Resurrection Amulet is the only tool that can wake the girl,
重生护符是唤醒那个姑娘的唯一工具
but it's been rendered useless. It's empty.
但护符现在没有用 法力没了
Luckily, Anastasia's magic
好在安娜塔夏的魔法
may be strong enough to refill it
强到可以重新填满护符
and then we can once again, wield it's unparalleled power.
这样我们就能再次使用护符独一无二的法力
Shall we try?
要试试吗
Just touch the middle of it.
按住护符中心
That's it.
就这样
Stop! You're draining her!
住手 她快筋疲力尽了
Good, Anastasia.
很好 安娜塔夏
Go rest.
休息去吧
We'll hear nothing of what happens here.
忘了这里发生的事
Let's save the girl and be done with this.
赶紧救了那个姑娘完事
I'll take Anastasia with me afterwards
安娜塔夏从此跟着我
and you can keep that for your own purposes.
那玩意儿任你处置
Why is Drizella here?
为什么崔西里亚会在这儿
Rapunzel, you, of all people,
乐佩 你应该
know that magic comes with a price.
最明白 魔法都是有代价的
And she's it.
她就是代价
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Alive... but not really whole.
活着 但感觉不完整了
That thing may not have taken my life,
那东西也许没要了我的命
but I think it sucked out all my magic.
但我觉得它吸光了我的魔法
Luckily for you, it won't have to be permanent.
幸好不是永久性的
Here.
给
Your magic's in here.
你的魔法在里面呢
Hold onto it,
拿好了
and I'll teach you how to use it.
我会交你怎么用的
Even without magic of my own,
虽然我自己没有魔法了
I still got some slick witch-y moves I can show you.
我还是可以教你几招的
Yeah, well... the truth is,
其实...
I didn't love magic.
我并不喜欢魔法
I just felt like I was supposed to.
我只是觉得我应该去用魔法
It's, like, you were Beyoncé, and I'm Blue Ivy,
你就好比是碧昂丝 我是布鲁·艾薇
and there's all these things that I'm supposed to be good at.
我就天生该擅长那些
But now there's something new I want to try.
现在我想试试新的东西
Holding that bow and arrow felt really good.
拿着那把弓箭的感觉真的很棒
And my name is Robin, my father, Robin Hood.
我叫罗宾 我爸爸是罗宾汉
Maybe I take after him a little.
也许我应该继承他一点
Well, you don't have to be Beyoncé.
你不用成为碧昂丝
Being Jay-Z is... also quite respectable.
做Jay-Z也挺可敬的
So, what are we gonna do now with this Amulet?
那现在我们怎么处理这个护符
I have no idea...
我也不知道
You take it.
你拿着吧
You take the magic for yourself.
你自己收着这里面的魔法
Right now?
现在吗
Yeah.
是的
Come on.
快啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, that feels so much better.
感觉好多了
Okay.
好了
Now I need to put this in a safe place.
现在我要把这个放到一个安全之地
A vessel like this, even when empty,
这样的容器即使是空的
could cause a great deal of harm in the wrong hands.
要是落入坏人之手 也会造成巨大的伤害
Price? What price?
代价 什么代价
What is this?! What's going on?!
这是什么 怎么回事
Why did you bring me here?!
为什么把我弄到这儿
The spell doesn't just need the Amulet to work.
咒语不止需要护符才能起作用
It requires a -- a sacrifice.
还需要... 祭祀
To resurrect a life...
要令一个人重生
...another must be taken in it's place.
就必须用另一条命抵偿
Let the ritual begin.
仪式开始
Please, stop.
求你了 住手吧
This is your doing, isn't it, Mother?
是你干的 对吧 母亲
No, I swear. I didn't know before --
不 我发誓 我之前不知道
Oh, please. Save your words.
求你了 省省吧
Don't pretend this isn't what you've always wanted.
别装了 这不是你一直想要的吗
No, stop. Stop.
不 住手 住手
I can't let you take her.
我不能让你杀了她
You don't deserve this, Ivy.
你不该如此 艾薇
I do.
我才是
If a life needs to be traded for Lucy's,
如果救露西要拿一条命换
then you take mine.
那换我的吧
So be it.
那好啊
Mother, what are you doing?
母亲 你在干什么
I thought you wanted me dead?
我以为你希望我死的
No.
不
I'm so sorry I made you feel that.
很抱歉我让你这么觉得
I spent... so much lost time
我浪费了那么多时间
focused on one lost daughter that I...
把精力都放在那个死去的女儿身上
I didn't see the one...
却没有注意到
who was with me all of this time.
一直陪在我身边的人
I'm so--
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起
Mother!
母亲
Nurse.
护士
Nurse, something's happening.
护士 有情况
I didn't-- I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道
It's all right.
没关系
I love...
我爱...
What are you guys looking at?
你们看什么呢
I didn't realize Kelly was a lock-picking ace.
我不知道凯利还是个撬锁高手呢
Yeah, well, I think we need to have a little chat
是啊 我想我们该好好谈谈
about the security of our bar.
酒吧的安全问题了
Oh, my God, look at them.
天啊 看啊
What? How did that happen?
什么情况 怎么回事
It couldn't.
不可能啊
Unless...
除非...
Unless someone...
除非有人...
A life for a life.
一命换一命
What's happened? What the hell is this?
怎么回事 这什么情况
My mother...
我母亲
she saved me.
她救了我
It was meant to be me.
本来应该是我的
Are you-- are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, we're here. I-I'll be right back.
好了 我们来了 马上就回来
She's dead.
她死了
I guess you were right about that cult.
我想你说的邪教的事是真的
I just would never have believed that people that evil
我从没想过会有那么邪恶的人
would be operating right here.
在这里活动
And that being said, you are right about one thing.
这么说吧 你有一点说对了
It is evil.
这是协议
And things around here are about to get...
而马上要发生的事
very dark.
将更黑暗
What?
什么东西
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表