剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
要找到条件合适的试验品是很难的
and it's very difficult to find able-bodied test subjects.
他们是孩子 不是试验品
They're children,not guinea pigs.
这些孩子都生活在极其贫困的地方
These children come from abject poverty.
他们的寿命本来就非常短
They have extremely short life expectancies.
至少现在他们的生命还有些意义
At least now,their lives will have some meaning.
难怪你会和珀西狼狈为奸
No wonder you and Percy got along.
你就是个禽兽
You're a monster.
而你是组织的特工
And you're Division agents.
你们都杀过无数人
You've both killed plenty of people.
你应该很熟悉这个世界的规则
You can't be surprised that this is how the world works.
但这不意味着我们会袖手旁观
It doesn't mean we're gonna stand by
让你恣意妄为
and let you get away with this.
尼基塔
Nikita.
总统对你们在科索沃的行动
The President was quite impressed
非常满意
by what you did in Kosovo.
说实话 我自己也是
To be honest,so was I.
我知道这种情况 对总统而言有些微妙
I know it was a delicate situation for the President.
把它伪装成政♥变♥未遂吗
Making it look like an attempted coup?
真是神来之笔
Stroke of genius.
不是我不重视这些荣誉
It's not that I don't appreciate the kudos,
但是这些话你完全可以直接在电♥话♥里说
but you could have said this all over the phone.
为什么你一定要见我
Why'd you need to see me?
我和总统认真斟酌了这件事
The President and I have given this matter a lot of thought.
我们想就组织的未来
We'd like to have a serious conversation
认真地探讨一下
about Division's future.
我就知道伯克霍夫在夸大其词
Well,I assumed Birkhoff was exaggerating,of course,
但你真的占了他的所有地儿
but you really did take over his whole space.
是的 我想把这些都排开
Yeah,I needed it to lay all of this out,
但这些是在飞机上找到的所有东西
but it's everything we found on that plane.
海德克没办法说话了
Heidecker can't talk,
但也许他的物品可以透露给我们一些讯息
but maybe his stuff can tell us something.
很抱歉搞砸了科索沃的那些事
I'm so sorry about Kosovo.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
我应该感谢你
I should thank you.
我本来已经准备好要放弃
I was ready to give up and accept that this
承认这是我达到的最好状态
was the best I was ever gonna have,
但你证明了 我是错的
but you proved me wrong.
你让我又燃起了希望
You gave me hope.
怎么可能 我打死了海德克
How? I shot Heidecker.
他死了 确实如此
He's dead. Yes.
但是他效力的那些人还在
But the people he works for aren't.
他们还活着
They're still out there.
他们可以解决 他们能给我一只新的手
They can fix this. They can give me a new hand.
迈克尔 那些都不是什么好人
Michael,these are not good people.
伯克霍夫警告过我 他是对的
Birkhoff was right to warn me about them.
你没理会他是对的
Yeah,and you were right to ignore him.
这是我重获所失的机会
This is my chance to get back what I lost.
我曾经连想都不敢想
I mean,I didn't even think it was possible.
但现在我知道这是可能的
Now that I know that it is,
我不能放弃
I can't give up on that.
我们不能相信他们
We can't trust them,and we certainly
更不能和他们做交易
shouldn't be in business with them.
我们不需要这样
We won't be.
我们去找到他们
We'll find them,
拿走我们所需要的
we'll take what we need,
然后销毁一切
and we'll burn their house down.
不计代价
Whatever it takes.
不计代价
Whatever it takes.
和总统女士谈得如何
How'd it go with the boss lady?
她对我们在科索沃的行动很满意
She was pleased with the operation in Kosovo.
也没人提要清算我们的财产
No one suggested liquidating our assets even once.
这是好消息 对吧
That's good news,right?
她还说了些什么
What else did she say?
她非常满意
She was so impressed
所以她让我们调查几件其它的案子
that she's asked us to look into a few other matters.
等等
All right,hold on.
我们都同意
We all agreed
以后不会再有任何政♥府♥任务
that there wouldn't be any government missions.
我们找到那些离开组织的特工
We'd find these rogue agents
然后把这地方关掉
and then we'd shut this place down.
非常清楚的清扫任务
Strictly clean-up duty,
并在短时间内完成
with a real hard expiration date.
我们要做什么
What do we do?
我觉得我们已经做得够多了
I mean,I feel like I've done enough.
这是四份文档
It's four files.
我们解决了他们
We take care of them,
也许一切就结束了
maybe that's the end of it.
不 这不是结束
No,not the end.
这只是个开始
This is how it begins.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表