Wow! They look delicious, Luce.
看上去真好吃 露西
They're to make up for all the celebrations we missed
它们是为了弥补我们由于诅咒
because of the curse.
错过的所有庆祝
So, is everyone ready to make a wish?
那么 大家准备好许愿了吗
You know, this whole story started years ago
整个故事开始于多年前
with a wish on a cupcake.
用纸杯蛋糕许的愿
When my mom wished not to be alone
那时我妈妈许愿不要一个人
and we were reunited.
家人都能重聚
And now, finally, I'm reunited with my family.
现在 我终于和家人重聚了
Honestly, I don't even know what to wish for,
说实话 我甚至不知道要许什么愿
because I just got everything I could ever want.
因为我刚得到我想要的一切
Me too.
我也是
All right.
好了
Here we go.
开始吧
Ella?
艾拉
Lucy?
露西
I'm afraid you're not gonna be able to find them, Dearie.
恐怕你找不到她们了 亲爱的
At least not without my help.
至少没我的帮助不能
What happened?
怎么回事
Where are my family? What did you do to them?
我的家人呢 你对她们做了什么
Well, I sent them back to my home.
我把她们送到我家去了
In the Wish Realm.
愿望国度
Rather ironic, don't you think?
挺讽刺的 不是吗
An entire world created by a wish.
一整个国度都是由一个愿望创造出来的
They can be quite powerful things.
愿望的力量可以很强大
Why are you doing this? What do you want?!
你为什么要这么做 你想要什么
I know you don't remember,
我知道你不记得了
but I warned a younger version of you once.
但我曾经警告过年轻时的你
That you'd never get your happy ending without my help.
没有我的帮助 你是得不到幸福结局的
So now I'm gonna prove my point.
所以现在我要证明我这个观点
How? By striking a deal, of course.
怎么证明 当然是通过和你达成协议啦
If you ever want to see your family again,
如果你还想见到你的家人
you're gonna get me something I want.
那你得把我想要的东西给我
My lesser half's copy of the Dark One Dagger.
差劲版的我手中的黑暗者匕♥首♥
H-He's determined to surrender his dagger to some "Guardian,"
他决定把匕♥首♥给什么"守卫者"
and I can't let that happen.
我不能允许这种事的发生
It won't just destroy his power, you see?
那不单会毁掉他的力量 明白吗
It'll destroy mine, too.
也会毁掉我的
Love has poisoned him.
爱情蒙蔽了他
Love is a weakness, and he's infected.
爱是一种弱点 而他被传染了
What makes you think I can get it?
你凭什么觉得我能拿到匕♥首♥
That I would get it?
我会帮你去拿
I think we both know the answer to that, Dearie.
我想我俩都清楚这个问题的答案 亲爱的
You're motivated.
你有动力
I prey on desperate souls, remember?
我以绝望的灵魂为食 记得吗
And right now, with your family gone,
而如今 你的家人都不见了
that soul is you.
你的灵魂就很符合
Sounds like this Rumplestiltskin
这个朗普斯金听上去
is even more dangerous than the last,
比上一个更危险
if he got the better of you.
如果他击败了你的话
Ah, his victory is temporary.
他的胜利只是暂时的
My revenge won't be.
而我的复仇不是
Our revenge.
我们的复仇
You're not the only one he hurt today.
你不是他今天伤害的唯一的人
To revenge, then.
那就敬复仇
A companion we all know far too well.
我们都对复仇二字再了解不过了
I'm glad I found you.
很高兴找到你们了
Henry. What's wrong?
亨利 出什么事了
Rumplestiltskin took Lucy and Ella.
朗普斯金抓走了露西和艾拉
He said he's gonna keep them in the Wish Realm until I...
他说他会把她俩关在愿望国度 直到我...
until I give him the Dark One Dagger.
直到我把黑暗者的匕♥首♥给他
I should have seen this coming.
我本该预见这种事的
You don't have to worry, Henry.
