剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
The world is about to see you for who you really are, Nikita.
而你对此却无能为力
And there is nothing you can do about it.
就算我成功了
Even if I do this...
就算迈克尔活了下来
Even if Michael lives...
我们都无法再在一起了
we'll never be together again.
我的人生完了
My life is over.
不是 傻孩子
No, silly.
是总统的人生完了
The President's life is over.
你的生活将回到原本的模样
Your life will go back to what it should be.
你觉得自己是个英雄吗
You think you're a hero?
你觉得你比我强
You think you're better than me?
你的人生我说了算 永远都是
You are what I made you, now and forever.
好了
There.
现在我可以掌握你的行踪和你做的一切
Now I can track you and hear everything you do.
滚回家开始准备任务吧
Run along home and get started on mission prep.
真乖
Good girl.
我试着修复影网75%的扫描能力 但…
I managed to get Shadownet interlaced at 75%. However...
西摩
Seymour.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我想既然我们打开了潘多拉的盒子[灾难之源]
I figured since we opened Pandora's box,
不妨查到底
I might as well dig to the bottom.
我标出了他们其他的据点
I pinged some of their other locations.
然后呢
And?
这就是结果
This would be the pong.
我们一直猜想
We've been operating under the assumption
"商店"是美国的一个智囊机构
that the Shop is an American think tank.
这张图表明他们的规模要大得多
This tells me they're a hell of a lot bigger.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们把我们踢出了系统
They kicked us out of their system.
你觉得他们知道我们在看吗
Do you think they know we were looking?
知道
They know.
关键是 他们在乎吗
The question is, do they care?
尼基
Nikki.
你成功了
You made it.
为什么不通知我们
Why didn't you call in?
我只是想回来
I just wanted to get back.
迈克尔在哪里
Where's Michael?
刚见他是在诊疗室
Uh, medical, last I checked.
好的
Okay.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
怎么回事
What happened?
那里没人 就像迷宫一样
Uh, the place was empty. Just a maze.
拐来拐去的
Bunch of twists and turns.
我想她只是想让我迷路
I think she just wanted me to get lost,
给她争取些时间取胜
buy her some time so she could win.
我想她是忘了对手是谁 对吧
Guess she didn't know who she was messing with, did she?
所以她还是逍遥在外 - 暂时是
So she's still out there. - For now.
我们会抓到她的
And we'll get her.
最重要的是我们救下了玛丽亚
The important thing is that we saved Maryam.
她是个优秀的女人
She's an incredible woman.
很坚强
So strong.
就跟你一样
Like someone else I know.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
怎么了
What is it?
尼基塔
Nikita?
你说得对
You're right.
好吧 你不对劲
Okay, something is wrong.
我们该向前看了
About moving on with our lives.
我们一起
Let's do it.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
你问我想要什么 这就是我想要的
You ask me what I wanted. That's what I want.
好
Yeah, okay.
飞机票还在吗
Still got those plane tickets?
在呢 我去确认下
Yeah, let me just go confirm.
好吗
Okay?
我随后就到 我…
I'll catch up with you. I...
我头有点疼 找点药吃
I just have a headache. I'm gonna find something for it.
好的
Sure.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表