剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
他被关进了一间俄♥罗♥斯♥的监狱
that he was thrown into a Russian prison.
他口说无凭
We have no evidence to back up his story.
我们还得审问他
Let's just interrogate him
确认他没在耍花招
And make sure this isn't some ploy.
怎么怀疑他 随便你
Say what you want about the guy,
但欧文不是那种有智有谋的犯罪分子
but owen isn't exactly a criminal mastermind.
果戈理可能贿赂了几个监狱长官
Gogol probably bribed some prison official
没将他的名字登记在册
to keep him off the books,
所以我们也没能找到他
and that's why we couldn't find him.
那么就没有什么好担心的了
Then there's nothing to worry about.
确定他说的是真话
We verify that he is telling the truth,
就没事儿了
and that's the end of it.
好的 我去跟他谈
Fine,I'll talk to him.
尼基塔 你跟他关系太近了
Nikita, you're too close to this.
我们需要一个中立的人
Okay, we need someone impartial,
他不熟识的人
someone he doesn't know.
你好 欧文
Hello, Owen.
我是艾丽克丝 - 你就是艾丽克丝
I'm Alex. - So you're Alex.
上次我见到尼基塔 你还在跟她敌对
Last time I saw Nikita, you guys were on the outs.
怎么 你们亲亲后和好了吗
So, what, you kiss and make up?
没亲亲 但的确和好了
There wasn't any kissing, but yes.
现在轮到你讲了
Now it's your turn to talk.
你告诉尼基塔 你之前在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里
You told Nikita you were in a russian prison.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get out?
你们"组织"的一个清除者把我弄出来的
One of your division cleaners broke me out.
安妮
Anne.
前"组织"特工
Ex-division.
现在叛逃了
Now rogue.
你认识安妮
You knew Anne.
你们是朋友吗
Were you two friends?
安妮没有朋友
Anne doesn't have friends.
如果你们不是朋友 安妮为什么要帮你呢
If you and Anne weren't friends, why would she help you?
她想得到一个旧任务的信息
She wanted information on an old mission.
哪个任务
Which mission?
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥行动
Operation Skeleton Key.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局里的地下室有个天才呆子
NSA had some genius dude in their basement
开♥发♥了一个无懈可击的加密演算法
developing unbreakable encryption algorithms.
关键是这家伙不仅设计了加密算法
The thing is, this guy wasn't just designing 'em,
也找到了方法破解它
He was also figuring out how to crack 'em.
我猜猜 这被珀西发现了
Let me guess. Percy found out
虽然这不构成叛国罪
and, while it's not technically treason,
但也足以成为他要挟这位天才的把柄
it was close enough for him to blackmail genius dude.
欧文帮忙伪造了那个人的假死
Owen faked the guy's death,
他成了珀西当家宝贝工程师
and percy turned him into his pet engineer.
就是那个工程师
The engineer.
黑盒的设计者
The designer of the black boxes.
然后珀西当着我的面
Before percy snapped his neck
掐断了他的脖子
right in front of me.
安妮想找的装置是什么
What's this device that Anne was after?
密♥码♥器
Cryptograph.
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Master key.
可以进入世界上任何系统
Access to any system in the world.
任何系统
Any system?
联邦调查局 中情局还是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
FBI, CIA, NSA?
还有"组织"
Division.
也许钥匙在外藏匿是处于安全考虑
Probably why the device was stored off-site for safe-keeping.
只有三人知道藏匿地址
Only three people knew where...
珀西 这位工程师
Percy, the engineer...
还有欧文
and Owen.
活着的只剩欧文了
And owen's the only one left.
你这段时间可够忙的
You've been busy.
珀西 阿曼达 阿里
Percy, Amanda, Ari.
我离开期间 你搞定了不少你计划表里的事
Checked a lot off your to-do list while I was gone.
我还理了发
I got a hair cut too.
你漏掉了一件事
You skipped over one thing...
