Farewell, Gothel.
再见了 葛朵
Don't move, Facilier.
不许动 法西利亚
Princess Tiana, I presume.
蒂安娜公主吧
It's Queen to you.
我是你的女王
Now that's the kick-ass Queen I remember.
这才是我印象里的铁腕女王
Naveen!
纳温
I'm so sorry I couldn't save you before.
很抱歉我之前没能救你
Better late than never.
为时不晚
Ella!
艾拉
Where are you running off to?
你跑哪儿去
To find my family.
去找我的家人
You were right -- I did stop believing in myself.
你是对的 我不再相信我自己了
I guess I got a little dinged up along the way,
我想这一路走来 我有点迷失了
and I couldn't recognize who I was anymore.
变得不再认识自己了
I know.
我知道
Scratches are a part of life.
伤痕也是生活的一部分
I remember that now.
现在我都记起来了
I remember everything you taught me.
我想起你教我的一切了
Dear Mom,
亲爱的妈妈
this is the personal essay I wanted to send, but couldn't.
这是一封我很想寄出的文章 但却没能做到
It's titled "Once Upon A Time."
名字叫 很久很久以前
And it's the story of us.
这是关于我们的故事
Sometimes, you have to leave home.
有时 你不得不离开家
And you've been there for so long,
在家待了太久
you don't know who or what you'll be outside of it.
以至于你都忘了离家之后 你会是谁
But then you realize --
但后来你意识到
every experience, every trial,
每一次经历 每一次尝试
every moment has shaped you.
每一时每一刻都在塑造着你
And you take that place with you
它永远会伴随你
no matter where you go next.
无论下一步你会走向何处
I'm lucky. I have an incredible home.
我很幸运 我有一个无以伦比的家
You won't find it on a map.
你在地图上找不到它
But in it, you will find magic.
但在其中 你会发现魔法
You find love...
发现爱
hope...
希望
and something to believe in.
还有值得信仰的东西
You'll find a family that fights for one another,
你会找到为彼此奋斗的家人
who never gives up on each other.
永远不会放弃彼此的家人
And even when they're separated by curse
即使被诅咒 距离或时间
or distance or time...
所分离...
...they find each other.
他们也会找到彼此
They always find each other.
永远会找到彼此
I wish the world could know the story of my family --
我希望全世界都能知道我家人的故事
how it was all true -- how every moment of it happened.
那都是真的 让世界知道每一刻发生的经过
And you may think this is just a story.
你也许觉得这只是个故事
But that's the thing about stories.
但那就是故事的精髓
They're more than words.
它们不仅仅是文字
They live inside of us.
它们住在我们心里
They make us who we are.
成就了现在的我们
And as long as someone believes that...
只要有人相信
there will always be magic.
魔法就永远存在
Facilier.
法西利亚
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为被我弄丢了呢
I've tried, Belle,
我试过了 贝儿
but I don't think I'm gonna find my way home to you now.
但我觉得我找不到回到你身边的路了
No, I don't think that you will...
是啊 我觉得也是
Dark One.
黑暗者
How nice of you to pay me a visit.
你来拜访我可真好
How dare you take what's mine!
你怎么敢偷我的东西
Remember, you're not the only one with magic anymore.
要知道 现在不止你有魔法了
That's what I thought.
我就说嘛
You're a shadow of your former self.
你还被之前的你笼罩着
It's sad.
可悲
Trying to get back to your beloved
想要回到挚爱身边
has made you the worst version of you.
却让你变成了最恶劣的样子
Well, I find that really insulting.
我觉得这话太侮辱人了
I mean, I'm the worst version of me.
我才是最恶劣的版本
Hello, Dearie!
好啊 亲爱的
Did you really think a wish realm could hold me?
你真以为愿望王国能困住我吗
Now, then...
现在...
it's time you and I got better acquainted.
我们该好好聊聊了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表