剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
欧文
Owen?
萨姆
Sam.
什么 - 我的名字
What? - My name.
我的名字是萨姆·马修斯
It's Sam Matthews.
曾是三角洲首支特种部队成员
First special forces operational detachment Delta.
我想起来了
I remember.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
他经受了脑震荡
He suffered a concussion,
似乎导致他的大脑开始重新连接
and it looks like it's causing his brain to rewire sections
曾经受损的区域
that were previously damaged.
这就是他恢复记忆的原因吗
And that's what's bringing his memories back?
应该是
Essentially.
这很罕见 但确实发生过
It's rare, but it's been known to happen.
你需要放松
You need to relax.
我很好 真的
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你被袭击了吗
Were you attacked?
有人比你先到那里吗
Was somebody already there?
没有 那儿没人
No. Nobody was there.
我就像是突然发病了一样
It's like I had a seizure or something.
一定是我摔倒的时候撞到了头
I must have hit my head on the floor when I fell.
幸亏我们及时赶到了
It's a good thing we recovered you when we did.
尼基塔刚把你带走
The CIA got to Danforth's place
中情局就赶到了丹佛斯的家
right after Nikita pulled you out of there.
他们发现什么了吗 - 没有
They find anything? - No, no, no.
我们清除了一切痕迹
We finished cleaning the place.
伯克霍夫黑进他们的系统以确保万无一失
Birkhoff's hacking their system just to make sure,
但我得去看看他干得怎么样了
but I'm going to go see how he's doing.
你该放松点儿
You should take it easy.
这还用你说
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
还疼吗 - 不了
Still hurt? - No.
我在部队时经历过更糟的
I had worse hangovers in the army.
当你还是萨姆的时候
When you were Sam.
对
Yeah.
所以你真的想起来了
So it really is coming back.
只是一些闪现的片段
In flashes, like a strobe light.
我记得我的部队被消灭 我受了伤
I remember my unit going down. I was hit.
那阿曼达呢
And Amanda?
你想起来她当初为什么要清除你的记忆了吗
Do you remember why she tried to wipe your memories in the first place?
没有
No.
她这么做一定有原因
There has to be a reason why she did this to you.
我们弄清楚这个
We figure that out,
就能知道她为什么要把你带回俄♥罗♥斯♥
we can find out why she tried to grab you back in Russia.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
他们担心你可能被跟踪了
They were worried you might have been followed.
他们
They?
瑞秋怎么样了
How's Rachel?
她还撑得住
She's holding up.
能撑多久呢
But for how long?
这可是"组织" 他们会让她崩溃的
This is division. They are going to break her.
就算她没有 一旦瑞安醒过来
Even if they don't, once Ryan wakes up,
他会告诉他们是你开的枪
he'll I.D. you as the shooter.
这是我该操心的事 计划依然要执行
Let me worry about that. The plan is still on track.
给每个人搞到重新开始的新身份和钱
We get everyone new identities and money to start new lives,
我们就离开
then we get out.
包括瑞秋 包括所有人
Rachel too. All of us.
我们必须想办法破坏追踪器
We're going to have to do something about the trackers.
伯克霍夫将整个系统分散管理
Birkhoff's decentralized the entire array,
所以只取出一个服务器
so we can't just take out one server
并不能弄垮系统
to bring down the system.
这意味着我们需要软件权限
That means we need software access
才能关掉追踪器
to bring the trackers down.
这是不可能的
We'll never get that.
我来处理这个 - 怎么做
Let me handle it. - How?
伯克霍夫是唯一有权限进入那些系统人
Birkhoff is the only one who has access to those systems.
我说了我会处理伯克霍夫的事
I told you that I will handle Birkhoff.
呆子 我们需要你
Nerd, we need you.
我现在很忙 - 这事很重要
I'm busy here. - This is important.
