剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I kind of expected this mission to involve
要残杀一只小狗之类的呢
slaughtering puppies or something.
她只是不赞同
She just doesn't
我们应该为总统效命
think we should be working for the president.
你在意这个问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
等我回来后 给你答案
I'll tell you when we get back.
说实话
You know, honestly,
我不知道她最近怎么了
I'm not sure what's been going on with her lately.
我们回来后 她有点不对劲
She's been a lot different since we got her back.
怎么不对劲 - 有些强势
Different how? - More driven.
固执己见
More forceful with her opinions,
不愿意妥协 认输
less willing to compromise or give in.
说实话 这让我想起
I mean, honestly she reminds me of what she was like
我们初次相遇时的她
when I first met her.
是啊 这让我想起了尼基塔
Yeah, that reminds me of Nikita.
艾丽克丝和阿曼达相处了三天
Look, Alex was stuck with Amanda for three days.
换作任何人都会心神不宁的
That's bound to put anyone on edge.
好久没来巴黎了
Haven't been to Paris in a while.
我想你会喜欢这 佐伊
I think you'll enjoy it, Zoe.
每年这时候都是阴雨连绵
It's a bit rainy this time of year,
但旅途会让你大赚一笔
but the trip should be lucrative for you.
尼基塔真的要暗♥杀♥
Nikita's really going to assassinate
乍得的总统吗
the president of Chad?
我从哪进去 你想让我阻止她吗
Where do I come in? You want me to stop her?
不是
Oh, no.
不是 其实我想让你帮她
No, in fact I want you to help her.
你不睡觉
You don't sleep.
你总是在为绝密项目工作
You're always working on some secret project.
除了我问你问题时大发脾气
You barely speak to me except to bite my head off
你几乎一言不发
if I ask a question.
告诉我怎么回事 - 没什么可说的
Just tell me what's wrong. - There's nothing to tell.
什么都没有吗
Nothing at all?
那为什么这个东西在桌子上
Not even why that thing is sitting on your desk?
伯克霍夫 我要给你
Birkhoff, I got your...
一个通知
message.
什么通知
And what did it say?
既然西摩不想说 那你能说吗
Since Seymour won't talk, maybe you can?
我知道你们都在隐瞒什么
I know you're all hiding something.
你和你的超人朋友
You and your super friends are either locked
要么闭门不出要么在指挥室里
behind closed doors or pretending not to fight
故作镇定
in the briefing room.
是的 我们注意到了
Yes, we've noticed.
有时候人们想知道真♥相♥
Sometimes people think they want the truth,
等知道以后 他们才后悔莫及
and then they get it and they wish they didn't know.
我们留下来是因为你们保证
we stayed because we were promised
不会有再多的谎言
there would be no more lies.
你说得对
You're right.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
真♥相♥就是…
And the truth is...
大家反应过度了
Everyone's overreacting.
尼基塔总说我们是一家人
Nikita's always saying how we're a family.
一家人通常不会相处得那么好
Families usually don't get along that well.
你要做什么
What were you gonna do,
把一切都告诉他吗
tell her everything?
难道你还没厌倦说谎吗
Aren't you tired of lying?
我受够了这一切
I'm tired of all of it.
尼基塔总说这是她的选择
Nikita just keeps saying that this is her choice.
丹佛斯威胁要铲除"组织"
Well, Danforth threatened to wipe out division.
这不是选择 这是人♥质♥危机
It's not a choice. It's a hostage crisis.
这就像"上峰"和围剿重新上演
It's like oversight and clean sweep all over again.
这让我思考
That made me think.
我从"上峰"身上学到了一件事
If there's one thing I've learned from oversight,
就是每个人都有弱点
it's that everybody has a weakness.
甚至是拿枪指着你的人
Even the guy holding the gun on you.
如果我们能找出方法证明丹佛斯
If we could figure out a way to prove that Danforth
不可信
isn't trustworthy,
瑞安和尼基塔就会看清现实
Ryan and Nikita would finally have to open their eyes.
这是个好主意
That's a really good idea.
