剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
总统办公室门口
Just outside the oval.
你能避开阿曼达的监听
Can you patch me in to Nikita over Amanda's comm
帮我接上尼基塔吗 - 你疯了吗
without Amanda hearing? - Are you nuts?
如果尼基塔的信♥号♥♥现在出问题
If Nikita's signal drops out now,
阿曼达肯定知道我们在动手脚
Amanda's definitely going to know something's up.
我只需要几秒钟 你可以做到吗
I just need a few seconds. Can you do it?
技术上没问题 - 那就做
Technically, yes... - Then do it.
一枪爆头 不容有误
Single shot to the head. Make it count.
梅森女士 你可以进去了
Ms. Mason, you can go in now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here,
你又是怎么得到我的日程表的
and how the hell did you get on my schedule?
我有非做不可的事
There's something I have to do.
我已经和弗莱彻交代好了
I've settled everything with Fletcher.
你们没有义务再听命于我或政♥府♥
You have no more obligation to me or the government.
这件事攸关人命
This is about saving someone.
你有没有试过
Have you ever had to
必须在两难的选择中进行抉择
decide between two impossible choices?
当然有过
Of course.
但如果你退一步看
But if you step back,
你会发现其中一个更加重要
you'll usually see that one is more important than the other.
尼基塔 你可以听到我吗
Nikita, can you hear me?
迈克尔 - 什么
Michael? - What?
没关系的 阿曼达听不到我们
It's okay. Amanda can't hear us.
你拿到解药了吗
Do you have the antidote?
你没疯吧
Have you lost your mind?
我没有太多时间
Okay, look, I-I don't have a lot of time, so...
迈克尔 你拿到解药了吗
Michael, do you have the antidote?
告诉她
Tell her.
我们没拿到解药
We don't have it.
是的 我们拿到了
Yes, we have it.
威胁已经无效了
The threat's been neutralized.
你可以不用听她的了
You can abort.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
有些事你必须知道
There's something you need to know.
有人想要取你性命
There are people trying to kill you.
很多人都想要取我性命
A lot of people are trying to kill me.
谁让我是美国总统呢
I'm the president of the United States.
我指的是你身边的人
I'm talking about your inner circle.
你特勤部里的一个人给了我这个
One of your secret service gave me this to kill you,
让我杀了你
to take you out.
这是我的特勤人员给你的吗
That's from my security?
正是
Yes, it is.
我知道是谁 但可能还有更多人
I know who, but there could be more.
你听懂我在说什么了吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
你知道你应该干什么吗
Do you know what you have to do?
我非常清楚
I know exactly what I have to do.
老鹰中枪 老鹰中枪
Eagle is down. Eagle is down.
老鹰中枪
Eagle is down.
我警告过你
I told you...
所有事情我都已经考虑周全了
I've thought of everything.
老鹰中枪 - 封锁城♥堡♥
Eagle is down. - Lock down castle.
通知M.U. 老鹰中枪
Alert the M.U. Eagle is down.
我们需要一个救护组
We need a trauma unit.
把副总统送去紧急避难处
Get the vice president to the bunker.
启动特级安保戒备
Initiate priority security protocol.
把她关至一级防范禁闭处
Put her to the lockdown.
把她安全转移
Get her secure off site.
用地下通道 不要让人看见
Use the tunnels. No eyes.
快走
Go, go.
告诉我刚才发生的都不是真的
Please tell me that didn't just happen.
是真的 都是真的
It happened. It...it really happened.
总统死了
The president is dead.
而且肯定和阿曼达有关
And somehow, Amanda was responsible for it.
这就是一个陷害尼基塔的圈套
This was all a trap to frame Nikita.
有这个可能
It was a contingency.
即使尼基塔自己不动手刺杀
Amanda made sure Nikita would go down
阿曼达也计划好了
for the assassination
让她因为刺杀事件被抓住
even if Nikita couldn't pull the trigger.
一切都是计划好的
The game was rigged all along.
但这是怎么做到的
But how?
难道她知道斯宾塞会怎么想
Could she have gotten in Spencer's head?
还想办法把她控制了
Somehow gotten her in her chair?
她怎么会有这么大权利
Oh, how would she gain that kind of access?
如果有权利 她为什么不直接杀了总统
And if she did, why not kill the president then?
我们现在说的是"商店"
Guys, this is the shop we're talking about.
它应该会是一种…
It's got to be some kind of...
这些都不重要
Hey, hey. None of this matters.
重要的是我们怎么救出尼基塔
What matters is we have to save Nikita.
现在特勤部应该把她看得严严实实
The secret service is going to be all over her by now.
前提还是他们还没把她
That's if they haven't already dropped her
关进深牢大狱里去
in the deepest hole they got.
你要去哪里
Hey. Where are you going?
救她出来
Getting her out.
迈克尔 你这样很危险 - 得了吧
Michael, you're at risk... - Screw that.
迈克尔 我们会把尼基塔救出来的
Look, Michael, we will rescue Nikita,
但是如果你死了 你就无能为力了
but you can't do anything if you're dead.
我必死无疑了 康死了
I'm dead already. Kang is gone,
我绝对不可能拿到解药了
as is any chance of me getting an antidote.
如果尼基塔有麻烦我却袖手旁观
And I'll be damned if I stand around
那是不可能的
while Nikita's in trouble.
等等 或许你还有一线生机
Wait, you're not dead yet.
我一直在想 康说过
Look, I've been thinking, Kang said
纳米细胞跟活体细胞一样
that the nanocells react just like living tissue.
宿主死亡 它们也会死亡
They die when the host body dies.
那又怎样
So?
如果宿主死了呢
So what if the host body dies?
我懂了
I get it.
我们杀了迈克尔 也就杀死了纳米细胞
We kill Mikey, we kill the nanocells.
然后我们救活他
Then we revive him.
阿曼达就是这样关闭我的夺命芯片的
It's what Amanda did to me to deactivate my kill chip.
我们时间不多
We don't have that time.
还记得尼基塔说的话吗
You remember what Nikita said?
要救她 就先救你自己
To save her, you have to save yourself.
这是什么
What's that?
用来降低你的体温
It's to lower your body temperature.
我们得让你的心脏停止跳动20分钟
We have to stop your heart for 20 minutes.
康说得用这么长时间
That's how long Kang said it takes
才能杀死纳米细胞
to kill the nanocells.
唯一防止脑损伤的办法就是
The only way to prevent brain damage
降低体温
is to induce hypothermia.
脑损伤也许不算坏事
Having brain damage would be good.
你在想我为什么这么做 对吧
You're trying to figure out why I did it this way, aren't you?
我的合伙人要总统死
See, my associates needed the president dead,
但他们也需要合理的陈词
but they also needed a specific narrative.
所以我给了他们一位怀有异心的杀手
So I gave them an assassin with an axe to grind.
至此以后
From now until the end of history,
你将闻名天下
every man, woman, and child will know your name.
有趣的是
You know, it's funny,
我是唯一没有这个经历的人
I'm the only one who hasn't gone through this.
你们都干过这种"死去活来"的事了
All of you have already done this resurrection thing.
欢迎你即将加入我们
Well, it's about time you joined the club.
你的谎言会被识破的
Your story's not going to hold up.
没错
You're right.
你的证词可能混淆视听
Your testimony could confuse matters,
所以我要让你
which is why I can't allow you to speak
永远闭嘴
to anyone, ever.
停下
Stand down.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表