剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我跟这帮蠢货说过别碰我的控制台
I told these doofuses to stay off my station.
肖恩 你在干什么
Sean? What are you doing?
我也正准备问你这问题
I was going to ask you the same question.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我没必要向你解释吧
I don't have to explain myself.
肖恩 等等
Sean, wait!
这里有什么 艾丽克丝
What am I going to find in here, Alex?
上楼去吧 我给你解释这一切
Let's just go upstairs, and I'll explain everything.
从南奥塞梯回来以后你就变了个人似的
You've been different ever since South Ossetia.
争强好胜 整天偷偷摸摸的
Aggressive, secretive.
又来了 我说过
This again? I told you...
瑞安中枪的时候
You and Rachel were the only ones in the room
那房♥间里就只有你和瑞秋
when Ryan got shot, and...
我看到你在伯克霍夫的控制台上
I saw you use your command code clearance
用你的指挥代码
at Birkhoff's station.
是你 对吧 幕后操控着这次叛变
It's you, isn't it? Behind this whole mutiny?
这不是叛变 肖恩 你不懂
It's not a mutiny, Sean. You don't understand.
你说得对 我不懂
You're right, I don't.
我必须这么做 - 为什么
I have to do this. - Why?
如果我不帮大家逃离"组织"的话
If I don't get everyone out of division,
会有更多人受到伤害
more people are going to get hurt.
你是指像瑞安那样吗
You mean like Ryan.
帮帮我们 - 你说什么
Help us. - What?
是你整天说这里很危险
You're the one who always said how dangerous this place is,
让我离开这里
how I had to get out of here.
我说的是你
That was about you.
那其他人呢
And what about everyone else?
我们有机会救他们 肖恩
We have a chance to save them, Sean.
他们所有人
All of them.
他们在这下面吗
Are they down here?
有多少人
How many of them are there?
非常多
More than enough.
克里斯 退下
Chris, back off!
他知道得太多了 他会揭发我们的
He knows too much. He could expose us all.
他什么都不会说的
He isn't going to say anything.
他是我们这边的
He's with us.
这让人难以信服啊
Find that hard to believe.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
各个岗位都有人加入到我们的队伍
People are joining our cause from all over,
包括保安
including security.
瑞秋 听我说 肖恩在帮我们
Rachel, listen to me. Sean is helping us.
你以为是谁来关掉追踪器
Who do you think shut down the trackers?
追踪器关掉了吗
The trackers are down?
还没
Not yet,
不过迈克尔离开的时候 让肖恩接手
but when Michael went off-site, he put Sean in charge.
肖恩用他的权限绕开了加密协议
Sean used his clearance to bypass security protocols.
我们随时可以使用
We can access them at any time now.
"组织"要为我母亲的死负责
Division's responsible for my mother's death.
你们觉得我会效忠这地方吗
You think I have any loyalty to this place?
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
现在是时候了
Now's the time.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们要拿下指挥中心
We're going to take Ops.
我们人多势众
We have the numbers.
如果追踪服务器真的这么脆弱
And if the tracker server really is vulnerable,
我们可以在伯克霍夫或其他人重新开启
we can strike now before Birkhoff or anyone else
加密协议之前采取行动
can turn the security protocols back on.
我们不需要这么做
We don't need to do this.
我依旧可以让所有人静悄悄地
I can still get everyone out
安全离开这里
quietly and safely.
我们去和他们交火
We go in there, guns blazing,
这会演变成一场屠♥杀♥
it'll be a bloodbath.
流的是他们的血 - 计划不是这样的
It'll be their blood. - This is not the plan!
计划赶不上变化
The plan has changed.
今晚我们就让所有人逃出这里
We're getting everyone out, tonight!
你好啊 好久不见了
Hello, there. It's been a long time.
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
跟着直觉走
Following up on a hunch.
所以你先去探望了一下瑞安吗
Is that why you visited Ryan first?
他的守卫有义务上报所有访客
His guards have orders to report all entries.
起初让我疑惑的是
The first thing that bothered me was,
为什么阿曼达抓了尼基塔而不抓你
why would Amanda take Nikita and not you?
接着伯克霍夫告诉我你关于黑盒的推测
Then, Birkhoff told me about your Black Box theory,
然后我就想 这真有趣
and I thought, that's...funny...
你为什么从没跟我提过这事
how you never mentioned that to me.
是啊 要我说什么好呢
Yeah. What can I say?
我这人比较健忘
Memory's not my strong suit.
把他抓起来
Take him to holding.
我说 - 我们不再听你的指挥了
I said... - You're not in charge anymore.
什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
What?
我是你们这边的
I'm on your side.
不然你以为我刚刚在干什么呢
What do you think I was just doing?
在一切结束之前低调点
Keep your head down until this is over.
在一切结束之前
Until it's over?
不不 我现在要出去
No, no, no, no, I'm going to get out of here right now.
在我们确保这里安全之前 谁都不能离开
No one leaves until we've secured the facility.
所有人都退下
Everyone, stand down!
我们接管这里
We're taking charge.
什么
What?
住手
Stop!
住手 别开枪
Stop! No shooting!
不要伤害任何人
No one needs to get hurt.
迈克尔已经被关起来
We have Michael in custody,
出口也被控制了
and we control the exits.
好了 将追踪器关闭 然后转移资金
All right. Disable the trackers, and transfer the money.
一旦完成了 我们就能让所有人离开
Once that is done, then we can get everyone out.
不
No.
我们还要确保
We also have to make sure
他们永远无法追踪到我们
they can never come after us
因为他们一定不会善罢甘休
because they will.
请注意 "组织"里的各位
Attention, Division personnel.
领导阶层已经变更
There's been a change in leadership.
指挥中心已经被
Ops is now under the control
那些希望离开这深渊的人控制
of those who want to get out of this hellhole.
支持我们的人将获得新生
Those who are with us will get new lives,
永远脱离"组织"
free of division forever.
反对者将格杀勿论
Those who are against us, they will be shot on sight.
你们自己选吧
It's your choice.
瑞秋 你在干什么
Rachel, what are you doing?
做我该做的
What needs to be done.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
等等 我觉得你该听听这个
Hold on. I think you should hear this.
说吧
Go ahead.
"组织"内部发生叛变
There's been a coup in Division.
他们控制了指挥中心 封锁了这里
They've taken over Ops, instituted a lockdown.
我拿到了黑盒 但出不去
I have the Black Box, but I can't get out.
你这么聪明
You're resourceful.
肯定可以找到办法 祝你好运
I'm sure you'll find a way. Good luck.
好戏开始了
So it begins.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表