不用着急 亨利
We're gonna get your family back. Together.
我们会把你的家人找回来的 我们一起
So, what are you suggesting? I give up the dagger?
所以你说怎么办 我拱手让出匕♥首♥吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
We don't negotiate with villains.
我们不和坏人讨价还价
We kick ass and protect the people we love.
我们只管发动攻击 保护我们所爱的人
That would actually make a pretty good family motto.
这真是个不错的家族格言
But right now, my family is stuck in the Wish Realm,
但如今 我的家人都被关在了愿望国度
and we have no way to get to them.
而我们没办法到她们身边去
Don't be so sure about that.
这可说不准
The Wish Realm was my home port,
愿望国度是我老家
and I may have a route back.
我也许有办法回去
I never thought I'd say this again.
我从没想过我会再次这么说
Captain Hook is ready to go back home.
虎克船长准备好回家了
There you are.
你在这呢
Thought you'd be out celebrating.
我还以为你会在外面庆祝
The curse is broken, Your Majesty.
诅咒打破了 陛下
People should be cooking beignets for you.
应该是大家为你做馅饼才对
Cooking helps me clear my head.
烹饪能帮我理清思绪
Or at least it used to help Sabine.
或者说至少这对萨宾是有用的
It's a crazy thing, isn't it?
很疯狂 是吧
Remembering who you really are.
想起自己的真实身份
But that is just it --
但问题就在这...
I don't know who I am.
我不知道我是谁了
I mean, yesterday, I was Sabine,
昨天我还是萨宾
and all I had to worry about was the price of butter.
我担心的事情只有黄油的价格
And then the curse breaks, and now I'm Tiana, and...
然后诅咒打破了 我变成了蒂安娜...
I was a...
我居然是...
I mean, I was --
我是个...
A queen.
女王
It's okay to say it.
说出来没关系的
Well, I sure don't feel like one.
我完全不觉得自己像个女王
A real queen would be out there helping her people,
真正的女王会去帮助她的子民
and I'm hiding in here, stress baking.
而我却躲在这里 用烘焙减压
I mean, I was cursed a really long time.
我被诅咒了很长一段时间
Maybe I just...forgot how to be Tiana.
也许我真的 忘记了如何做蒂安娜
Come on.
过来
Did you forget yesterday?
你忘了昨天发生的事了吗
You can call yourself Sabine or Tiana or anything you want,
不管你是萨宾还是蒂安娜还是其他什么
but the woman who risked her life for me --
但为了我以身犯险的女人...
That was a queen.
就是个女王
It's my queen.
是我的女王
You always did have a way with words, Prince Naveen.
你总是这么会说话 纳温王子
The good news is, Rogers was right.
好消息是 罗杰斯是对的
Alice did have a looking glass in her boxcar.
爱丽丝的棚车里确实有面镜子
Amongst other things.
还有其他一些东西
Well, my daughter was always a pack rat.
我女儿一直有收集癖
What's the bad news? Well, it's cracked.
坏消息是什么 镜子碎了
Which means it's possible its magic may not work.
意味着上面的魔法不一定还有效
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能够验证
As long as you understand.
你要明白一点
Taking on this Rumplestiltskin
在这个朗普斯金的老巢里
in his own patch won't be a walk in the park.
对抗他 可不是件容易的事
He'll make sure of that.
他不会让你们好过的
You think he's expecting us?
你觉得他料到了我们会去吗
Well, I would.
是我就会
And I'd prepare something unpleasant.
而且我还会准备一些阴招
Well, hey, listen.
听着
Maybe I should do this alone.
也许我该自己去
Stop it, Henry.
行了 亨利
You're not leaving your mother behind.
你不能把你妈妈抛下
We're all with you till the end.
我们会陪你走到最后
All right, one last grand adventure.
好了 最后一个大冒险
Let's go get your family.
我们去把你的家人救回来
Hook?!
虎克
Gold?!
戈登
What happened to them?
他们出什么事了
I'm not sure.
我不确定
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表