剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Alex? Alex... - Nikita, stay back.
别 尼基塔
Nikita.
是卡尔炸了医疗室
Carl's the one who sabotaged medical.
你知道他干了什么吗
Do you know what he's done?
是的 我知道 相信我 我知道
Yes, I do. Believe me, I do.
那你就明白为什么他一定要死
Then you know why he has to die.
卡尔 听我说 欧文不是从前那个人了
Carl, listen to me. Owen's a different person now.
不 他是 他是"组织"的人
No, he isn't. He's division.
你的这个身份永远不会改变
That part of you... that never changes.
你想杀我吗 来吧
You want to kill me? Go ahead.
欧文
Owen.
如果我们真的不能改变 那你就是对的
'Cause if we really can't change and you're right,
我不配活着
I don't deserve to live.
我的过去有很多已经不记得了
There's a lot of my past that I don't remember,
有些人说我这样活着也挺好
and some people say I should be able to live with that.
但我不能这样
But I can't.
我需要记住
I need to remember...
那些美好的事情
the good...
更是不能忘记我曾经犯下的恶行
and especially the bad.
否则我要怎样弥补我犯下的罪过呢
Otherwise how am I going to make up for my sins?
对
So, yeah...
我记得朱莉娅
I remember Julia.
我记得她的公♥寓♥
I remember her apartment.
她穿着一件印有黄色花朵的蓝色衬衫
She wore a blue shirt with yellow flowers.
她反抗了
She fought.
她努力地反抗了
She fought so hard.
死的应该是我
It should have been me.
她不该承受这一切
She didn't deserve that.
她不该那样无辜被杀
She didn't deserve it.
没人应该那样被杀害
No one does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
前"组织"的头领也骗了我 他已经死了
The last head of division lied to me too. He's dead now.
珀西撒谎是为了保护他自己
Percy was lying to protect himself.
而我是为了保护你们所有人
I was trying to protect all of you.
你已经失去了所有人的信任
And you lost everyone's trust,
并且让坏人逃脱了
and you let the bad guy get away.
我们还有机会抓到马可夫
We've still got another shot at Markov.
在他拿到钱之前 我们都有时间
We've got time until he gets his money,
我们有时间想出办法抓到他
time to figure out how to bring him in.
我们没时间了
No, we don't.
我用译码器侵入了马可夫的私人服务器
I used the cryptograph to get into Markov's personal server.
找到了这个
I found this.
现在 全世界都知道斯宾塞总统死了
By now, the world knows that President Spencer is dead.
但你们不知道为什么我要杀了她
What you don't know is why I had to kill her.
是她的恐惧和懦弱
It was her fear and cowardice
导致了一位伟大领袖被谋杀
that lead directly to the murder of a truly great leader.
珀西是一位远见卓识的爱国者
Percy was a patriot and a visionary.
他领我走出了贫民窟
He took me from the gutters
让我变成精英中的一份子
and made me into one of the elites...
我成了无所不能的精英
someone who could do anything.
我欠珀西一条命
I owe my life to Percy.
他是我认识的最伟大的人
He's the greatest man I've ever known.
这是珀西死忠的自杀任务
We got a die-hard Percy loyalist on a suicide run.
预计会在六小时内行动
It's scheduled to hit in six hours.
他事先录了这段视频
He pre-recorded this.
这样可以随时找机会干掉她
He could snap her neck at any second.
他当上乌兹别克斯坦的总统
He became president of Uzbekistan
就是为了接近她
just to get into range.
马可夫现在在哪里
Where's Markov now?
他的车队已经离开了酒店
Motorcade already left the hotel.
根据白宫的日程表
White House itinerary calls for
欢迎会将在三小时内开始
the greeting ceremony in three hours.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要警告总统
Warning the president.
不 不 不
Whoa! Whoa! No, no, no.
你要是告诉她马可夫的计划
You tell her the truth about Markov,
她就会发动对"组织"的攻击
she triggers the attack on Division.
你说是吧 小迈
Tell him, Mikey.
伯克霍夫 我们有义务保卫祖国
Birkhoff, we have a duty to our country.
去你的祖国
Screw the country.
我可不想被海豹突击队干掉
I'm not becoming seal chow.
那我建议你和尼基塔一起逃亡去
Then I suggest you join Nikita and start running.
没人会去逃亡 你是对的 伯克霍夫
No one's running. You're right, Birkhoff.
你可真直接
Damn straight.
你告诉她真♥相♥ 他们就会杀了我们
You tell her the truth, they'll kill us.
什么都不说的话 他会杀了她
We say nothing, he kills her.
不会
No.
我们会阻止马可夫
We are going to stop Markov.
"组织"会保护总统的性命
Division is going to save the president's life
而她都不会意识到自己有危险
without her even knowing her life was in danger,
因为她低估我们了
because she is wrong about us.
我们已经改变了
We have changed.
我不是没见过你完成不可能的任务
Not that I haven't seen you do the impossible,
但究竟要怎样才能做到这一点
but how exactly are we planning on doing this?
和之前计划的一样
Same as before...
抓到他 调个包 然后伪装他死亡
we grab him, make the switch, fake his death later.
但他现在正往白宫去呢
But he's headed for the White House now.
我们也去
So are we.
我侵入了白宫的安全系统
Okay. I am in the White House security system,
多谢译码器的帮忙
courtesy of the cryptograph.
我会想念这位小美人的
I'm gonna miss that little beauty.
你确定我们得把它交出去吗
You sure we gotta give her up?
除非你有更好的办法
Unless you've got a better idea on how to
临时觐见总统
get an audience with the president on short notice.
瑞安·弗莱彻
Ryan Fletcher.
好 开始了
Okay, here we go.
伙计们 再走500码之后往东转
Guys, another 500 yards, then turn east.
就能到主下水道
That will dump you out in the main artery.
多亏我在地下核反应堆那次任务中
It's a good thing I mapped out this level
搞到了地下通道的地图
during the underground nuclear reactor situation.
没错 伯克霍夫
"Yes, Birkhoff.
干得好 伯克霍夫
Good job, Birkhoff."
闭嘴 伯克霍夫
Shut up, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫 这里安全吗
Birkhoff, we clear?
安全
Good to go.
有人在附近吗 - 没有
Anyone on the radar? - No.
马可夫的位置在哪儿
What's Markov's 20?
他正在往外交接待室走
Markov is approaching the diplomatic reception room.
这里是R1
This is Rover 1.
重要人物已经到达 他在外交接待室
V.I.P. has arrived. He's in the D.R.R.
马可夫总统
President Markov.
我代表美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
On behalf of the president of the United States,
欢迎您来到白宫
I'd like to welcome you to the White House.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常期望与总统会面
I, uh, am most eager to meet the president.
她也非常想见您
She is very eager to meet you.
总统女士 - 等一会儿再说
Madame President. - This is gonna have to wait.
抱歉 但事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
I'm sorry but this is a matter of national security.
再等我几分钟
I'm gonna be a few minutes.
这个…
This...
这是译码器 "组织"最近才回收的
This is the cryptograph. Division recently recovered it.
看上去怎么样
How's it look?
好神奇
Heh. So cool.
小迈
Okay, Mikey...
特勤局办公室就在右边
Secret Service office is just up to the right.
R1 你现在看得到重要人物吗
Rover 1, do you have a visual on V.I.P.?
是的
Affirmative.
你给了他进入蓝区的权限吗
Did you give him clearance to blue sector?
没有
Negative.
带他过来 我们要弄清楚
Bring him here. We need to sort this out.
打扰了 先生 请跟我来
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表