剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
他们会找到更清晰的图像
They'll find a better image.
我们会在那之前揭露真♥相♥
We'll expose the truth before that happens.
问题是如何使人们相信它
The problem will be getting people to believe it.
我知道真♥相♥都难以相信它
I know the truth, and I can hardly believe it.
所以我们要彻查
That's why we need to get to the bottom
到底怎么回事
of what's really going on...
弄清为何阿曼达和"商店" 要杀总统
Find out why Amanda and the group wanted the president dead.
他们是怎样让她自杀的
How they made her commit suicide.
找到答案才能还尼基塔清白
Those answers are what's going to clear Nikita's name.
我们需要找个地方工作
We'll need somewhere to work from.
你觉得能说服你的黑客老友们
Do you think maybe you could convince your hacker buddies
让我们在这地方待一段时间吗
to let us use this place for a while?
失去了总统的赦免令
We're going to need a safehouse,
我们需要个安全藏身处
Since we lost those presidential pardons.
我让你们所有人卷入了这场战争
I'm putting you all in the line of fire.
我们能搞定
We can handle it.
不 这会成为我们前所未见的危机
No. This will be heat like we've never seen before.
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
尼基塔 我们能解决的
Nikita, we can beat this.
我今天都做了死的准备
I was ready to die today,
但你和艾丽克丝及所有人救了我的命
but you and Alex and everyone refused to let that happen.
你记得阿曼达曾教导我们
You remember when Amanda tried to teach us
爱人是负担吗
that our loved ones were a liability?
你们能有这么多负担是件好事
Well, it's a good thing you've got more than one.
好
Okay.
直到死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part, right?
为成功的开始干一杯
A toast to a successful beginning.
尼基塔还活着
Nikita's still alive.
我们不要把这些事看做此消彼长的竞争
We tend not to view these things as zero-sum games.
该发生的都发生了
What needed to happen happened.
总统毙命了
The president is dead.
至少对外界是这样
At least, to the outside world.
你们该明白拿我做人♥质♥毫无价值
You should know that I am worthless as a hostage.
美国不会同恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The United States will not negotiate with terrorists.
典型的美国人
Typical of an American
认为控制她是达成目的的手段
to think she's being held as some type of leverage.
可以理解
It is understandable.
你在G20峰会上抓了她
Grabbing her, as you did, at the G20,
她大概怀疑是你是境外敌对势力
she probably suspects some foreign enemy.
这一切都可能被尼基塔毁了
It could all come crashing down because of Nikita.
我们可以泄露一张清晰点的图像
We could release a clearer image.
确保人们清楚抓捕的是谁
Make sure people know who they're chasing.
不 现在插手会引起很多问题
No, meddling now would raise too many questions.
记住 我们要在暗中行动
Remember, we are the invisible hand.
尼基塔就喜欢搅乱行动
Nikita has a habit of chopping off hands.
那我们就另行计划
Then we shall grow another.
这些全是"商店"的装备
These are all Shop facilities.
对 - 这些据点很多
Yup. - A lot of these locations
都是已知的非法人口贩卖♥♥枢纽
correspond to known hubs for human trafficking.
玛丽亚·汉森曾邀请我去联♥合♥国♥供职
Maryam Hasan offered me a position at the U.N.
从事解决全球非法人口贩运问题
to work on the global trafficking problem.
我若接受邀请 就有办法
If I took it, I'd have the influence and cover
让我们进入这些地方
to get us into a lot of these places.
你想做个外交官吗
You want to be a diplomat?
能让亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫做些好事
It'd be a chance for Alexandra Udinov to do some good.
让我最终能为这个名字而骄傲
Make the name into something that I could finally be proud of.
也会帮我们找出和阿曼达共事的人
And it'll help us nail the people working with Amanda
让我们更快还尼基塔清白
and get us closer to clearing Nikita's name.
策略不错
That's not a bad strategy.
尼基塔
Nikita?
她刚才还在那儿
She was right here.
拜托 尼基塔
Come on, Nikita.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer your damn phone.
赶紧接啊
Answer, damn it.
接电♥话♥
Answer your phone.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表