Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
I don't have a daughter.
我没有女儿
You just don't remember 'cause you're cursed.
你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒
Come with me to my neighborhood, Hyperion Heights.
跟我来到我生活的街区海伯利安高地看看
You can meet your true love -- Cinderella.
你会遇见你的真爱灰姑娘
My step-grandma, Cinderella's step-mom,
我的继外祖母 灰姑娘的继母
is trying to bring people from this world in,
想吸引这个世界的人进去
so all the fairy-tale characters move out.
这样所有的童话人物就得搬出去
Everyone will lose each other -- forever.
所有人都会永远失散
"Always watch the blade." I got it.
永远要小心刀锋 我知道了
Wow. I'm impressed.
刮目相看啊
You fight like your grandfather.
你和你外公打得一样好
Mom, we're practicing.
妈 我们正在练习呢
Actually, we just finished.
其实我们正要结束
Like I told you -- always keep your eye on the blade.
我和你说过 目光要一直盯着刀锋
What's the point? I'm never gonna be good enough.
有意义吗 我永远也练得不够好
What's going on with him lately?
他最近怎么了
I think you know, Emma.
你应该知道的 艾玛
He's almost grown.
他已经长大成人了
He's about to leave home, isn't he?
准备要离开家了吗
Aye.
是
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要和他谈谈
What, to stop him?
去阻止他吗
I missed so much already. I don't want to...
我已经开始想念他了 我不想...
This isn't an ending, Emma.
这不是结束 艾玛
There's more to come.
未来还很长
But we don't know for sure.
但我们无法确定
What if I don't get a second chance?
如果我没有第二次机会呢
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
I have something to make things a little less terrifying.
我有样东西能让事情没这么令人害怕
A little bottle of rum? Because I wouldn't say no.
一小瓶朗姆酒吗 因为我是不会拒绝的
It's a little bottle of magic.
一个小魔法瓶
You speak your message in here,
把你的话写下放进去
add the name of your favorite pirate, drop it in the water,
加上你最爱的海盗之名 扔进水里
and before you can say "Yo-ho-ho,"
在说唷呵呵之前
it'll find the person you seek.
它就能帮你找到你要找的人了
A message in a bottle.
瓶中信
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, he's grown into a fine young lad,
他即将长成一个俊俏的小伙子
and he is lucky to have a mother like you.
他很幸运有你这样的母亲
He's lucky to have a pirate like you.
他很幸运有你这样的海盗
He's gonna be fine.
他不会有事的
That's the man who helped Cinderella kill our beloved prince.
就是你帮助灰姑娘杀死了我们心爱的王子
She didn't kill him.
她没杀他
The royal family disagrees.
皇室可不这么认为
Where is she? Tell me.
她人呢 告诉我
Never.
绝不可能
So...
这么说
you're in love with her.
你爱上她了
Didn't say that.
我可没这么说
You were spotted with something of hers --
你找到了她的一样东西
a glass slipper.
一只玻璃鞋
Give it to me, and you can live.
交给我 你就能保住小命
Sorry, lady, I hid it.
抱歉 女士 我藏起来了
And you're not gonna get it.
你是拿不到的
Although... I do have something else made of glass.
不过我还有一些其他的玻璃制品
And that bottle's going to save you?
那个瓶子能救你一命吗
Not all by itself.
光靠瓶子当然不行
Help. I've been captured by Lady Tremaine.
救我 我被特里梅因女士抓住了
Stop him. Send Emma, Regina, and Captain Hook.
阻止他 送给艾玛 瑞金娜和虎克船长
Stop him!
阻止他
Officer Rogers. Uh... h-hey. Hi.
罗杰斯警官 你好
Why are you here at 6:00 in the morning?
早上六点来找我 有什么事吗
I have some questions that can't wait.
我几个问题等不及要问
Would you like some coffee?
要喝杯咖啡吗
Look, if this is about Jacinda and Lucy,
如果是跟杰辛达和露西有关
I already feel terrible about what I did.
我已经为所做的事感到内疚不已了
No, no, no, no. This is...
不不不不
...about something else.
是因为别的事
I read your book, and there's something in there
我看过你的书 里面有些内容
that I can't get out of my head.
一直在我脑海里挥之不去
So, um....
那
can you tell me who this woman is?
你能否告诉我这女子是谁
Yeah -- she's a, uh, character, in a book of fiction.
她是小说里的一个角色
I understand that.
这我知道
Um... I feel like I've met her before.
但是我觉得之前好像见过她
Now, did you base her on someone?
你是以谁作为原型创作出她的吗
Somebody real?
真实存在的人吗
Truth is... I made her up.
其实她是我编出来的
Okay.
好吧
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
Actually, um... while you're here,
既然你来了
there's something, maybe, you can help me with.
有件事你也许能帮我
I've been trying to find where some family of mine...
我一直在找我家人
are buried.
埋葬的地方
I keep hitting dead ends.
但我总是碰壁
It's not exactly my department, but...
虽然那不是我管辖的范围 但是
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and, uh...
还有
you were the one who picked up Jacinda and Lucy, huh?
昨天是你带走杰辛达和露西的吗
Yes.
是的
How are they?
她们怎么样了
As of yesterday, not great.
到昨天为止不太好
Lucy's ballet recital.
露西的芭蕾舞演出
Victoria was supposed to leave a ticket?
维多利亚不是该留一张票给我吗
And Mother decided that the performance is now
母亲决定将演出
a charity event for disadvantaged children.
作为扶助贫困儿童的慈善活动
The tickets are $550 each. No exceptions.
550块一张门票 没有例外
$550?
550块
I could always take a credit card if cash flow is a problem.
如果现金周转有问题 支票我也收
You know my paycheck is $500.
你知道我的工资只有五百块
You want this just out of reach.
你就想我去不了
My assistant set the price.
价格是我助理定的
Come on, Victoria. I am trying here.
拜托 维多利亚 我正在努力
I got my job back.
我回去工作了
I just want to see Lucy.
我只是想见见露西
People should be given a second chance.
应该再给我一次机会吧
Second chances aren't given. They're earned.
机会不是别人给的 是自己争取的
This is where your lovely, conniving Cinderella
这就是你可爱的共犯灰姑娘
used to sleep.
以前的卧室
Sadly, this is as close as you'll ever get to her.
只可惜 这是你和她之间最近的距离了
Find out where he hid the slipper.
查清楚他把舞鞋藏在哪里了
Then kill him.
然后杀了他
Cinderella must never see that man again.
不能让灰姑娘再见到这个人
But why? I don't understand.
为什么 我不明白
I don't need you to understand.
不用你明白
I need you to obey.
乖乖听我话就好
Whatever she wants you to do to me, you don't have to do it.
不管她让你把我怎么样你都不用听她的
You seem a lot nicer than she is.
你比她面善多了
I'm not.
不是的
So...
所以说
where did you hide the slipper?
你把舞鞋藏在哪了
Get away from him -- now.
离他远点 快
And who are you?
你是谁
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
Good to see you're still in one piece, lad.
小伙子 看到你没事真高兴
Good to see you, too.
我见到你也很开心
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表