I wasn't good enough for her mom or something.
我就配不上她妈妈了之类的
Well...
好吧...
kids can be complicated, huh?
小孩子有时候是很复杂的 是吧
Yeah.
可不是
Hey, why don't you come inside?
干嘛不进去呢
And I'll fix you some eggs and a shoulder to cry on.
我给你煮点鸡蛋 然后借个肩膀给你哭
Thanks. I could probably use both.
谢啦 都是我需要的
You have a chance to save some lives here, all right?
你现在也许能救很多人的命 懂吗
All we need is a list of the members of the cult,
我们只需要一张邪教成员的名单
and then we can get to them before the killer does.
这样我们就能早凶手一步找到他们了
We're not a cult.
我们不是邪教
We're a group of women with shared ideals.
我们是一群有着共同理想的女人
Why do people like you always have to put a label on that?
为什么你们总喜欢给我们贴标签
Like cult or coven or -- I don't know...
比如邪教或是集♥会♥或是... 我说不好...
witches?
女巫
Is that label so far astray?
难道这标签说的不对吗
Where were you the night of Victoria Belfrey's death?
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱死的那晚你在哪里
I'm sorry. Am I a suspect now?
抱歉 我现在是嫌疑犯吗
And since when was this about me, Detective Weaver?
什么时候矛头指向我了 韦弗警探
I came here to help you find a killer.
我来是为了帮你们找出凶手的
Of course you did.
当然了
I apologize for my partner.
我替我的搭档道歉
I don't want an apology.
我不想要道歉
I want him gone.
我想要他离开
You and I always have such nice conversations, Detective Rogers.
你和我一直聊得很愉快 罗杰斯警探
So, if I can't talk to you alone, I don't talk at all.
所以假如我不能单独和你聊 那我就不聊了
You do not want to go in there yourself.
你可不会希望自己一个人进去的
That woman's life's work is manipulation.
那女人最擅长的就是操纵人心
Yeah, she manipulates lonely, lost girls.
没错 她操纵的是孤独迷茫的女孩们
And I'm none of those things.
我可不是她们
I'll be fine. It's not like she's actually a witch.
我不会有事的 她又不真是个女巫
Yeah, well, whatever she is, I assure you,
好吧 不管她是什么 我可以向你保证
she's not going to give up her answers easily.
她可不会轻易告诉你答案
Why? 'Cause she won't talk to you?
为什么 就因为她不肯对你开口吗
I spent years looking for her.
我花了好几年找她
Yeah, she turned out different than I expected,
没错 她确实和我想象中的不一样
but I know her.
但我了解她
She likes to be in control.
她喜欢掌有控制权
Yeah, you got that part right.
是啊 这点你没说错
Yeah, so I'll let her think she's in control.
嗯 所以我会让她觉得自己掌握了控制权
Then I'll rope her in, break open the case.
然后再把她套进去 为案子找到突破口
I'm trying to help you here.
我想帮你
I want to solve this case just as badly as you do.
我和你一样迫切地想破案
So, go in there, get your answers,
所以你进去 问出答案
but whatever happens...
但无论发生了什么...
do not let that woman inside your head.
不要让那个女人操控你的思想
Come out where I can see you.
到我能看见你的地方来
Ooh, it's Captain Hook!
是虎克船长
Oh, what a lovely treat!
见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, come closer. Clos-s-er.
靠近一点 近一点
You know, it's been so long since I talked to anyone
我已经很久没和人说过话了
except rats and leeches.
成日与老鼠和虱子为伴
Oh, I didn't come for the conversation.
我不是来陪你聊天的
Of course you didn't, dearie!
当然不是了 亲爱的
And so, what brings Captain Hook home?
所以 是什么让虎克船长回到这里
Finally ready to seize his revenge?
终于准备好复仇了吗
Finally ready to kill me?
终于准备好杀我了吗
Or try?
或是还在努力
I'm not that man anymore.
我已经不是从前的我了
I finally learned what it meant to live.
我终于学会了什么叫生活
I'm willing to set aside my revenge to ask...
我愿意放下仇恨 向你...
to ask you for your help.