好吧 我要确保
Yeah, well, I'm trying to make sure
我们当中的叛乱者再次发起行动时
that if the rabble rousers in our midst launch another attack,
我们的整个网络不会瘫痪
they don't bring down our whole network.
你的事儿比这个还重要吗
Is it more important than that?
这可能关系到阿曼达
This could lead to Amanda.
好吧 是什么
Okay, what is it?
查查有没有萨姆·马修斯的记录
Check any records on Sam Matthews.
另一个你吗 我已经查过了
Your alter ego? I already did.
小迈告诉我了
Mikey filled me in.
没有任何关于那个名字的痕迹
There is no trace of any Delta operative by that name.
阿曼达一定清除了你的档案
Amanda must have wiped your file.
而且清理得很彻底
Did a thorough job too.
通常清除后会有些数字回声留下
Usually there are some digital echoes left behind,
但关于欧文 或者萨姆
but with Owen...or Sam,
不管哪个名字 啥都没有
whatever your name is...nada.
试试雷·克雷默 恩里克·莫拉莱斯
Try Ray Kramer, Enrique Morales,
还有达伦·斯托弗尔
and Darren Stoffer.
他们是谁 - 我以前部队的成员
Who are they? - Members of my old unit.
我们那时在科索沃
We were in Kosovo.
他们走私海♥洛♥因♥
The guys in my unit were smuggling heroin.
被我看到了
I caught them.
他们朝我开枪
And, uh, they shot me.
但我设法干掉了他们所有人
I was able to take them all down.
我把他们都杀了
I killed them all.
阿曼达是对的 我杀了我所有的朋友
Amanda was right. I killed all my friends.
找到了
Bingo.
克雷默 莫拉莱斯 斯托弗尔
Kramer, Morales, Stoffer.
陆军特种部队 被派往
Army Special Ops, assigned to support
巴尔干半岛支持北约维和部队
NATO peacekeepers in the Balkans.
全被列在1999年科索沃一场直升机空难的
All listed as killed in a helicopter crash
死亡名单上
in Kosovo in '99.
是"组织"编出来的故事吧
Division cover story much?
看起来还有一个幸存者
Looks like there was one survivor...
斯科特·阿特金斯下士
a Corporal Scott Atkins.
斯科特
Scotty.
你记得他吗
You remember him?
在那些人背叛我的时候他帮过我
He tried to help when the others turned against me.
2005年荣誉退伍
Honorably discharged in '05.
登记的最新地址在巴尔的摩
Last known address is in Baltimore.
好 看起来你要去拜访一位老朋友了
All right, looks like you're going to visit an old friend.
我们先是勒索他 然后又把他杀了
First we blackmailed him, and then we kill him?
总统不会高兴的
President's not going to like this.
这是宣战
That's declaring war.
我们无法抵御军队的直接攻击
We can't survive a direct assault.
你得想着如何反击
You got to wonder about retaliation.
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
人们都心惊胆战
People are jittery,
担心丹佛斯的死意味着什么
worried about what Danforth's death means.
他们知道他准备杀了我们所有人
Well, they know he was ready to kill us all.
当我们勒索他的时候
They also stood here and watched us
他们也在场
as we blackmailed him.
他们不知道该怎么想
They don't know what to think.
这对我们来说是好还是坏
Is this good for us, is it bad?
这简直糟得不能再糟了
Well, this couldn't have happened at a worse possible time.
好吧 所有人都听着
All right, everyone, listen up.
放下你们手头的事
Stop what you're doing.
首先 丹佛斯的死与我们无关
First, we had nothing to do with Danforth's death.
那不是什么暗♥杀♥行动
This wasn't some sort of covert kill,
其次 他的死对我们没有影响
and second, this changes nothing.
总统了解我们的处境
The President is aware of our situation
并且肯定会让我们完成任务
and is committed to letting us see our mission through.
我现在要告诉你们一切都在掌控之中
So I'm here to tell you that everything is under control.
我们只需专注于我们的工作
We just need to focus and keep doing our jobs.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表