It's from my mom's slipper, when she was Cinderella.
这是我妈妈还是灰姑娘时 她水晶鞋上的
It must have come through during the curse.
肯定是随诅咒一起穿越过来的
Even if I believed that -- which I don't --
我真不信 但就算我相信
why would Belfrey go through all this
为什么贝尔弗莱要大费周章
just to find a broken piece of shoe?
找一块鞋的碎片呢
Don't you see?
你不明白吗
This proves everything --
这证明了一切
who my mother really is, the curse, all of it.
我母亲的真实身份 诅咒 这一切
Lucy, listen to me.
露西 听我说
I literally wrote the book on fairy tales.
我确实写了那本童话故事书
And I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, but this is not --
我也很欣慰你喜欢 但这不是...
If you don't believe me, maybe my mom will.
如果你不相信我 也许我妈会信
I have to show this to her.
我得把这给她看
Then maybe she'll finally remember who she is --
然后她可能就会记起自己的身份
Cinderella.
灰姑娘
I thought that would lure you in.
我就知道那会引你过来
Why is this here?
为什么它会在这儿
Yes, I suppose it's time we had a proper talk.
我想我们该好好谈谈了
Yeah, it sure is.
那是当然
Let's start with the coffin.
先从棺材开始
Or what you did to my father.
或者 你对我父亲究竟做了什么
So, you've learned the truth.
这么说你知道真♥相♥了
Why?
为什么
Oh, you know exactly why.
明知故问
So, this is because of me?
是因为我吗
Will there never be a time where I've suffered enough
是不是我永远都要为自己的行为
for what I did?
而受苦
No.
是的
Well, if you want to punish me, get it over with.
行 你想惩罚我的话 那就一步到位
Leave the others out of this.
别牵扯他人
Kill me now.
立刻杀了我
Oh, I'll get to that.
我早晚会的
But I still need something from you.
但我留你还有用处
Shall we take a look?
要不要看一眼
No.
不
Please.
拜托
Look at her.
看着她
Anastasia?
安娜塔夏
I don't understand She's...
我不知道她竟然...
Perfectly preserved.
保存得这么好
There's one tiny breath left
在这具珍贵的躯体内
inside this precious little body.
只留下最后一小口气
And I've saved it -- until I could save her.
在我救回她前 我要保存好那口气
How?
怎么做
How did you do this?
你怎么做到的
You're not the only one with magical friends.
有会魔法的朋友不止你一个
Anastasia was an innocent, with the purest of hearts.
安娜塔夏很天真 有着最纯洁的心
The only way to bring her back is with an equally pure heart.
救回她的唯一办法就是换上同样纯洁的心
Henry?
亨利
I did a little digging, and I discovered who he was.
我做了点调查 查明了他的身份
Ana died. It was terrible.
安娜死了 很可怕
But killing another innocent --
但杀另一个无辜的人...
Is the only way to bring her back.
是救回她的唯一办法
It's wrong!
这样不对
I don't care.
我不管
You'll never get his heart.
你绝不会得到他的心
Yes, I will.
我会的
Because you're going to get it for me.
因为你要帮我拿过来
Because if you don't,
如果你办不到
every person in that little resistance you've joined
你加入的反抗军中的每个人
will pay the price.
都会付出代价
It's your choice, Cinderella.
选择权在你手上灰姑娘
Either you sacrifice that boy...
要么牺牲那个男孩...
or you sacrifice everyone.
要么牺牲所有人
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! A petition.
请♥愿♥
How quaint.
真出其不意
Sneer all you want. It's working.
随你冷嘲热讽 已经凑效了
Is it?
是吗
Well, that doesn't matter, since you're about to stop.
不过你马上就会停下了 也无所谓了
A brochure of your crappy condos?
你破公♥寓♥的宣传页
Why would I care about that?
关我什么事
What if one of these crappy condos were yours?
如果这破公♥寓♥的其中一间是你的呢
And Lucy's, of course.
当然也有露西的
You're just gonna give it to me?
你就这么送我一间吗
Why not?
送又何妨
All this fighting isn't getting us anywhere.
争来吵去对我们都没好处
This way, everyone wins.
这么一来对大家都好
Especially you.
尤其是你
Think of the life you can give her, Jacinda.
想想你能给她的生活 杰辛达
I'm tired of being the bad guy, and this is a peace offering.
我厌倦了当反派了 这是我的休战书
All you have to do is one small thing.
你要做的只是一件小事
Burn the petition.
烧了请♥愿♥书
For Lucy.
为了露西
Mom?
妈妈
Lucy, what are you doing here?
露西 你来干什么
Mom, why would you do this?
妈妈 你为什么这么做
Lucy, I know this is hard for you to understand,
露西 我知道你很难理解
but I did it for us.
但我是为了我们
No.
不
No, a hero does the right thing.
不 英雄会做对的事
I'm not a hero. I am just your mother.
我不是一个英雄 我只是你妈妈
And this is the right thing for us, Lucy.
这么做对我们来说就是对的 露西
We need to be together, and I don't care how.
我们要在一起 我不在乎用什么方法
I do.
可我在乎
If this is what it takes...
如果是要这样的话
I don't want to be together.
我不想和你在一起
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼
Well, I should ask you the same.
这话我也要问你
What is this?
你在干什么
Extracurricular work, is it?
外快吗
I'm doing my job. That man's a criminal.
我是工作 那个人犯了法
Yeah.
是啊
And you're a liar.
而你是个骗子
Court date? Parking ticket?
法庭日 罚单
You opened up a case unofficially.
你私下查了案子
Why are you so interested in him?
为什么找上了他
What does it matter? He's a bad guy.
有关系吗 他是坏人
It matters because he works for Victoria Belfrey,
有关系 因为他为维多利亚·贝尔弗莱卖♥♥命的
and dealing with her requires a bit of finesse.
和她打交道是得小心的
Finesse?
小心
So, we're just supposed to let some lowlife walk the streets?
所以就要放那个人♥渣♥走吗
Sometimes, yes.
有时必须如此
Because now, when she makes a call to that lowlife,
因此现在如果她打给那个人♥渣♥
he makes one to me.
他就会打给我
Enjoy the rest of your day off.
继续享受假期吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't want to do that.
你不会想这么做的
I saw you sneak off. Pretty sure I know where you went.
我看到你溜出去了 我也知道你去了哪儿
Please. You have to let me do this.
求你了 让我动手吧
Look, whatever Tremaine wants,
听着 无论特里梅因想要什么
we can find a way to stop her.
我们都能找到办法阻止她的
She wants Henry.
她想要亨利
The Heart of the Truest Believer.
真信徒的心
But I couldn't.
但我做不到
I just couldn't do it.
我下不了手
This man...
这个人
he believes.
他也相信
Tiana said that he'd give up his life for the cause.
蒂安娜说他愿意为事业献身
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表