向你寻求帮助
Yes!
好啊
I thought I smelled desperation.
我觉得我闻到了绝望的味道
My speciality.
这是我的特长
So, tell me, what's the problem, eh?
告诉我 遇到什么麻烦了
Is it a plague? A woman? A curse?
瘟疫 女人 还是诅咒
A daughter.
是女儿
A witch has locked her in a tower,
一个女巫把她锁在了一座高塔上
and I-I need magic to set her free.
我需要用魔法把她解救出来
Oh, well, that's doubly tragic.
那真是双重悲剧了
For you have come to the wrong place.
因为你来错了地方
No magic here.
这里没有魔法
I know this place drains your power.
我知道这个地方榨干了你的法力
Yes.
没错
Drains me.
榨干了我
But if you help me --
但假如你帮我...
If you help me free - my daughter from her prison...
假如你帮我把我女儿救出那个牢笼...
I'll finally free you from yours.
我也会给你自♥由♥
Uh, a d-deal?
一个交易吗
Yes, a deal. Indeed! Oh!
没错 一个交易 太好了
Oh, I remember! I used to love those!
我还记得 我以前爱死这些了
There is something.
有一个东西
A magic weapon with the power to shatter any prison.
一个能破除一切牢笼的魔法武器
But it's terribly difficult to obtain.
但要得想到它很不容易
Terribly, terribly, terribly difficult.
非常 非常 非常不容易
Just tell me where it is.
直说这东西在哪就好
It's not a question of where, dearie...
问题不是在哪 亲爱的...
but who.
而是在谁手上
This magic is in the hands of another famous captain.
这个宝贝在另一个著名的船长手上
And you and I both know...
而你和我都清楚...
pirates don't give up
不经过一场恶战
what's theirs without a fight.
海盗可不会轻易交出他们的东西
All right. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Detective Weaver's gone out for a coffee.
韦弗警探出去喝咖啡了
It's just us now.
这里只剩我俩了
Oh, I doubt he went anywhere.
我很怀疑他走了
But as long as I can look at your face and not his,
但只要我能看着你的脸而不是他的
I'm a happy girl.
我就很开心了
Glad to hear that.
很高兴听到你这么说
Have you ever thought about taking a razor
你有没有考虑过拿把剃须刀
to that face of yours, Detective?
刮刮你那张脸 警探
I bet you look nice clean-shaven.
我赌你把胡子刮了一定很帅
Tell me,
告诉我
why did you come in today?
你今天为什么会过来
Because I want the same thing that you do.
因为我和你们的目标是一致的
I want to prevent women like me from being killed.
我想阻止和我一样的女性被杀害
Well, tell me who they are, and I'll protect them.
告诉我她们是谁 我会保护她们
And you really think you're capable of that?
你还真以为你能保护得了她们吗
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
First you have to know who you really are.
首先你得知道你到底是是谁
And right now, you have no idea.
而现在 你并不知道
And you think you do?
你觉得你知道吗
I think the answer's closer than you ever imagined.
我想答案比你想象得更加接近
A picture really is worth a thousand words, isn't it?
一图真的胜千言 不是吗
I wonder what this one means, deep down.
实际上我想知道这幅有什么含义
It's just a doodle. It's an old habit.
只是幅涂鸦 这是旧习了
Maybe older than you know.
可能比你知道的还要久
There are so many patterns around you you can't see yet.
你周围有太多规律你无法看清
Patterns that govern your actions.
支配你行为的规律
And mine.
支配着我
And the killer's.
也支配着凶手
What kind of patterns?
什么样的规律
If you want to learn the truth about the killer,
如果你想知道关于凶手的真♥相♥
first, you need to learn the truth about yourself.
首先 你需要了解你自己
All right, well, you seem to know everything.
好吧 你似乎知道一切
Why don't you just tell me?
为什么不直接告诉我
Oh, I can't see all the patterns. I can't.
我无法看清所有的规律 我不能
But I do know how to search for them.
但我知道如何寻找
And if you're ready to uncover yours,
如果你准备好了解你自己的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表