剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Clever boy. - Isn't he, though?
我从这里开始监视
Well, I'll monitor from here.
有人中计了
We have a bite.
那个小偷想删除脚本
The thief is trying to erase the script.
我们最好去那里看看
Well, we'd better get down there, then.
等等
Wait.
入侵来自指挥中心
It's coming from ops.
住手
Stop!
车马上就到
A car is on its way.
一旦你交出朊病毒
Once you've handed over the prion,
我们就完成手术
we'll finish the surgery.
你还需要知道一件事
There's one more thing you should know.
我已经在病毒上装好炸♥药♥
I have it rigged to blow.
如果我走后迈克尔有任何闪失
If anything happens to Michael while I'm gone...
我们的交易怎么办
What happened to our deal?
我们会交易
We still have one.
这是我的万全之策
This is my insurance.
他们怎么会找到这里
How the hell'd they get here?
我先要拿回我的东西
Not before I take back what's mine!
它不是你的 也不是我的
It's not yours! It's not even mine!
它已经不在我手上了
I don't even have it anymore.
眼见为实
I'll believe that when I see it.
我应该为爆♥炸♥担心吗
Should I be concerned about that explosion?
不必 我这就去 - 时间不多了
No. I'm on my way. - Time is running out.
如果你闭嘴我会快些
I can go faster if you shut up.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
小心你的背后
Look out behind you.
你男朋友没事吧
How's your boyfriend?
发火了
Annoyed.
他们在医务室给他治疗 多谢
They're patching him up in medical now, thanks.
抓住你是件好事
It's a good thing you got caught.
这么一来 我就不必告诉总统
This way, I don't have to tell the president
另外一个特工叛逃了
another agent went rogue.
太好了
Awesome.
对你来说
For you.
这意味着在关闭"组织"后
It means you can still get your pardon
你仍然能得到赦免
once we shut division down.
永远不会有那一天
That day will never come.
会有那一天 如果特工停止叛逃
It will if people stop going rogue.
现在 告诉我还有谁牵扯其中
Now, just tell me who else is involved,
相信我
and trust me,
我们终有一日会离开这里
we will all get to walk away from here one day.
总统会履行协议
The president will honor the deal.
那不是协议 那是最后通牒
It's not a deal. It's an ultimatum.
曾经是 瑞秋 但现在不是了
It was, Rachel. Not anymore.
你不用代人受过
You don't have to take the fall for the others.
瑞秋
Rachel.
让大家重获自♥由♥是我的主意
The plan to get everyone out was my idea.
没有我 就什么都没有了
Without me, it dies.
我还是需要知道名字
I still need names.
我就是要代人受过
I will take the fall for the others.
但我不会让别人代我受过
But I won't let them do the same for me.
没有我他们什么都做不了
They're dead in the water without me.
我们需要知道他们是谁
We need to know who they are.
这不重要 你不用担心
That doesn't matter! You don't have to worry
什么拐点了 因为不会再有人叛变了
about any tipping point because no one else is going rogue.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
我说已经结束了
I said it's over.
"拐点"
"Tipping point."
你是怎么知道"拐点"的
"Tipping point." How could you know about that?
只是个短语而已 我也不知道
It's just a phrase. I don't know.
我就说过一次 当时是跟…
I said that once, when I was talking to...
瑞秋说她是带头的 但其实不是
Rachel says that she's the leader, but that isn't true.
对吧
Is it?
她不是在代其他人受过
She's not taking the fall for the others.
她是在代你受过
She's taking the fall for you.
总得有人为他们着想
Well, somebody has to look out for them.
如果他们留下 你和尼基塔还有这地方
If they stay, you and Nikita and this place,
你们会把大家都害死的
you're gonna get everyone killed.
艾丽克丝 你怎么会相信这个
Alex, you can't possibly believe that.
我亲眼所见
I have seen it.
如果"组织"继续存在 会有更多人死去
If division is left standing, more people are gonna die.
就像杰森 拉丽莎
Just like Jason and Larissa...
拉丽莎 - 还有其他所有姑娘
Larissa? - And all the other girls.
什么 什么其他姑娘
What? What other girls?
不 我不会让你再伤害他们了
No, I will not let you hurt them again.
艾丽克丝 你在干什么
Alex, what are you doing?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
杀了他
Do it.
他会告发我们两个的
He's gonna turn us both in.
艾丽克丝 好好想想
Alex, think.
现在补救还不晚
It's not too late to fix this.
艾丽克丝 把枪给我
Alex, give me the gun.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝 对不起
Alex, I'm sorry.
我收到你的信♥号♥♥了 我要揽下一切责任的
I got your signal. I was gonna take the fall.
是我搞砸了 对不起
I screwed up. I'm sorry.
我们必须离开
We have to get out of here.
趁还没有人发现 我们必须离开这里
We gotta go before anybody knows what happened.
我们必须把大家都带出去
We have to get everyone out.
你这是在说什么
What the hell are you saying?
现在就剩我们两个了
It's just you and me now.
艾丽克丝
Alex!
对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
就剩我们两个了
It's just us.
尼基塔做的事都是为自己好
Nikita does whatever she thinks is best for her.
如果我们丢下他们
We leave them here.
他们的下场肯定会和杰森一样
They're just gonna become another Jason.
但是我们也无能为力啊
But there's nothing we can do now.
不 计划还可以继续
No, the plan will still work.
怎么继续
How?
怎么继续
How?
你还是要代我受过
You're gonna have to take the fall.
让大家以为你夺了我的枪
Make it look like you took my gun.
那大家会以为是我杀了他
Then they'll think I shot him.
他们不会杀你的
They're not gonna kill you.
他们会把你关起来审问你
They'll put you in holding. They'll interrogate you.
你要做的就是尽量坚持得久一些
All you have to do is hold out long enough
这样我就有时间还大家自♥由♥了
so that I can set everyone free.
要是他没死呢
What if he lives?
瑞秋 我们不会有事的 都不会有事
Rachel, we're gonna be okay. All of us.
自♥由♥ 记得吗
Freedom, remember?
就像骑自行车那样
It's like riding a bike.
对
Exactly.
现在给我一拳
Now I need you to hit me.
逼真一点 我等会会求救
Make it good. I'll call for help.
你上楼 让大家抓住你
You get upstairs, and you make sure you get caught.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
他失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
医生也不确定他什么时候会醒
They're not sure when he'll wake up.
我不该离开的
I should've been here.
你也不知道会发生这种事 - 怎么回事
You couldn't have known. - What happened?
瑞秋想逃走
It was a breakout.
她的人一开始就操纵了接入终端
Rachel's people have been rigging access terminals from the start.
其中一个撞开审讯室的门
One of them hacked an interrogation room door,
从后面偷袭了我
stormed in behind me.
瑞秋抢了我的枪后开了枪
Rachel grabbed my gun, took off firing.
我没有被打中是因为…
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表