摧毁"组织"
Shut down division.
欧文 - 尼基塔
Owen. - Nikita,
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在帮助那些像我们一样
I'm helping people like us
理应得到第二次机会的人
who deserve a second chance.
看起来更像你在追捕并杀害我们这类人
Seems more like you're hunting down and killing people like us.
不是杀害 是拯救
Not killing. Bringing in.
你目前拯救多少人了呢
How many you brought in so far?
我们在拯救生命
We are saving lives, okay?
救过几个中情局人员
There was a couple of CIA assets.
有一个被绑♥架♥的小女孩
There was a young girl who was kidnapped.
我们把她送回家
We got her back to her family.
你们目前找到了几个叛逃特工
How many rogue agents have you found?
三个 但… - 又有几个
Three, but... - And how many
最终活了下来
did you bring in alive?
你说情况已经不一样了
So when you say things are different,
但其实什么都没变
what you really meant is nothing's changed.
我也有过和你一样的疑问
Look, I've had my doubts like you,
但我们在试着适应这一切
but we're still trying to find our feet.
现在才过了几个月而已
It's only been a couple of months.
就是这段时间变麻木的么
Is that how long it takes to get numb?
所有行动都会有连带影响
Actions have consequences, Nikita.
这是你告诉我的
You told me that.
你考虑过所有的连带影响吗
Are you thinking about all the consequences?
搜索行动已经就绪了
We're prepped for retrieval.
现在只需要行动地点
We just need to know where to go.
记得我跟你说过
You remember how I told you
那个工程师有点怪异吧
the engineer's a little bit weird?
工程师把他的秘密魔戒藏在墓地里吗
The engineer kept his super-secret decoder ring in a cemetery?
他生性多疑
He was paranoid.
他不喜欢珀西把黑盒放在银行里
He hated that Percy kept the black boxes in banks
因为银行经常遭到抢劫
'cause banks always get robbed.
这里变化不小
Looks a lot different now.
看来又多了不少"新住户"
I guess they got a lot of new dead people.
我们分头行动吧
Well, why don't we split up?
我们要找谁的墓碑 - 安东尼·乔治
What are we looking for? - Anthony George.
是平放的墓碑
It's a flat marker.
安东尼·乔治
1834-1880
找到了
Got it!
哪冒出的人 武装盗墓贼吗
What is this? Armed grave robbers?
遭到袭击 急需救援
Taking fire! We need backup!
迈克尔 掩护我
Michael, cover me.
好的
Alright.
我去找欧文
I'm going to find Owen.
小迈 支援队到位
Mikey, your backup's on the scene.
A小队正从北面向你的位置靠近
Alpha's approaching your position from the north.
欧文呢 - 他负隅顽抗
Owen? - He resisted.
带着东西上车
Get the package out of the back.
好了
It's done.
A小队 搜寻幸存者
Alpha team, search for survivors.
这位还活着
This one's alive.
安妮现在都有军队了吗
What, does Anne have a freakin' army now?
安妮只是其中一员
Anne's just a soldier.
是阿曼达的军队
It's Amanda's army.
阿曼达怎么可能悄无声息的组建出军队
How exactly did Amanda build an army without us knowing?
我们知道她在集结人员
We knew she was recruiting.
这可以解释安妮在其中
Well, that explains Anne,
但无法解释其他武装精良的雇佣兵啊
but not the other well-armed mercenaries.
我想他们有一部分是前"果戈理"的人
I think some of them are ex-gogol,
就像阿里·塔瑟洛夫
just like Ari Tasarov.
我想他们现在还在一起
I think they might still be together.
相亲相爱啊 至少前"果戈理"成员有
Lovely. Well, at least ex-gogol agents
我们可以追查到的真实身份
have real identities that we can track.
墓地中有一位歹徒还活着
One of the gunmen from the cemetery survived.
他正在治疗 我们可以从他下手
He's in medical. We'll start with him.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表