剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
她可不是什么领袖
she wasn't a leader.
她那时一文不值
She was worthless.
是我创造了众人景仰又望而生畏的尼基塔
I created the Nikita people fear and respect.
可是她却用我教给她的才能反过来对付我
Then she used the gifts I gave her against me.
所以我也准备好以牙还牙了
I'm ready to return the favor.
阿曼达在撒谎 我们都心知肚明
Amanda lies. We all know that.
我向这里的每一个人都做出过承诺
I made a promise to each and every one of you,
那我就会不惜一切去履行这个承诺
and I intend to keep it, no matter what.
现在就回到自己的岗位上 把她找出来
So let's get back to work. Let's find her.
我们先把其他尸体弄出去吧
Let's get the other bodies out of the building.
我不想再冒险了
I don't want to take any more chances.
有新发现
I have something.
我们也许可以利用阿曼达的信♥号♥♥追踪她
We may be able to use Amanda's signal to track her.
她自以为可以来嘲笑我们
She thinks she can taunt us.
看来她是聪明反被聪明误了
Looks like she overplayed her hand.
肖恩
Sean?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你没有回我的电♥话♥
Well, you're not returning my calls.
我听说
And then I heard
阿曼达在"组织"内部引爆了一枚炸♥弹♥
that Amanda set off a bomb inside division.
所以我觉得我应该过来看看
So, you know, I figured I'd stop by and see
你是不是还活着
if you were still alive.
我没事
I'm fine.
事发时我不在医务室那边
I wasn't anywhere near medical when it happened.
你看看周围
Look around.
只要你人还在这里 你就有危险
As long as you're here, you're in danger.
上周你是中枪
You got shot last week,
今天就有可能被炸死
and you could have been killed today.
但是我没死
But I wasn't.
我知道你是想保护我
I know you want to protect me,
但是我向尼基塔承诺过
but I made a promise to Nikita.
你过来
Come here.
我也向我母亲承诺过
I made a promise to my mother,
结果她最后去世了
and she ended up dead.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
她告诉我"组织"的事时
When she told me about division,
我本应该让她把这里关掉
I could have told her to shut this place down,
辞职走人 抓紧逃命的
resign from office, and run like hell.
我们就是在努力关掉这里
We are shutting division down.
但是这需要时间
But it's gonna take some time.
一旦我们把事情都处理好
And, once we clean things up...
我刚来这里的时候就说是个临时职位
When I came here, it was a temporary post.
"监督事件处理" 她就是这么说的
"Supervise the clean-up." That's what she said.
但是不论我做什么 这个烂摊子越来越大
But no matter what I did the mess just kept getting bigger.
一年后她去世了 但是这个地方还在
And a year later she's gone, this place is standing,
你也还在"组织"里面
and you are still standing in it.
艾丽克丝 虽然我不能告诉你怎么做
Now I can't tell you what to do, Alex,
但是我不会坐视不管
but I'm not gonna stand by
眼睁睁的看着这里毁掉另一个我爱的人
and watch this place destroy another person that I love.
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
但是如果这个理由还不能让你离开这里
But, if that's not enough of a reason for you to leave,
那我也就没有理由再待下去了
then I got no reason to stay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我们是要去抓阿曼达吧
Please tell me we're going Amanda-hunting.
我觉得这次任务你还是不要参加了
Hey, I think you should sit this one out.
你的胳膊 - 没事
Your arm... - is fine.
这次任务我是绝对不会错过的
This is one mission that I don't want to miss.
找到了
I've got it.
他们在卢森堡
They're in Luxembourg.
在波弗特郡外的丛林里
In a wooded area just outside of Beaufort.
漂亮 这才像我的女…
Yes. That's my gir...
既优秀又专业的好同事
excellent and professional colleague.
通知A4小队 两个小时后出发
Notify alpha team four. Wheels up in two hours.
我们会在飞机上进行行动陈述
We'll brief 'em on the plane.
通知了
Call it.
阿曼达挺喜欢童话故事
Amanda seems fond of fairy tales.
那这次行动就叫黑森林行动
Operation Black Forest.
我们要端了她的老巢
Let's burn the witch's house down.
A小队先从大门进去
Alpha team's first through the door.
扫清障碍
Clear the path.
桑娅 你给迈克尔和艾丽克丝探路
Sonya, you're Michael and Alex's eyes.
帮他们找到密♥码♥器
Get 'em to that cryptograph.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff.
我负责妮基和欧文
I got Niki and Owen.
我们来找阿曼达
We're looking for Amanda.
你们要是发现了阿曼达 别跟她对视
If you do see Amanda, you might want to avoid eye contact.
她或许不能把你们变成石头
Maybe you won't turn to stone,
但还是保险一点好
but why risk it?
谢谢你的提醒 呆子
Thanks for the tip, nerd.
我们的人都到位了
Our people are in position.
那就开始吧
We're a go.
安全
Clear.
我是艾丽克丝 正在去找密♥码♥器
This is Alex. Heading for the cryptograph.
右转 然后穿过走廊
Turn right and go across the hall.
看到阿曼达了
Eyes on amanda.
在哪儿
Where?
伯克霍夫 给我欧文的位置
Birkhoff, guide me to Owen's tracker.
我得把你带到安全的地方
I need to get you to safety.
干掉他们
Kill them!
掩护我
Cover me!
上
Go!
欧文不在这儿
Owen's not here.
我就在屏幕前面
I'm looking at the screen right now.
上面显示你在他上面
You should be standing on top of him.
等一下 你确实在他上面
Wait a minute. You are on top of him.
地下室
Basement.
慢慢转过身来
Turn around slowly.
我想知道你对我做了什么
I want to know what you did to me.
你为什么要给我洗♥脑♥
Why'd you screw with my head?
你早就已经被洗♥脑♥了
Your brain was screwed-up way before I got to it.
你当时崩溃了 他们得把你关进精神病院
You were a broken soldier they had to keep locked away.
我治好了你
I fixed you.
按住他
Keep him still.
一切都会好起来的 欧文
Everything is going to be all right, Owen.
我们会处理好的
We'll fix this.
你看上去不太好
You don't look well.
告诉我 是不是又头疼了
Tell me, are the headaches back?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我找到密♥码♥器了
I got the crypto-thingy.
很好 我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
起来吧
Come on.
我应该一枪打死你
I should shoot you.
但你还需要我
Oh, but you need me.
你想知道的答案在我这里
You want answers, and I have them.
该死 你到底做了什么
Damn it. Tell me what you did.
从哪说起呢 欧文
Where do you want me to start, Owen?
或者我应该叫你山姆
Or should I call you Sam?
在你干掉你的朋友们之前
That's what your friends used to call you
他们就是这么叫你的
before you killed them all.
对吧 山姆
Isn't that right, Sam?
你应该把这枪给我
Maybe you should give this to me.
我们可不想让你再伤害其他人了
We don't want you to hurt anyone else.
安娜 杀了他
Anne, shoot Mr. Elliot.
不行 我们要带着他
No. He comes with us.
我付出了这么大心血不是为了让你杀了他
I didn't go to all this trouble just to have you kill him.
这都是你设计的
All this trouble?
我进不去房♥间 房♥门是钢的
I can't get in the room. It's a steel door.
哪个房♥间 我在看着平面图呢
What room? I'm looking at the plans right now.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表