剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我们有两个问题
We have a twofold problem:
伪造肖恩的死亡以及把他送出来
Fake Sean's death and extract him.
有没有提议
Ideas?
伪造自杀肯定不行
Well, faking his suicide won't work.
不可能让他在问询室上吊自杀
Can't hang himself in an interrogation room.
下毒又会制♥造♥更多的问题
And slipping him poison will raise too many questions.
那么来一出"别看别碰"的好戏怎么样
What about a "Don't look, don't touch" Gag.
我黑进过法医实验室的记录
I hacked their forensic lab's inventory.
有一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的线人死于钋中毒
There's a Russian informant who died of polonium poisoning
现在还在地下室冷藏着
currently on ice in the basement.
疾病控制与预防中心下周准备把他运出去
He's scheduled to be picked up by the CDC next week.
没人想接近辐射
No one wants to be near radiation.
别看 - 别碰
Don't look. - Don't touch.
这就解决了救出的问题
That solves extraction.
现在还有第二个问题
Now for the other problem.
还有第三个问题 肖恩
There's a third problem... Sean.
一旦这么做了 就没有回头路了
Once he goes through this, there's no turning back.
我们没有问他自己的想法
We're making a decision without knowing
就擅自做决定
it's what he really wants.
在联调局严密的监视下 想跟他通气
Briefing him in the middle of the FBI beehive
十分困难
is difficult.
十楼温度太高 不适合用变妆术
Tenth floor is too hot to use a cover.
这里又不像在香港
Yeah, and this ain't like Hong Kong
你被捕了 肖恩还能装成你的律师
when you were in holding and Sean played your lawyer.
用一个真正的律师怎么样呢
What if we use a real lawyer?
艾丽克丝 你能和肖恩的姐姐联♥系♥上吗
Alex, can you get in touch with Sean's sisters?
不好意思
Excuse me.
太抱歉了 - 不要紧
So sorry. - Anytime.
皮尔斯先生 我是托马斯·伦纳德
Mr. Pierce? Thomas Leonard.
你姐姐指派我来做你的律师
I've been retained by your sisters to represent you.
把手铐拿下来
Take 'em off.
你也不想因为
I'm sure you don't wanna be accused
妨碍律师委托人特免权的罪名被起诉吧
of obstructing attorney-client privileges.
再不解开 随时都能起诉你
Anytime now would suffice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的情况不妙啊
Quite the bind you're in.
谢谢关心
Glad you noticed.
你姐姐给你的
From your sisters.
他们特别交代我 在读信之前
They specifically asked that I have
先跟你谈谈
first word with you before reading it.
他们说想尽可能
They said they want you to have
给你找最好的法律顾问 A小队
the best legal counsel possible, the Alpha team,
为你辩护
on your side.
伯克霍夫 肖恩那边是什么情况
Birkhoff, where are we with Sean?
他在看信 我们正屏息等待
He's reading. We're holding our breath.
这是我姐姐写的吗
My sisters sent this?
快点啊 老兄 第一个词
Come on, man, first word.
每句话的第一个词
First word of every sentence.
第134条 就在你眼前
Article 134, it's right there in front of you.
第134条是什么内容
What's Article 134?
军队违纪
Military violation.
为免服役 故意自我损伤
Self-injury with intent to avoid service.
我听不太懂
I'm not sure I'd get that.
因为你不是海豹突击队的
That's 'cause you were never a seal.
快点啊 老兄 地址都是错的
Come on, man, the address is even wrong.
这是绝对的漏洞啊
It's a dead giveaway.
我想我懂了
I think I understand.
很好 因为我看不懂
Good, because I couldn't make much sense of it.
他们想知道你是否同意
They need to know if you agree.
我们要上楼了
We're on our way up.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能告诉我威尔·阿诺德特工在哪吗
Could you point me the direction of special agent Will Arnold?
大房♥间里 在等候室旁边
Mm, bullpen, near holding.
很难做决定吗
Just, uh, a difficult decision?
是的
Yeah.
威尔·阿诺德 - 有事吗
Will Arnold. - Yeah?
我是中情局的纳奥米·希弗
Naomi Ceaver, CIA.
我需要与肖恩·皮尔斯谈话的权限
I need clearance to speak with Sean Pierce.
排队吧
Well, stand in line.
你需要更高权限才行
You're gonna need higher clearance than that.
请恕我直言 长官
All do respect, sir,
这儿的阴谋不止这一点点
something much bigger is going on here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
肖恩·皮尔斯只是冰山一角
Sean Pierce is just the tip of the iceberg,
他不是单独行动
and he is not acting alone.
我有充分理由相信
I have reason to believe
外面还有其他同谋
there are other conspirators out there.
她在这儿干什么
What is she doing here?
为了赢得弗莱彻奖章
Earning her Fletcher badge.
药箱弄得怎样了 - 准备好了
How's the kit? - It's ready.
现在就看肖恩了
It's up to Sean now.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩 你要是不回答我
Sean, if you don't give me an answer,
恐怕我只能离开了
I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to leave.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我想我已经下定决心了
I think I've made up my mind.
很好
Good.
我要转告你姐姐什么
And what shall I tell your sisters?
别提起我姐姐
Don't talk about my sisters.
别把我姐姐牵扯进来
Leave my sisters out of this!
他行动了
He's going for it.
不
No, no.
别开枪
Don't...don't do it.
冷静 别开枪
Come on. Don't. Don't.
住手
Stop!
去找医生来
Go get a medic.
找医生来 快去
Get a medic, go!
请让一下
Excuse me.
按压伤口
Put pressure on it.
压住别放
Keep pressure on it.
他在失血
He's losing blood.
我们现在就要止血
We're gonna stop that right now.
见鬼
Damn it!
怎么回事
What's going on?
他对凝血剂产生了不良反应
He's reacting badly to the coagulant.
除颤器出故障了
There's something wrong with the defib.
把他送去法医鉴证
Get him down to forensics.
明早前完成所有尸体剖检
I want a full autopsy by tomorrow morning.
我要知道到底是怎么回事
I wanna know what went wrong here.
请让一下
Excuse me.
肖恩·皮尔斯死了
Sean Pierce is dead.
你看见他死了
You saw him die?
他开枪自杀了
He shot himself.
他们想要抢救他 但他已经死了
They tried to revive him, but he flatlined.
可能是对药箱里的药剂过敏
It may have been an allergic reaction to something in the med kit.
去法医鉴证室
Get down to the forensics lab.
为什么 - 他没死
Why? - He's not dead.
尼基塔试图救走他
Nikita's trying to extract him.
快下去
Get down there.
我得维持假身份
Look, I have to maintain my cover.
你想让我做什么
What do you expect me to do?
再一次杀了肖恩·皮尔斯
Kill Sean Pierce. Again.
我们要运走那根"荧光棒"
We're shipping out the glow stick.
就是那具辐照过的俄♥国♥人尸体
The irradiated Russian?
他现在归疾病防控中心管了 尸体在哪
He's CDC's problem now. Where is he?
在隔离舱里
In containment.
我还以为周一才会运走
I thought that was scheduled for Monday.
你愿意继续管着他也不错啊
Well, you're welcome to hang on to him.
刚好给新来的尸体腾出地方
Might as well make room for the new guy.
这具尸体有生化危害
This corpse is technically a biohazard,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表