剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I'm joining the fight. Sit and watch.
最近你对欧文苛刻了很多
You've been pretty tough on Owen lately.
是他让自己陷入困境的
No, he's making it tough on himself.
他的直觉很敏锐 没事的
He has good instincts. He'll be fine.
我知道 不能亲力亲为
Look, I know it's been hard for you,
这对你来说很难
not being out there yourself,
但你很快就能参与行动了
But you'll be cleared for action soon.
现在就别把欧文当出气筒了
In the meantime, maybe find another punching bag?
不是我个人情绪的问题
This isn't personal.
而要让欧文♥做♥好充分准备
It's about making sure Owen's ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
就像我以前为你做的
Look, you know as well as I do
你行动的时候 难免有突发♥情♥况
When you're out there, things can turn on a dime.
一旦发生意外 必须要相信掩护你的人
And when that happens, you need to have
有能力为你化险为夷
absolute trust in the skills of the person who has your back.
欧文就有这个能力
And I know owen can be that guy.
很好 因为我不能再保护你了
Good, because I can't.
尼基塔 我不会再出外勤任务了
Nikita, I'm not going back into the field.
如果只是开开车 吃吃饭
This...this may be good enough for someone who wants to
这只手就够用了
drive again, or use a fork and knife in a restaurant,
可它无法胜任我们的工作
but for what we do, it is not good enough.
远远不够
It is nowhere near good enough.
你只是在说丧气话而已 - 不是
You're just frustrated. - No. Actually, no.
这不是丧气话
This is not frustration.
一切都变了 而我也能安然接受
Things have changed... and I accept that.
但我必须确保欧文能胜任这个工作
But it is why I need to make sure Owen is ready for this job.
他现在是你的搭档了
He's your partner now.
伯克霍夫 一定还有更好的办法
Bbirkhoff, there has to be something better.
什么 - 迈克尔的手
What? - Michael's hand.
一定还有别的训练方法
That's some kind of training model, right?
能让他习惯整个系统 直到…
Something to get him used to the system until...
我不知道 还有更好的吗
I don't know. Something better?
没有了
There is no better.
就是这样
That's it.
迈克尔也问过我同样的问题
Look, michael came to me with the same question.
我给了他和你一样的答案
I had to give him the same answer.
虽然他不喜欢 但还是接受了
Now, he didn't like it, but he accepted it.
也许你也该接受吧
Maybe you should, too.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
过来 来吧
Come on. Come on.
这房♥子是你搭建的吗
Did you build this?
从我摆脱对政♥府♥义务的那一天起
Started it the day I got free of my...
就开始造了
government commitment.
为你留了点地方 就在这儿
I cleared out a space for you, over here.
没有电♥话♥和电脑
No phones, no computers.
别去外面闲逛
Oh, don't wander outside.
我布置了些机关
I set up some...some deterrents.
不想让别人来打扰我们
Don't want anybody sticking their noses in our business, right?
以后我会指给你看机关的位置
I'll show you where they are later on,
好让你在附近逛逛 但…
So you can walk around, but, uh...
我有些事要去处理
I got to take care of some stuff.
不要
No!
其他被绑的女人 怎么样了
The other kidnapped women, what happened to them?
还没找到
They haven't been found yet.
被害人有什么共同点吗
Is there a pattern with the victims?
他的资料显示 他想要夺回
Well, his profile suggests that he's trying to regain
很久前失去的东西
something that he lost a long time ago.
为什么人们总是难以
Why do people always have so much trouble
放下过去呢
letting go of the past?
因为过去的那些美好时光吗
Because it reminds them of better times?
不全是吧
Not always.
凯特
Kate...
和雷在一起 她受尽煎熬
She went through a horrible experience with Ray,
直到现在都惊魂未定 无法释怀
And it haunts her. She couldn't let it go.
我本该好好帮她的
I should have helped her.
有时候 不管你多想帮助他人
Sometimes, no matter how much you want to help someone,
可就是无能为力
You just can't.
该走了 走吧
Come on. Time to go.
