剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
乌帕台 亚特兰大
李奥纳多·桑托斯 巴西情报局主管
没了影网 我们连沃尔多都找不到
格伦帝豪酒店 加拿大 多伦多
启动扬声系统
剩余时间 46:26 俄♥国♥出价 一亿七千五百万
15分钟后最终竞标
阿基拉:暗影行者 真是你吗 你去哪了
暗影行者:待会再解释 能帮我做个多伦多的面部识别扫描吗
阿基拉:可以 但我只帮真的暗影行者 不帮网上的冒牌货 确认身份
2000年的漫展上 你扮成卡博尼塔我扮成比基尼莱娅
欢迎回来 暗影行者 授予使用权限
禁闭程序已启动
听从你指挥
我们的任务成功了吗
Our mission was a success?
我本来想更安静地完成
I wanted it to be quieter.
你是怎么接近目标的
How did you make your approach?
求助于当地的联络人
Local contact.
一个叫伊莲娜的女人
A woman named Yelena.
你有没有杀她
Did you need to eliminate her?
没有
No.
只有目标及其保镖
Lethal force was only necessary
才有必要采取致命武力
for the target and his bodyguard.
感觉如何
How did it feel?
再说一遍
Excuse me?
铲除一个大型贩毒集团的头目感觉如何
How did it feel to take out the head of a major drug cartel?
感觉
It felt...
很好
good.
你为自己的国家做出了巨大贡献
You did a great service for your country.
一直不知道是谁杀死你兄弟
Must be tough not knowing who's behind
一定很不好受吧
your brother's death.
尤其在你当上了巴西情报机关的老大以后
Especially since you're the head of Brazilian intelligence.
该死的美国人
Americans.
一个秘密机构
Black Ops group.
代号♥"组织"
Code-named division.
我一直以为是竞争集团♥派♥来的
I always suspected a rival cartel.
但我一直没能找到她
But I could never track her down...
穿红色泳衣的女人
The woman in red.
她叫什么名字
Her name...what is it?
预览是免费的
Preview's free.
你必须付钱才能知道更多的信息
You're gonna have to pay for the feature presentation.
这个黑盒里面全是美国人的
The Black Box contains a treasure trove
一些肮脏的机密
of America's dirty little secrets.
这是助你复仇的入场券
That's your ticket to payback.
价高者得 但别担心
Highest bidder wins, but don't worry.
这就是一场内部拍卖♥♥
This is a very exclusive auction.
钱不是问题
Money is no object.
就等你这句话
That's what I wanted to hear.
你投标用的电♥话♥
Your bidding phone.
用这个可以参加拍卖♥♥
The auction will be controlled with this.
随身带着它
You'll want to keep it close.
我一会儿就把细节发给你
I'll send details soon.
知道吗
You know what?
我很看好你的这次机会
I've got a good feeling about your chances.
一无所获 完全找不到阿曼达的踪影
Nothing. No whiff of Amanda anywhere.
我运气也不怎么样
I'm having no luck either.
这是浪费时间
This is pointless.
更别说阿曼达和欧文了
much less Amanda and Owen.
他们不可能将黑盒随便卖♥♥给别人
Well, they can't just sell the Black Box to anybody.
没错 但他们也不打算在网上打广♥告♥
No, but it's not like they're gonna advertise online.
应该会面对面交易
It'll be a direct transaction,
在一个安全的交易地点
protected point of sale.
我想到几处可能的交易地点
I've got a few theories on possible venues,
但遍布世界各地
but they're all over the world.
没有外勤特工我们无法全都排查
And we have no way of checking on them without any field agents.
听着 纸上谈兵说的是好
Look, we can talk a good game,
但我们必须面对现实
but we have to face the facts.
"组织"就只剩下我们了
Division is only us now.
我们是仅剩的几个人
We're literally the only ones left.
我们在之前的对抗中表现并不好
And we've been taking a pretty bad beating.
以前就只有我们几个
It was just us before,
可我们在一个安全屋里就扳倒了
and we took down Percy and all of division
珀西和整个"组织"
from a safe house.