我想他过去的不可告人的秘密
I just don't think that some dirty little secret
肯定还有迹可循
from his past is gonna cut it.
我们需要知道他在忙什么
We need to know what he's up to now.
他去哪里 他和谁交谈
Where he goes. Who he talks to.
他在隐瞒什么 - 你要跟踪他吗
What he's hiding. - so you're gonna tail him?
是我们要跟踪他
We're gonna tail him.
不过先要搜查他的公♥寓♥
After we search is apartment.
要我带枪吗
Uh, should I bring a gun?
绝对不行 - 我们也许需要化装
Absolutely not. - Maybe we need disguises.
也许你应该待在这里
Maybe you should just stay here.
不 不 我们不需要
Okay, no, no. We don't need...
我们不需要化装
We don't need disguises.
要告诉别人吗
Should we tell the others?
我想或许等到
I think maybe we should wait
我们找到确凿的东西再告诉他们
until we have something a little bit more concrete.
另外 他们在巴黎会很忙
Besides, they're gonna be very busy in Paris.
酒是给巴托拉总统的礼物
The wine is a gift for president Batouala.
好的
Okay.
露易丝小姐 我是总统的安全主管
Miss Lewis, I am president Batouala's head of security.
你好 - 你的礼物
Hi. - About your gift.
我的手下必须检查酒 以免弄虚作假
My men must examine the bottle. Check it for tampering.
这样啊 - X射线检测酒质
Oh. - X-ray its contents.
我带你去巴托拉总统的餐桌
Allow me to show you to president Batouala's table.
我已经就位
Yeah, I'm in position.
但为什么要让我端茶倒酒
But why am I the guy refilling drinks?
你以前是清除者 貌似你很合适
You're an ex-cleaner. Seemed like a good fit.
今晚你可以清理桌面 - 好的
Tonight you can clean tables. - All right.
我需要一种不同的酸来处理餐具
I'll need a different acid for flatware.
至少你在里面
At least you're inside.
我和世界上最善谈的法国人待在外面
I'm stuck out here with the world's chattiest frenchman.
我想这家伙用大蒜洗澡
I think this guy bathes in garlic.
露易丝小姐 幸会
Miss Lewis, it is a pleasure to meet you.
巴托拉总统 这是我的荣幸
President Batouala, it's an honor.
我必须承认 我不熟悉你的工作
I must admit, I was not familiar with your work
直到我收到你的采访要求
until I received your interview request.
你采访普♥京♥总统的报道让我印象最为深刻
I was most impressed with your piece on president Putin.
我不知道他弹钢琴
I did not know he played piano.
你不会相信那人的这张图片
You wouldn't believe the pictures you can find online
能在网上找到
of that guy.
是的 他是位非常有趣的人物
Yes, he's the most interesting man.
先生 露易丝小姐的礼物
Sir, a gift from miss Lewis.
我想一瓶好酒是建立我们
I thought some wine was a nice way to start
合作关系的很好开端
our new working relationship.
好主意
An excellent idea.
我需要服务员打开它
I'll need a waiter for this.
你怎么会知道我钟爱酒呢
How did you know that wine was a passion of mine?
一个好的记者总是善于调查
Oh, a good journalist always does her research.
我们认为你有美妙的人生经历可以分享
We think that you have a wonderful life story to share.
还有你
And also all the advances
对国民做出的贡献
that you're doing for your people.
太伟大了
So big.
谢谢
Thank you.
酒已经下过药了
The wine is breathing.
等待尼基塔确认他喝下毒酒
Wait for Nikita to confirm he has taken the drug,
然后转移到第二位置
then move to your secondary positions.
干杯
A toast...
敬我美丽的客人 露易丝小姐
to my lovely guest, Miss Lewis.
我很期待我们共处的时间
I look forward to our time together,
希望你会发现我和普♥京♥先生一样有趣
and I hope that you find me as interesting as Mr. Putin.
干杯
Cheers.
我应该把这个写下来
You know, I should be writing this down.
我的报道可以用你的话开头
I can open my piece with your words.
有30秒解除警报
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表