What's the deal with her anyway?
不过她到底有什么问题啊
She's just a scared girl,
她只是个吓坏了的小姑娘
but also a piece of a much larger puzzle.
但也是更大谜题的一部分
Hello?
有人吗
Why don't you come out?
不如现身吧
I've got a fresh can of pepper spray we can try together.
我有一瓶新鲜的辣椒喷雾 我们试试啊
Ohh, who locked this door?
谁锁的门啊
Please don't hurt me!
求你不要伤害我
No!
不要
Yeah, I was always more of a pinball man myself.
我一直都很擅长玩桌上弹球的
I held the high score for weeks on this game,and then...
我占着最高分好几周了 然后...
JBH went and claimed it.
JBH出现把我挤掉了
But I've got a stack of tokens
但我有一堆游戏币
and an evening committed to undoing this injustice.
还有一整晚来刷掉他的记录
Yeah. Noble quest for sure.
你这追求可真高尚啊
But I've got to be honest, I thought you'd be out wooing Jacinda.
但老实说 我还以为你去追求杰辛达了呢
Yeah, well,
好吧
I've actually downgraded from wooing to giving her some space.
其实我没追求她了 我要给她些空间
But aside from seeing me at geek DEFCON 1,
但除了来看我玩核战危机之外
what are you doing here?
你来这儿还要做什么
You tell me.
你说呢
Lucy texted me saying you had a lead on my case.
露西短♥信♥说 你有我手头案子的线索
She did?
是吗
Cool. "Galaga."
厉害 "小蜜蜂"啊
Uh, you guys see Lucy around?
你们看到露西了吗
Let me guess. She texted you to meet her here?
让我猜猜 她发短♥信♥让你来这儿见她是吗
Yeah.
对
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because the kid used to do this with me and her mom.
因为这孩子以前就跟我和她妈用过这招
And now that she's done playing matchmaker,
现在她红娘当够了
it would appear that she's decided
看来她又决定
to literally text me into the friend zone.
靠发短♥信♥让我跟朋友们见面
Yeah, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sure you guys have better stuff to do
你们肯定有比拍按钮和吃热狗
than mash buttons and eat hot wings.
更有意义的事情做
Actually, I think this is exactly where I need to be.
其实 我觉得这里正是我要来的地方
Excuse me.
让一下
All right.
好了
Let's see what you got.
让我们看看你的能耐
Uh, yeah, we got a strict no-whiskey-for-witches policy.
我们有严格规定 不卖♥♥酒给女巫
It's about the killer.
是那个杀手
He came for me.
他找上我了
If not for the heel on my stiletto,
要不是我又细又尖的高跟鞋跟
I would be dead right now.
我现在早就死了
Okay.
好吧
You want my help?
你想让我帮你
Bring me a fix for whatever you poisoned Henry with.
把你给亨利下的毒的解药拿来
I don't have one.
我没有解药
If I did, I - swear, I would give it to you.
我发誓 要是我有我肯定给你
But... Please.
但... 求你了
I'm powerless here.
我在这里束手无策
I need magic.
我需要魔法
Have you found any way at all to glean some from this world?
你有什么办法能从这个世界收集到魔法吗
You set this curse up so I had none.
你给我下的诅咒 我没办法
I'm so stupid.
我好蠢
I built a trap around myself.
我真是作茧自缚
And the irony is I was going to go find my sister, Anastasia,
讽刺的是我正要去找我妹妹安娜塔夏
and make amends.
跟她道歉
And then fate held a knife to my throat,
然后命运就架了把刀在我脖子上
literally held a knife to my throat.
不是比喻 是真的
Yeah, I wouldn't save me, either.
要是我也不会救我这种人
All right.
好吧
you did the right thing coming to me.
你来找我是对的
I'll call Weaver.
我去找韦弗
Thank you.
谢谢你
And you're safe here.
还有 你在这儿是安全的
Trust me.
相信我
If anyone's gonna have the pleasure of killing you,
要是真有人巴不得干掉你
it's gonna be me.
那人一定是我
I see you've come to your senses.
看来你想明白了
I've come to join your little supernatural sewing circle.
我来加入你那个超自然姐妹组织
It's not that simple.
没这么简单的
You're not the only witch with interest.
你不是唯一感兴趣的女巫
Now the last recruit has arrived...
最后一名成员也到了
we can begin.
我们可以开始了
Each of you shows promise.
你们每个人都给出了承诺
But only two of you will get the honor
但只有两个人能够有幸
of joining The Coven of the Eight.
加入八巫会
I've hidden two golden flowers
我在河边的树林里
in the woods beyond the river.
藏了两朵金玫瑰
Whoever returns with these mystical plants
带回这两枝神奇植物的人
will show themselves worthy.
才有入会的资格
You'll each work alone.
你们要独自行动
You'll have to be savvy and cutthroat.
你们既要聪慧过人 又要辣手无情
Well, so much for sisterhood.
姐妹情也不过如此
Sisterhood is a prize not easily won.
姐妹情可不是唾手可得的
Happy hunting.
狩猎愉快
Gothel can be a bag of wind sometimes.
葛朵有时可能夸夸其谈了
I liked seeing you put her in her place.
我喜欢看你怼她的样子
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show.
你喜欢就好
Hang on one second.
等会儿
I knew you were the strong one.
我知道你比较厉害
What's your point?
你想说什么
Alone out here, we're just gonna get lost.
孤身一人在野外会找不着北
But together, we can find these things.
但我们合作就能找到这些东西
We can both win this.
我们可以双赢
I'm glad I didn't run you through with that stick.
很高兴我没用那棍子捅死你
While I would love a drink, I'm not in the mood for company.
我想喝一杯 但我没心情陪你
Your troubled mood is exactly why I'm here...
我正是来缓解你坏心情的
Drizella.
崔西里亚
And who exactly are you?
你是哪位
Dr. Facilier, at your service.
法西利亚博士 为您效劳
Oh, I can service myself, thanks.
我自己就能效劳自己 谢谢
I'd say your encounter at the garage
但是你在车♥库♥的遭遇
has proven that to be most untrue.
证明了这不是真的
The killer's going to keep coming.
凶手不会放过你的
And who's to say you aren't the killer?
那你为何就不是凶手呢
I'm a witch doctor.
我是巫师
I'm just as much a target as you.
我和你一样也是目标
I've come to make a deal.
我来和你谈条件
Roni already has my back.
罗尼已经答应帮我
See, Roni only cares about fixing the son you poisoned.
但罗尼只关心被你毒害的儿子
And you've already told her you can't do that.
但你已经跟她坦言你做不到
Your mother's gone.
你母亲也死了
Your sister hates you.
你姐姐又讨厌你
The coven's turned their back on you.
八巫会背叛了你
No one's going to help you.
没人会帮你
Except me.
除了我
Only by escaping to another realm
只有逃往另一个国度
will you ever be safe.
你才会安全
Let me guess.
让我猜猜看
That magic bean comes with a cost?
那个魔豆需要支付代价吧
You'll pay for your life with the price of another.
你可以拿另一条命来换自己的命
Your sister.
你妹的命
Gothel will get to her anyway.
葛朵迟早会杀了她
It's in the cards.
塔罗牌预言了
So, either you can let your sister die empowering that witch,
要么你牺牲你妹增强那个女巫
or you can let her death pay for your safety.
要么你牺牲你妹换取自己的安全
Even if I wanted to,
就算我想
I've been looking for her for days.
我也好几天没找到她了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表