You're lying. You're lying!
你骗人 你骗人
What does he want? Tiana, Tiana, Tiana!
他有什么目的 蒂安娜 蒂安娜
Please, Tiana!
拜托 蒂安娜
Naveen!
纳温
Naveen!
纳温
Naveen! Oh, no!
纳温 不
Oh, no!
不
I'm looking for Roni.
我要找罗尼
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
Well, you found her. The one and only.
近在眼前 正是在下
How can I help you?
我有什么可以帮你
Actually, I was hoping I could help you.
其实我还想着帮你
I'm an investor.
我是投资人
With a little extra capital, you could expand.
只要一点额外资金 你就能扩张
Maybe even franchise.
甚至有特许经营权
Dream however big you'd like.
想想看你的生意能做多大
Well, I am a dreamer,
我觉得前景不错
but I just don't think my sister would go for it.
但我妹妹不一定买♥♥账
Your sister?
你妹妹
Kelly. We own this place together.
凯莉 我们一起经营这家店
Perhaps I could chat with Kelly,
或许我能和凯莉谈谈
if she's around.
如果她在的话
Always seem to be.
一直都在
But I'm afraid I'm not interested.
但恐怕我不感兴趣
Are you sure? We could discuss it over a drink.
你确定吗 我们可以边喝边聊
Mm, don't need to.
没必要
I've heard more than enough.
我已经聊过很多次了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
那我就很不好意思了
If you ever change your mind,
如果你改变想法的话
you have my number.
你有我的号♥码
That was brutal. No!
太厉害了 不
Been playing since I was two.
我两岁就玩了
Kind of a prodigy.
算是神童了
She is.
确实
Yeah, I can see that.
我看得出来
Thanks for the hot cocoa, Mom.
谢谢你的热可可 妈妈
Think I'll turn in now.
我该睡觉了
It's 6:30, and we just got started.
现在六点半 我们才刚开始呢
Yeah, we haven't even played Life yet.
是啊 我们还没玩《游戏人生》呢
Next game night.
下次玩吧
Night.
晚安
Well, good to see that she's back to her old self again.
很欣慰看到她恢复到原来的样子
Oh, she sure is.
是啊
And how are you doing?
你情况如何
I mean, I know it's been a hell of a week with,
我知道这周的遭遇很可怕
you know, Victoria and everything.
维多利亚还有这一切
You okay? Uh...
你没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
应该没事
It's not how I thought our story would end,
我没想到故事会这样结束
but I guess you don't always get the ending you want, right?
但我想事情不总是如你所愿 对吧
So, you listened to "H-Town."
你听了《H镇》
I did. And I liked it.
听了 还挺喜欢的
And I'm glad you stuck around,
你待在这儿我很开心
even when "H-Town" didn't give you much of a reason to.
虽然"H镇"没什么值得你留下的地方
You know, word on the street is you made me a mix tape.
据说你给我做了一盘混剪磁带
I did.
是的
And then I got cold feet.
然后我退缩了
Yeah, it's okay.
好吧 没事
I mean, I froze up at least like three times
我僵住了三次
before I actually asked you out, roughly.
才勉强开口约你
But the important thing is,
但重要的是
now that I know this tape exists,
我知道磁带的存在
I think I'm gonna need to see what's on it.
我想听听磁带的内容
I mean, you know, this could change everything.
这可能会改变一切
Well, then...
那...
I better get it.
我去拿过来吧
Coming back.
马上回来
Naveen!
纳温
Do it!
快动手
Just throw it, Tiana!
快掷 蒂安娜
Throw it, Tiana!
掷啊 蒂安娜
Just throw it, Tiana!
快掷 蒂安娜
Throw it!
掷啊
Naveen! Grab my hand.
纳温 抓住我的手
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Sorry, we're closed for the day.
抱歉 今天打烊了
Probably every day.
或许永远关门了吧
No, you're not.
没有
Not if I have anything to say about it.
我还有话要说
Really don't want to see you right now.
我现在不想看到你
I know, but I have something for you.
我知道 但我有东西要给你
Just take it.
你拿着吧
Then you'll never have to see my face again.
以后你就再也不必见我了
Your safety permit?
你的安全许可证
And now it's yours.
送给你了
Why?
为什么
Because you were right.
因为你说得对
I've had a whole lot of things handed to me in my life,
我这辈子衣来伸手饭来张口
and maybe I don't always do what I should with them.
也许我并没有总是物尽其用
No, you don't.
是啊
Look, I never told you this, but...
我没跟你说过 但...
I didn't drop out of cooking school.
我没从厨校主动退学
I flunked out.
我是测试没有通过
And I convinced myself that it was because I didn't care.
我告诉自己是因为我没上心
But the truth is, I wasn't very good at it.
但其实是我不擅长
Oh, that's not true.
不是这样的
Come on, you stole a basket of my beignets.
得了吧 你偷了我一篮馅饼
Did you like them?
你喜欢吗
W-- Yeah.
喜欢
I mean, they were very...
馅饼非常
uh, sugary.
甜
Exactly. But yours are amazing.
没错 但你的很美味
So, please, don't shoot yourself in the foot here.
所以千万别妄自菲薄
Trust me, and let me help you.
相信我 让你帮我
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
天啊 我很抱歉
Naveen. Naveen?
纳温 纳温
Okay, hey, look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
I'm gonna go get some help, okay?
我会找人帮忙的 行吗
Okay, you're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Oh, it's a bit late for that, I'm afraid.
恐怕为时已晚
It was quite the beast.
那是头猛兽啊
You?
你吗
What'd you get out of this?
你有什么好处
Allow me to show you.
让我给你解释清楚
This was something of mine
这是我的东西
that alligator swallowed a long time ago.
但很久以前被鳄鱼吞了
Until it was dead, I couldn't retrieve it.
除非鳄鱼死了 不然我拿不回来
This is all about some jewelry?
这都是为了珠宝吗
What about Naveen's life?
那纳温的命呢
You have magic. You have to save him.
你有魔法 你得救他
Oh, that's difficult.
那很难
He's already between worlds.
他已经在冥界的入口了
And to bring him fully back to this one requires magic
让他起死回生的魔法
that comes with my steepest price.
需要付出最沉痛的代价
No, no. I'm not paying any price.
我不会跟你交易的
Because right now, you owe me.
因为现在你欠我的
I got you your bauble.
我帮你拿到了那玩意儿
Now you are going to save him.
现在你得救他
That is my price.
这是我的条件
Fair enough.
很有道理
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表