警方已经在搜查第一区了
The troopers are clearing the first zone now.
肖恩的队伍呢
Where's sean's team?
在信♥号♥♥塔附近搜索
Sweeping the area closer to the cell tower.
是尖竹钉 他设置了陷阱
Punji trap. He's set booby traps.
让尼基塔小心
Tell nikita to be careful.
目标留了点讨厌的小礼物给我们
Guys, the targetLeft behind a few unwanted presents for us.
要万分小心 - 收到
Keep your eyes peeled. - copy.
是"组织"的人
Division.
所有人注意
All units be advised.
中♥央♥司令部要求 不可对外公开
Central command has designated current search-and-rescue
此次搜救行动
a closed operation.
只有宾州警方人员能参与地面搜查
Only official PSP personnel have ground clearance.
那些已经加入搜查的联邦探员呢
What about the fbi already on the case?
司令部没有授权任何联邦探员加入
Command is unaware of any authorized federal agents.
能让我再看看地图吗
Can I see that map again?
你刚说你是哪个地区办事处的
Hey, what field office did you say you were from?
费城 - 对
Philly. - Right.
那里的主管特别探员是谁
And who's the... who's the S.A.C. over there?
你认识局里人
Do you know people at the bureau?
对 认识几个
Oh, yeah. A few.
我在查
I'm on it.
费城的主管特别探员是…
The special agent in charge in Philadelphia is...
哈维尔·费尔南德斯
Javier Fernandez.
那我会向哈维传达你的问候的
Well, I will tell Javi that you said "Hello."
我觉得我们应该
You know, I think there's something
从之前的几起绑♥架♥案中学点经验教训
to be learned from those past kidnappings.
不如我们先回总部
Why don't we go back to HQ and you can
看看之前的案件档案 - 好主意
show me those case files? - That's a good idea,
但我觉得目前时间上不允许
although I don't think we have time for that right now.
我倒是觉得绰绰有余
I think we do.
快走
Come on!
指挥中心 我是尼基塔 安全了
Ops? Nikita. We're clear.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我们暴露了 必须尽早抽身
We were blown. We had to get out of there.
不 在我看来你们之前都做得很好
No, from what I could tell, you were doing fine
直到欧文开始袭击警♥察♥
until Owen started decking cops.
因为出现状况了
There was a situation.
我们正在化解 - 但没成功
That we were defusing. - It wasn't working.
我必须有所行动
I had to make a move.
迈克尔 那是正确的选择
Michael, it was the right call.
现在警♥察♥已经不信你们了
Yeah, well, you're dead to the cops now,
而雷也有所警觉
and Ray's on alert.
马上回来 再解决这烂摊子
Now get back here so we can sort out this mess.
他要一直这么针对我的话
If he doesn't get off my case,
我会折了他另一只手
I'm gonna take his other hand.
相信我 他是为你着想
Just, believe me, he's thinking about you.
他怎么想的 我一清二楚
Yeah, I know exactly what he's thinking of me.
不是 我是说他对你这么苛刻是有原因的
No, I mean he's hard on you for a reason.
他希望你有足够的能力跟我搭档
He wants you to be good enough for me.
他不会回来了 欧文
He's not coming back, Owen.
不会再出外勤任务
Not to field work.
他说以后我的搭档都会是你
He says you're my partner now, for good,
他希望你能够胜任
and he wants you to be ready for that.
他在做正确的事
He's trying to do the right thing.
他所做的就是远离他作为特工的生活
All he's doing is leaving behind his life as an agent.
就这样
That's it.
万一他想远离的不止这些呢
What if that's not all he's leaving behind?
看树看得我眼睛都要瞎了
Ugh, I can't look at another tree.
我都跟松鼠感同身受了
This must be what squirrels feel like.
他在那肯定会有藏身地
He's got to have a structure in there,
即使只是个帐篷
even if it's just a tent.
是 不过这家伙厉害之处就在于
Yeah, but this guy's whole mojo
能让别人完全发现不了他
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表