Like Jacinda.
比如杰辛达
Yeah. Well, I guess - the only thing I'm meant for
好吧 我想我的一生唯一注定的事情
is a life of wallowing.
就是一无所成
It's cool though, good for the writing.
这也挺棒的 有助于写作
Okay, stop that.
好了 别说了
Cynicism is not your style.
吐槽不是你的风格
I know that things seem pretty grim right now,
我知道现在的情况看起来很严峻
but they're gonna get better.
但事情会变好的
And when they do, I hope you'll be able to forgive me.
到那时我希望你能够原谅我
Because if I'm going to start apologizing --
因为如果我开始道歉的话
Henry, you're at the top of my list.
亨利 你肯定是第一个人
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
对所有事情都很抱歉
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait. Ivy, what are you --
等等 等等 艾薇 你在干嘛...
What are you talking about? Why are you sorry?
你在说什么 你为什么要抱歉
I just wish I had met you before I became...me.
我真希望我能在我变成我之前遇到你
Maybe I would have made better choices and...
也许我能做出更好的选择
things could have been different.
事情可能会变得不同
For all of us.
对大家来说都是
Goodbye, Henry.
再见 亨利
Ivy, what was that --
艾薇 什么...
Rogers?
罗杰斯
Henry, you here alone?
亨利 你一个人吗
Yeah, yeah. Why? W-What's going on?
是啊 怎么了 发生了什么
Hey, come here.
进来
Police are after us.
警♥察♥在追我们
We need a place to hide for a minute.
我们需要找个地方躲一下
Wait, wait, wait. You are the police.
等等 等等 你不就是警♥察♥吗
No. Not right now, I'm not.
不 现在我不是
Just let us in and I'll explain.
让我们进去我再给你解释
Yeah. Yeah, of course. Come in.
好的 当然 请进
Seriously? How are you still with me?
认真的吗 你为什么还跟我在一起
I ran track for three years.
我躲避追踪三年了
I once outran a Bandersnatch.
我之前跑过了一只怪兽呢
You're not hurting my friend.
你不能伤害我的朋友
He really is a sweetheart.
他真的很体贴
The gentlest of giants.
是最温柔的巨人了
Well -- I have to find him first.
好吧 我得先找到他啊
I think he's close.
我觉得离他很近了
Well, maybe someone in there has met him.
也许这里有人见过他
Then you'll see.
到时候你就知道了
Oh, I think they've met him.
我觉得他们已经见过他了
If you've come seeking shelter, you'll find none here.
如果你们是来找避难所的话这里已经不行了
A monster destroyed our homes.
一个怪兽摧毁了我们的家
He's not a monster -- why does everyone keep saying that?
他不是怪兽 为什么每个人都这么说
Because non-monsters don't flatten villages.
因为只有怪物才会夷平村庄
Smart girl.
聪明姑娘
I see you have a weapon.
我看到你有武器
You can stay here and protect the women and children.
你可以留在这里保护女人和孩子
Like hell, I will.
我才不要呢
I'm going after him, same as you --
我要跟你一样去追捕他
All right, everyone stop. Alice, be quiet.
你们都别说了 爱丽丝 安静
Okay, that troll -- that one you keep calling a monster --
那个你们一直叫怪兽的巨人
he's the only reason I'm free.
是他给了我自♥由♥
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
And he'd never hurt anyone -- unlike you.
而且他从不会伤害人 不像你们
You're a crazy girl.
你是个疯女孩
How 'bout we put you back where you belong?
我们要不要送你去你应该去的地方
Lock her up.
把她锁起来
Wha--
什...
And her friend too.
还有她的朋友
Friend's a strong word -- I just met the girl.
朋友有点过了 我才遇到她
It just doesn't add up.
这说不通啊
Tilly wanted for murder?
蒂莉因谋杀被通缉
I mean, come on, she couldn't hurt a fly.
得了吧 她连拍苍蝇都下不了手
Except for that time she shot Weaver.
她射韦弗的时候可不是那样
Wait what? That's why I need an alibi.
什么 所以我才需要不在场证明
Somebody who can place her somewhere else
得有人证明她在谋杀发生时
at the time of the murders --
不在罪案现场
I don't know, like a -- like a friend.
我也说不好 要一位朋友什么的
A friend?
朋友
No. Don't really have too many of those.
我可没什么朋友
Hey, you're awake.
你醒了
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Splendid, thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Your couch is marvelously comfy.
你的沙发超级舒服
Tilly, I need your help.
蒂莉 我需要你的帮助
The M.E. places the time of death at 3:20 P.M.
法医认定的死亡时间是下午3点20
Now, Weaver and I only found you in the hospital after 4:00.
我和韦弗在4点后发现你在医院
If you were somewhere else, somebody might have seen you.
要是你去了别处 或许有人会看到你
Well, why didn't you say that?
那你刚才怎么不说
I might be short on friends, but I see loads of people all day.
我或许没什么朋友 但两条腿的人见得多了
Great. Well, where were you yesterday between 3:00 and 4:00?
很好 昨天三点到四点你在哪儿
Now that's a bit more of a puzzle.
这就有点难办了
I don't really remember. Exactly.
我其实不太记得了
You don't remember yesterday at all?
你完全不记得昨天的事吗
Well, once I saw that awful Eloise Gardner,
我一看到那个可怕的埃洛伊丝·加德纳
my mind just...
我的脑子就...
Well, something happened.
反正是出状况了
It's like my mind is two jigsaw puzzles in one box.
就好像两套拼图撞在了一个盒子里乱套了
Okay. Well...look, it's a challenge,
好吧 看来难度不小
but one we can work with.
但还能一试
Maybe we can track your moves.
也许我们能找出你的行踪
Like a chess match?
就像象棋比赛吗
Well, more like a, uh, scavenger hunt.
更像是个寻宝游戏
Powdered sugar.
糖粉
Did you -- Did you happen to swing by
你昨天有没有
the Rollin' Bayou yesterday for beignets?
路过翻滚海买♥♥馅饼
I did!
有的
Brilliant, Detective!
聪明啊 警探
Shall we? No, no, no.
我们过去吗 不不不
We shall, but you won't.
我们去 但你不行
Stay put.
待在这儿别动
We'll be back in an hour.
我们一小时后回来
Well this isn't a very fun scavenger hunt, is it?
这个寻宝游戏可不太好玩啊
Regina.
瑞金娜
I didn't expect to see you back here so soon.
没想到你能这么快回来
Please. Come in.
请进吧
Actually, I'm in the mood for something different today.
其实我今天想干点别的事
How 'bout lunch?
吃午餐怎么样
Maybe a stroll down the waterfront?
要不去海边走一走
Are you free?
你有空吗
No.
没
But for you, I'm willing to cancel everything.
但为了你我什么安排都能取消
Right.
好吧
Let's see what treasures you have buried here,
我来找找你这里都藏了什么宝物吧
Henry Mills.
亨利·米尔斯
Boring.
没劲
Hello?
有人吗
Maybe you can keep me company while we wait...
要不你陪我一起等吧
Of course!
当然啦
I know where I was now.
我知道我去过哪儿了
Mrs. Lewis! I'm glad to find you here.
刘易斯太太 很高兴在这儿见到你
Um, I'm in a bit of a pickle
我现在处境比较困难
and I think you've got a piece of the puzzle.
我觉得你能帮我一把
See, I was here yesterday. And I need you to say I was.
我昨天在这里 我需要你证明我在
See?
看到没
Who are you?
你是谁
Hello, Mr. Charles.
你好 查尔斯先生
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表