没错 但我们起码知道珀西在哪
Yeah, but at least we knew where Percy was.
我们当时是有的放矢
We had a bull's-eye we could aim at.
可现在我们就像无头苍蝇
We're flying blind now.
我们在这里度过的每分每秒
And every hour that goes by brings us
都意味着距离黑盒被卖♥♥出去的时间越近
that much closer to the sale of the Black Box.
或许我们还有时间来做出选择
It might be time to think about our options.
什么
What?
尼基塔 我们已经没有工具去处理这事了
Nikita, we don't have the tools to fix this.
我们必须在总统发现这里的事
And we need to take action before the President
并派出海豹突击队来
figures out what has happened here
清理我们之前采取行动
and sends a Navy Seal team to clean up.
我也不想这么说 但是
I hate to say this, but...
我觉得我们应该快点逃
I think we should run.
别随便替我们做决定啊 水手
Speak for yourself, sailor.
赛勒斯
Cyrus?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我也这么问自己
I ask myself the same thing.
我明白我打的电♥话♥都转到语♥音♥信箱的原因了
I see why all my calls go straight to voicemail.
如你所见 什么都没了
Everything's down, as you can see.
你没收到我们给你寄的包裹吗
Didn't you get the packet we sent?
新的身份和背景资料
New identity, background files,
自♥由♥离开"组织"的通行证
the whole "Get out of Division free" card?
收到了 我正打算
I did, and as tempted as I was
当掉我的金表出发去坎昆的时候
to pawn my ceremonial gold watch and head to Cancun,
听到了一些你们该知道的消息
I got wind of some chatter you needed to know.
所以我就来了
So I came in.
看来我这么做是对的
Seemed like the right thing to do.
对你个头 黑盒里也有他的信息
Right thing my ass. He's on the box too.
等等 什么消息
Wait a minute. What kind of chatter?
有个高档拍卖♥♥会
A high-level auction's about to go down.
只有受邀才能参加 非常隐秘
Invite only, very hush-hush.
竞拍物品
The prize?
美国人肮脏的机密
America's dirtiest secrets,
全在一个手掌大小的盒子里
all in one handy package.
黑盒 - 重点来了
The Black Box. - Here's the thing.
不管是谁在进行这交易
Whoever's making this sale
都很清楚他们在干什么
knows exactly what they're doing.
你想让我买♥♥这个吗
And you want me to pay for this?
不是八卦
Not gossip.
是筹码
Leverage.
有时 对付敌人的最好武器
And sometimes, the best weapon against an enemy
是另外一个敌人
is another enemy.
尼采说的
Nietzsche.
他是一个我行我素的人
He's a man after my own soul.
好吧 德国会参加
Ja, yeah, Germany will participate.
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
那么拍卖♥♥在何时何地举♥行♥
Okay, when and where is this auction?
多伦多 在这周举♥行♥的20国♥峰♥会上
Toronto, at the G-20 summit this week.
天啊 20国♥峰♥会 想也想到了
God, at G-20. Of course.
二十个全球的经济强国的首脑
Leaders of the world's 20 largest economies
同时聚在一起
gathered together in one spot,
随行的是他们各自的
along with all their respective intelligence
情报和安全机关老大
and security chiefs.
这都是一些对和盒子最感兴趣的人
People who'd be most interested in the Black Box.
这是个最好的机会 还有掩护
It's the perfect opportunity. And cover.
我怎么就没想到呢
How could I not see this?
你刚从昏迷中苏醒过来
Well, you did just wake up from a coma.
五个国家受邀参加竞标
Five countries have been invited to bid,
但只有中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥是真正的买♥♥家
but only two, China and Russia, are the real players.
德国 土耳其和巴西也在名单上
Germany, Turkey, and Brazil are also on that short list,
但他们只是充数的
but they're really just seat-fillers.
他们有钱 但他们的地下行动成员
They have dough, but their Black Ops buddies
只有其他超级大国的一半多
are only half the size of the other superpowers.
20国♥峰♥会上
All right, security at the G-20
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表