剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我好像看到两个持枪的人
and I think I saw two people with guns.
快来救命
Help please.
马丁 什么情况
Martin, what is this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
我不是摄影师
I'm not a photographer.
地方不错
Nice place.
她肯定在家 是吧
She was definitely home, right?
确定
Confirmed.
尸体还是热的
She's still warm.
有人从后窗逃走
Someone skipped out the back window.
通向屋顶 - 是马丁
Egress to the roof. - Martin.
为什么要杀她 她不是什么威胁
Why kill her? She's not a threat.
对 但我们是
No, but we are.
从窗户走
Window?
行不通 - 但马丁成功了
No, that's no good. - It worked for Martin.
那就中计了 他就这么盘算着呢
That's what he wants. That's what he's counting on.
我们一跑 就会引发全城范围的追捕
If we run, it triggers a city-wide manhunt.
我们一旦成为焦点 就更难追踪他了
The heat on us makes it harder to track him.
那第二方案是什么 束手就擒吗
So what's our alt? We get caught?
不 你从窗户走
No, you take the window.
我被擒 - 不行
And I get caught. - No.
就这样
Yes.
香港警♥察♥会认为凶手抓到了 就此结案
H.K.P.D. will think they have their man, case closed,
你就能继续追捕马丁了
which leaves you free to hunt Martin.
迈克尔 不行 - 尼基塔 听我的
Michael, no. - Nikita, yes.
不过是当地警♥察♥
Look, it's just the locals.
玻利维亚事件重现而已 还记得吗
It's Bolivia all over again, remember?
你可以救我出来 小菜一碟
Which means you can break me out, easy,
但得在你抓住那个混♥蛋♥之后
but after you bag that son of a bitch.
我们营救时再见
I will see you at the extract.
我保证
I promise.
香港警♥察♥赶到了那个模特的住处
Hong Kong police have arrived at the model's apartment.
有人报♥警♥了
Someone made a 911 call.
指挥中心 我是尼基塔
Ops, Nikita.
指挥中心 请讲
Ops, go ahead.
交给我
I got it!
你 让开
You, move.
到我的位子上去 去
Go to my station. Move!
失去目标
Target's out of pocket.
我把迈克尔的通讯器放到了他车上
I planted Michael's comm on his vehicle.
能追踪吗
Can you track it?
无法追踪 但是可以窃听
Can't track it, but we can listen in.
干得漂亮
Good move.
找到迈克尔了吗
You have a bead on Michael?
尼基塔 返回蓝色驻点 安全汇报
Nikita, return to Location Blue and code in secure.
库尔特·赛思托克
Kurt Sestok.
来港游玩
In Hong Kong for pleasure.
杀人好玩吗 赛思托克克先生
You find murder pleasurable, Mr. Sestok?
粤语说得真不错
Your cantonese is very good.
但我不吃这一套
That won't help you with me.
恐怕请律师也没用
Neither will a lawyer, I'm afraid.
我们先是发现你站在一具女尸身边
To start, we find you standing over the body of a dead woman.
然后又检查了你的外衣口袋
And then I look in your coat pocket.
找到了杀人动机
And I find motive.
我猜她拒绝了你
My guess is she said no.
其实 我还没抽出时间问她呢
Actually, I never got around to asking her.
我要拿回这戒指
I'm gonna need that back.
不行
No.
你需要的是奇迹
What you need is a miracle.
我在大使♥馆♥电♥话♥线里偷偷安装了数据路由器
I slipped an data router on the embassy phone line.
如果警♥察♥联♥系♥美国领♥事♥馆♥
If police call the U.S. Consulate,
会打到我们这边来
they'll get us.
狼队已经离开机场 在路上
Wolf team is en route from the airport.
喂 他在机场
Yo, he's at the airport!
他… 他在机场…
He's... He's at the airport.
… 仅限装卸行李的旅客
...for loading and unloading of passengers only.
一直在重复 他在那儿停车了
It just keeps repeating. He's parked there.
他可能想逃往境外
He might be trying to flee the country.
