剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
懂我的意思吗
you know?
都太怪了
It's all weird.
我也不习惯用我的真实身份来打掩护
I'm not used to playing myself as my cover.
大家都知道我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
World knows me as Alexandra Udinov,
声名狼藉的俄♥国♥女继承人
The scandalous Russian heiress.
几乎要搞砸我的秘密工作了
Pretty much blown for undercover work.
我们可以利用你的高姿态
We could use your high profile,
来转移大家的注意力
especially if it was a distraction.
你想和香港警方比试一场吗
You wanna run a con on the Hong Kong police.
"组织"来电
Division's on the line.
关于马丁和他目标们 有重要信息更新
We have a critical update on our target and his targets.
目标们 有多名吗
Targets, plural?
我们查出有六名中情局人员
We've confirmed a network of six C.I.A. assets
潜入中国的富贵阶层
who have infiltrated China's one percent.
他们全部在高端奢饰品行业工作
They all work in the high-end luxury field.
名酒 艺术品 珠宝 汽车和游艇
Wine, art, jewelry, cars, and yachts.
我们觉得马丁想把这几个人一一出♥卖♥♥♥
We think Martin may be selling them out one by one.
卖♥♥给谁 中国情报部门吗
Who's he selling to, Chinese intelligence?
极有可能
That'd be our best guess.
六人中现在只有一人在中国
Only one of the six is actually in China right now,
詹姆斯·赖特
James Wright.
汽车经销商
He's a car broker.
詹姆斯已经准备明早到达香港
James is set to arrive in Hong Kong tomorrow morning,
帮他的客户运送一辆老爷车
transporting a vintage car for one of his clients.
我们认为他将是马丁的下一个目标
We think that he is Martin's next target.
尼基塔 我们需要你在他出事前
Nikita, I need you to intercept this guy
把他拦截下来
before he has an accident.
迈克尔怎么办
What about Michael?
我们已经想到办法来救他了 难度不大
We've got a plan to get him, it's low pro.
狼队可以去施行
Wolf team can carry that out.
我们得阻止马丁 然后把他带出香港
We need to stop Martin and wrap out of Hong Kong
以防事情变得更加糟糕
before things get a whole lot worse.
时间和地点
Where and when?
早晨九点钟 港口
He'll be at the port, 09:00.
老兄 第一个任务
Dude, first mission.
你们这里有人会讲英语吗
Is there anyone here who speaks English?
你讲英语吗
You speak English?
是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yes. How can I help you?
我叫亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
My name is Alexandra Udinov,
我要报告一起偷窃案
and I'd like to report a theft.
赛思托克先生 我是杰克·金
Mr. Sestok, Jack King,
麦克希尼- 怀特律师事务所
Mcelhinny-White and Associates.
是大使♥馆♥派你来的吗
The embassy sent you?
我已经知道事情经过了
I've already been briefed.
我们还需要听到你的说法
We just want to hear your side of the story.
请保持距离
Keep a distance, please.
为什么派你来
Why'd they pick you?
你们的事务所规模是大是小
You guys a big firm or a little firm?
我们拥有六个分部
We have six associates,
我们会竭尽所能
and we are going to do everything we can
带您尽快离开这里
to get you out of here as soon as possible.
值多少钱
What are they worth?
那重要吗
What does that matter?
那可是镶嵌在24k金上的紫翠玉宝石啊
They are alexandrite studs in a 24-karat setting,
你一辈子也买♥♥不起
worth more than your job.
足够可以立案了吧
Is that enough for you to open a case?
我这么跟你说
How 'bout this?
那是我12岁生日时我父亲送的
They were given to me by my father on my 12th birthday.
如果你知道我是谁
And if you know who I am,
那就该知道我父亲的身份
then you know who my father was,
你就该知道这对耳环是
and you would know that the real worth of those earrings
无价之宝
is priceless!
写下来吧 无价之宝
Please write that down, priceless.
好的 接入
Okay, we're up.
摄像和电♥话♥
Cameras and phones,
很快就能控制电源和设施
and in two shakes we'll have power and utilities.
多谢你啊 乌迪诺夫小姐
Thank you, Miss Udinov.
翻译软件准备好了吗
Is that translation software ready?
好了 普通话还是粤语
Yes, Mandarin or Cantonese?
普通话 拨电♥话♥吧
Mandarin. Let's make the call.
督察 总部打电♥话♥找你
Inspector, you have a call from headquarters.
是谁
Who is it?
北♥京♥总部的人
Headquarters. Beijing.
问询动作快点
Conclude your interview.
这件事很敏感
This is a very sensitive matter.
现场那个女性跟
The girl that he was found with was also connected...
某位政♥治♥局委员也有牵连
socially with a member of politburo.
探员来到后
When the agents arrive,
最好带他从后门出去
it'll be best if you take him out the back
躲开他人视线
where no one will see.
他们转移你时 我会在大厅抗♥议♥
When they go to move you, I'll protest in the lobby.
就可以更快撤离
It'll speed things along.
我不能走
I can't leave.
我还有份物证要拿回来
There's a piece of evidence I need to get back.
不用担心你的护照
Don't worry about your passport.
不是护照
It's not the passport.
那是什么
Then what?
尼基塔在哪
Where's Nikita?
小心点
All right, be careful now.
有一点刮擦 我们就完蛋
One scratch and we're done.
这种油漆级滑石粉已经停产了
They don't make this paint grade anymore.
发现赖特
I've got eyes on Wright.
快趴下
Get down!
你是…
Who the...
说谢谢就好
Just say thank you.
喂 - 我想让你会会我另一个朋友
Yes? - I've got another friend I'd like you to meet.
另一个 这么快
Another one so soon?
你不是要低调一阵吗
I thought you were taking a beat.
现在有个谋杀嫌疑犯被押在
There's a suspect in custody for murder
香港警局
with the H.K.P. right now.
他也是个间谍
And he's a spy?
我接近不了他 但你可以
One I can't get to, but you can.
好了 现在就该你们出马
Okay, I think we're ready for you guys
把迈克尔带出来了
to roll up and grab Michael.
指挥中心 我们可能会有麻烦了
Um, ops, we may have a problem.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
长官 有电♥话♥进来
Sir, a call just came in.
肖恩吗 快接进来
Sean? Put him through.
不 是马丁
No, it's Martin.
他想跟尼基塔通话
He wants to talk to Nikita.
什么 - 尼基塔
What? - Nikita,
事态已迅速升级
we are in a rapidly escalating situation here.
马丁刚加大了赌注
Martin just upped the ante.
所以我想连线你
I want to put us all on the line.
连吧
Do it.
尼基塔 你好
Hello, Nikita.
我看过你的资料
I know you from your file,
但还没正式跟你认识呢
but we haven't been properly introduced.
我手上有你想要的东西
I'm the guy who's got something you want.
而你手上又有我想要的东西
And you're the girl who's got something I want.
做笔交易吧
So let's make a deal.
你既然劫持了赖特先生
Since you grabbed Mr. Wright,
就该知道我在香港要干嘛
I assume you know what I'm trying to get done here in Hong Kong.
你是中国国♥家♥安♥全♥部雇的杀手
Yeah, you work for M.S.S. as a contract killer.
我觉得也不会比"组织"给的价格高吧
I can't say you've traded up from Division.
不 你错了
No, you got it wrong.
合约条件任我提
I wrote the contract.
这才叫自♥由♥职业
That's what freelance means.
倒不如说是中国国安部为我工作
If anything, M.S.S. is working for me.
如果我要他们放了迈克尔 他们就会照办
If I tell them to let Michael go, they will.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表