剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
just like it began.
我们不是在大火中认识的
We didn't meet in a fire.
我又没说和你
I'm not talking about you,
你个自以为是的瘾君子
you solipsistic junkie.
不过我想还是有一个版本的尼基塔
Although I guess one version of Nikita
是浴火而生的
was born in the fire,
叛徒尼基塔
the rogue Nikita.
当我救了艾丽克丝
When I saved Alex.
公然挑衅那些造就了你的人
And defied the people who made you.
造就了我
Made me?
阿曼达 你教会了我技能
Amanda, you taught me skills,
我把其中一些技能教给艾丽克丝
I passed some of them on to Alex,
但你并没有像我造就她一样
but you didn't make me
给予我技能以外更多的东西
any more than I made her.
你造就了她
You made her,
就如你所爱的其他事物一样
and like everything else you love,
她会背叛你的
She will turn against you.
是谁缔造了你 阿曼达
Who made you, Amanda?
是怎么开始的
How did it begin?
我比你们这些贱♥人♥都惨得多
I am so much worse than all you bitches put together.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
你以为只有你被父亲虐待吗
You think you're the only one with daddy issues?
好的 女士
Yes, madam.
怎么
Yeah?
收拾行李准备出发 阿曼达还活着
Pack up. We're leaving. Amanda's alive.
她说有人来会找我们
She says we're expecting company.
她在哪
Where is she?
艾丽克丝 尼基塔要和你通话
Alex, we have Nikita on the line.
艾丽克丝 克雷格也出发了
Alex, Krieg is on his way.
他就在我对面
He's here with me.
听着 阿曼达也逃脱了
Look, Amanda got free too.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
你必须在她转移斯蒂芬之前找到他
You have to find Stefan before she moves him.
好的 克雷格怎么办
Okay, what about Krieg?
阿里就在这里 让他们谈谈
We have Ari here. They should talk.
打电♥话♥给我给你的号♥码
Call the number I gave you.
阿蒙 我是阿里 他们说的是事实
Amon, it's Ari. They're telling the truth.
关于斯蒂芬的事你可以信任他们
You can trust them as far as Stefan is concerned.
问题是我能信任你吗 老朋友
The question is, can I trust you, my old friend?
没有人拿枪对着我的头
No one is holding a gun to my head.
我只是担心斯蒂芬
I'm just worried about Stefan.
和你在一起的女人能帮上忙
The woman who's with you should be able to help.
把他找回来 阿蒙 保他平安
Get him back, Amon. Keep him safe.
我会的
I will.
别再闹了
Enough nonsense.
我们一起找回男孩 好吗
Let's get the boy back, yes?
没问题
Yes.
时间卡得刚好
Cutting it close, yeah?
必须打个电♥话♥
Had to make a call.
她来做什么 - 说来话长
What's she doing here? - It's a long story.
我没事 我…
No, it's okay. It...I'm...
我没事
I'm all right.
我们得撤了 还有更多的人要来
We have to go. More will be coming.
走吧
Come on.
这是死胡同
It's a dead end.
从维修管道里出去
Take the maintenance tunnel.
它的出口在外面
It'll lead to the outside.
我会告诉尼基塔在那和你们碰面
I'll tell Nikita to meet you there.
你怎么办
What about you?
我已经报♥警♥了
I called the police.
快走 - 谢谢你
Go! - Hey. Thank you.
谢他吧
Thank him.
尼基塔 他们找你来了
Nikita, they're coming your way.
他们从西北方的维修管道里出来
They're coming out of the northwest maintenance tunnel.
明白 你能坚持住吗
Got it. Can you hold out?
警♥察♥正在路上
Police are on their way.
好主意 - 名♥师♥出高徒
Good call. - Learned from the best.
艾丽克丝没事 尼基 她被拘捕了
Alex is okay, Nikki. She's been taken into custody.
很好
Good.
你替我挡了一颗子弹
You took a bullet for me.
那是我的工作 记得吗
Yeah, that's my job, remember?
是的 一份糟糕的工作
Yeah, it's a terrible job.
丰富下我的退休生活
Beats retirement.
很抱歉我之前敌我不分
I am very sorry about the confusion.
我也把你从阳台上丢了下去
I did throw you off a balcony.
那一点也没用
Yeah, that didn't help.
你为孩子安排的计划
Your plan for the boy,
不是把他交给他的父亲 是吗
it wasn't to take him to his father, was it?
我们还没有决定
We hadn't figured that out yet.
你父亲会在监狱里长♥期♥服刑
Your father is going to prison for a very long time.
既然斯蒂芬有了新的证件
Now that Stefan has new papers,
我对他之后的去向有几个点子
I, uh, I have some ideas on where to go.
但这并不取决于我
But all of this is not up to me.
我认为是时候斯蒂芬做决定了
I think it's time for Stefan to decide what happens.
这毕竟是他的生活
It is, after all, his life.
这也是你的
Well, it's yours too.
你难道不想辞职住在海滩边
You sure you don't want to retire on a beach somewhere,
左拥右抱着美女吗
surrounded by naked women?
当然 也许当你上大学时
Yeah, yeah, maybe when you're in college.
你现在也会开玩笑了
Look who found his sense of humor.
那样会有一些基本规则
There would be some ground rules.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
关于安全问题 我说了算
In matters of security, I have the final word.
这无可辩驳 无需争议
That's nonnegotiable, no arguing.
经历了这几天后 我没意见
After the past couple days, that's cool by me.
我们可以替你接通电♥话♥和他道别
We can patch you through to say good-bye.
谢谢你救了我儿子
Thank you for saving my son.
尼基塔呢 - 她没事
Nikita? - She's all right.
我们正让她撤离日内瓦
We're getting her out of Geneva now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
关于阿曼达的事情 只是…
This whole Amanda thing, it just...
让我失去了理智 你明白吗
It got the best of me, you know?
别说了
Save it.
从现在起 你不能参加任务
From here on out, you're off of active duty.
直到何时 - 直到我同意
Until when? - Until I say so.
我也有过这样的经历
I've been there too.
你出于职责保护一个人
You protect someone out of a sense of duty,
然后 当关系日益加深
and then, when it becomes more,
会让你大吃一惊
it really surprises you.
伯克霍夫 我们现在去接艾丽克丝
All right, Birkhoff, let's go and get Alex.
正在仿造引渡命令
Mocking up extradition orders now.
在付保释金之前 我们或许能截下她
We may be able to intercept her before we gotta pay bail.
看来我不会双手空空离开日内瓦了
Looks like I'm not leaving Geneva empty-handed after all.
看看她把你教的怎么样
Let's see how well she taught you.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表