有图象吗
Can we get a visual?
需要让狼队回机场吗
Should I send wolf team back to the airport, sir?
他们可以掉头 - 不要
They can turn around. - No.
走 快走
Move. Move!
尼基塔打来的 来自蓝色驻点
Nikita's coded in. Location Blue.
你受伤了吗
You injured?
没有 迈克尔的情况怎么样
No. What's the status on Michael?
关押在当地警局 等待传讯
Local custody pending arraignment.
等着他联♥系♥上我们
Waiting for him to make contact.
接下来怎么办
What's the play?
尼基塔 我们会救他出来的
Nikita, we will get him home.
瑞安 告诉我他所在位置
Ryan, send me his location.
我们说话这会儿 马丁可能在试图离开香港了
Martin may be trying to flee the country as we speak.
我需要你立即到达机场进行侦查
I need you at the airport to set up a survey now.
侦查需要二人行动 现在只剩我自己了
A survey is a two-man op, and I am one man down.
我知道
I know.
不 瑞安 我现在只身一人
No, Ryan, I'm flying solo here.
迈克尔需要营救
Michael needs extraction,
我自己分身乏术
and I can't be in two places at once.
我知道 所以我才派人支援你
I know, that's why I'm sending in support.
狼队正在去与你会合的路上
Wolf team is en route to rendezvous with you now.
欢迎您入住文华大酒店 乌迪诺夫小姐
Miss Udinov, welcome to the Grand Mandarin.
您的光临使我们倍感荣幸
It is a great honor to receive you.
请问有瓶装水吗
Do you have any bottled water?
当然
Absolutely.
我自己来 自己来 谢了
I got it. I got it, thanks.
我们又到一起了 对吧
Here we go, right?
是啊 只是比我期待得要早了一些
Yeah, just a little sooner than I'd hoped.
这么说…
So...
你现在是艾丽克丝还是亚历山德拉
Are we Alex or Alexandra?
我先把大衣脱了
I'm gonna take this coat off.
现在开始组装 将系统与总部链接
All right, I want us wired in an uplinked
先别休息了
before anyone gets a potty break.
你不介意我们也住在你房♥间吧
Hey there, you don't mind if we crash in your room?
我介意 而且不要乱动我的酒
Yes, and don't touch my mini bar.
马丁没有去安检
Okay, Martin never went through gate security.
他看到他进了一辆出租车 回市里了
I got him stepping into a cab, city bound.
那他去机场只是为了换乘
He's using the airport just to switch?
不是 他还从机场里拿了件东西出来
No, he grabbed something in there.
看起来像个工具袋
Looks like a kit bag.
可能是之前存在储物柜里的
Probably stored in a locker.
资源补给 他在补给装备
Resupply. He's gearing up.
他还想和尼基一绝高低
Boy wants a rematch with Nikki.
不会 他不会那么感情用事的
No, that's too emotional.
他用自己女友的尸体设陷阱
The guy uses his girlfriend's corpse to set a trap.
冒着风险留在香港
He's taking the risk to stay in town.
他是依计而行的
It's...it's calculated.
头脑很冷静
It's practical.
他可能另有目标要解决
He may have another target.
也是中情局的人吗
Another C.I.A. asset.
那里可能已经安插了一整个间谍网络
There could be a whole network embedded over there.
如果真是这样 马丁会知道全部成员
If there was, Martin would know every member of it.
珀西可能把他外派到
Percy probably loaned him out
中情局做过任务
to the C.I.A. on select missions.
我们现在要打给中情局吗
So should we call the C.I.A. now?
我不能跟他们说 我们"组织"的杀手
I can not tell them that a division assassin
杀死了他们的人
killed one of their people.
尤其是 我们根本是"不存在"的
especially since we don't exist.
也对 那我们现在要入侵中情局的系统吗
Right, so should we hack the C.I.A. now?
有你在这儿 我很开心
I'm happy you're here.
只是有个"组织"的A小队做后备支持感觉很怪
It's just weird having a division alpha team as backup,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表