you can't seem to get rid of.
你摆脱不了的匕♥首♥
Stand up.
站起来
How is the search for The Guardian going?
守卫者找得怎么样了
I have all the information you've long sought.
我有你一直在寻找的信息
You help me today,
你今天帮我的话
and I'll gladly share it with you...
我愿意和你分享
...Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
I'd say...
既然如此
...you've got yourself a deal...
那就一言为定
Rapunzel.
乐佩
Remember your family.
记住家人
Be brave.
要勇敢
Lovely morning, Detective.
早上好啊 警探
How are you out of jail?
你怎么出狱了
In a word -- determination.
两个字 决心
I didn't get to be who I am sitting around,
我不是那种坐以待毙的人
waiting for others to improve my odds.
等着别人帮我完成事情
And I didn't ask for a TED Talk.
我也没让你做分享演讲
I asked how you managed to sidestep your charges.
我让你告诉我你怎么躲过指控的
I'm afraid that honor goes to you.
恐怕多亏了你
You failed to get a warrant.
你没有搜查令
I had exigent circumstance. There was immediate danger.
当时是紧急情况 有紧迫危险
Judge didn't see it that way.
法官不那么认为
Don't you mean you made certain he didn't?
难道不是你让他那么想的吗
You dress it up any way you want.
你可以包装成任何模样
I know you're getting something out of this arrangement.
我知道你可以从这件事中获利
Come clean with it now, or I'll go dig it up myself.
赶紧坦白 不然我就查个水落石出
I'd advise against that, Detective.
我建议你别那么做 警探
Or has ignoring me not done enough damage already?
你不听我的劝告 已经惹出不少祸了
Congratulations. You're a free woman.
恭喜 你自♥由♥了
Now, where's Anastasia?
安娜塔夏呢
It does me no good to get to my daughter
如果没办法唤醒她就去找她
without the means to wake her.
对我没任何好处
You and I have a few stops to make.
我俩还要去几个地方
Jacinda,
杰辛达
there's a fugitive at the door for you.
门外有个逃犯找你
What I am is a free woman in need of a manicure.
我现在是个需要做美甲的无罪女人
New evidence is coming to light
新证据浮出水面
that will show just who the villain is in all this.
你们会知道谁才是这一切的罪魁祸首
And, uh, the first thing you do is come here about Lucy?
你出来的第一件事就是来谈露西的事
Specifically about our long-standing agreement.
主要是来谈长久计划
If you think that you are getting Lucy back --
如果你以为你能夺回露西
I'm here to, quite literally, do the opposite.
其实 我要做的完全相反
I am removing all claims of custody
我要放弃监护权
and handing Lucy over to you.
把露西交给你
Wait. Where's the catch?
等等 有什么条件
There is none.
没条件
I handed you that custody paperwork years ago
几年前我把监护文件交给你
in the hopes that you would tear it up
希望你撕毁
and throw it back at me.
然后扔给我
The fact that you signed Lucy over
你把露西的监护权转给我
told me who you were as a person.
让我了解你的为人
It was a test?
那是测试喽
One you failed.
你失败了
And now one you've passed.
而现在你通过了
You reached out to Nick
你找到尼克
and wisely used Lucy's lawyer of a father
聪明地利用了露西的律师爸爸
to clear matters up.
处理好事情
I, for one, am glad he's back in your life.
至少我很开心他回到了你的生活中
I would have him thoroughly vet this.
我会让他仔细审一遍这份文件
I think he'll find it's on the up and up.
他会发现这白纸黑字很可靠
Forgive me, but, um, where is all this coming from?
恕我冒昧 你的转变因何而起
Being locked away from the world
被关在与世隔绝的牢房♥
affords one the opportunity to think about
给了我机会反省
what's most important, and...
什么最重要
the answer I found...
我发现答案是
was Lucy's happiness.
露西的幸福
I'm having her things sent over here,
我会把她的物品送过来
but she's rather fond of this little dolly.
她非常喜欢这个小娃娃
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I do.
我知道
Family is worth fighting for.
为了家人奋斗很值得
I'm so very proud that you never gave up.
我很自豪你从未放弃
They're serving dessert in the parlor.
客厅里有甜点
We should go in.
我们进去吧
I can't give up on our mother, Drizella.
我不能放弃母亲 崔西里亚
One of these lanterns could help guide her back to us.
有一盏天灯能指引她找到我们
It's been six years, Anastasia.
都六年了 安娜塔夏
I know it's silly to believe, but...
我知道心存信念很傻 但...
something feels different about tonight.
今晚我有不同的预感
My girls...
女儿们
Mother?
母亲
You're so grown up.
你们长这么大了
I saw the lanterns, and I knew it was you.
我看到了天灯 我知道是你们
Rapunzel?
乐佩
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I searched for weeks.
我找了好几周
All I found was your tattered cloak.
只找到你的破斗篷
It was a trick.
那是骗人的
A witch promised me you'd all thrive,
一位女巫答应我你们会过得红火
but my side of the bargain
但代价是
required me to be locked away in a tower.
我被关在高塔里
But the love of my family helped me survive all this time.
但对家人的爱让我挺了过来
I'm so happy I'm finally back to share it with you.
我很高兴终于能告诉你们了
Who is that, Father?
那是谁 父亲
Go back inside, Ella.
进去 艾拉
What does she mean, "Father"?
她什么意思 父亲
She's my stepdaughter.
她是我的继女
I had no idea that...
我不知道...
Marcus?
马库斯
This is my wife, Cecilia.
这是我妻子 塞西莉亚
Now... who might you be?
那怎么称呼你呢
Why is it you people work
你们这些人为什么要在
all your little lives in locked rooms
封闭的屋子里工作 与自然隔绝
only to re-create nature's greatness?
又要重塑自然的伟大
It's air freshener.
这是空气净化器
Your mother's entanglement with Rumplestiltskin
你母亲和朗普斯金的"奇缘"
is going to prove meddlesome.
肯定是白费功夫
She can team up with all seven dwarves for all I care.
就算她跟七个小矮人一起也与我无关
If we follow her, she will lead us to Anastasia.
我们跟着她就能找到安娜塔夏
It's a mistake to underestimate her.
不要小看她
Are you speaking from experience?
血泪的教训吗
Because in mine, she always takes the wrong path.
据我所知 她总是选错路
She made her choices,
她做了自己的选择
and now she'll have to deal with mine.
现在她得处理我的了
Looks like the kettle's run dry.
茶壶里好像没茶了
It's your company we came for, not the tea, Mother.
我们是来陪你的 不是来喝茶的 母亲
Right, Drizzy?
是吧 崔西
Actually, I am thirsty.
其实我想喝茶
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表