剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
什么信♥号♥♥都收不到
I can't get anything.
他用的是"组织"的干♥扰♥器♥
He's using a division scrambler,
但是他已经重新加密了
but he's reworked the encryption.
那你就重新解密
Well, you re-rework it.
还是不行
Still nothing.
该死 我们什么都看不见了
Damn it, we're blind.
我们并不需要那些摄像头
We don't need the cameras.
伯克霍夫 你还控制着保安系统对吧
Birkhoff, you're still jacked into security, right?
你可以看到哪扇门打开或者关闭
You can see which doors are opening and closing.
是的
Yeah.
这个时候大楼里不会有很多人
There's not a lot of bodies in there at this hour.
在那儿
There!
那是尼基塔 她刚才在那个区域
Okay, that's Nikita. She was just in that sector.
那一定是我们的目标
And that must be our guy.
那一定是欧文了 他离得更近
That's gotta be Owen. He was closer.
我需要一部对讲机
I need a com.
准备好了
Active com ready.
欧文 我是迈克尔
Owen, it's Michael.
他正在进入西边的柱廊
He's entering the west colonnade.
他要从那里进电梯
He's going for the elevators right there.
指挥中心 他看见我了
Ops, he saw me!
他逃进了电梯
He's in the elevator.
其余的电梯为节省电力都已停运
The rest of them are shut down to save power.
尼基塔 你现在在哪
Nikita, where are you?
在东边 正在往上爬楼梯
East side and halfway up the stairs.
好吧 欧文 你离西边的楼梯最近
Okay, Owen, you're the closest to the west side stairs.
你得马上赶过去 越快越好
You need to get up there and make it quick.
明白
Copy that.
迈克尔 我现在证物室外面
Michael, I'm outside the lockup.
有监控信♥号♥♥了吗
You have eyes yet?
没有
Negative.
让我进去
Get me in there.
现在真的需要那些摄像头了
We could really use those cameras right about now.
迈克尔 迈克尔 他跑向大门了
Michael! Michael, he's going for the door.
把门锁上 - 尼基塔
Lock it! - Nikita...
锁上
Do it!
你还真的挺喜欢墨西哥式对峙的
You really got a thing for Mexican standoffs, huh?
弄好了
I got it.
把门打开
Open the door.
只是一扇木门而已
It's just a wood door.
你为什么不自己踹开呢
Why don't you kick it down?
欧文 你跑哪里去了
Owen, where the hell are you?
正在赶过去
On my way!
好吧 尼基塔 听我说
Okay. Nikita, listen to me.
你得拖延一下时间
You're gonna need to buy some time.
叫你男朋友把门打开
Tell your boyfriend to open the door.
他不是我男朋友 他是我未婚夫
He's not my boyfriend. He's my fiance.
你应该再找一个
Well, you should find a new one.
他枪法太差了
He's a terrible shot.
他没打中你只是因为我砍下了他的手
He only missed because I cut off his hand.
你说什么
Excuse me?
大家都说我应该谈谈这件事
People say I should talk about it,
但不是跟你谈
but not with you.
怪不得他待在面包车里
Oh, that's why he was stuck in the van.
我完全忽视了这一点
I completely missed that.
没想到内情是如此的戏剧化
Who knew there was so much drama going on?
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
拖延时间
Buying some time.
失去一只手 这是永远的伤口
Losing a hand, that's so permanent.
如果是我 我会疯掉的
It would drive me crazy like a...
因为那伤口再也无法愈合
like a wound I couldn't heal.
愈合是不可能了
Oh, healing's overrated.
尼基塔
Nikita...
我已到位
Set.
欧文就位了
Owen is in position.
往你的左边稍微移一点
Just move a little to your left.
欧文
Owen...
把门打开
Open the door!
就现在
Now!
好一个运筹帷幄
That was some choreography.
为什么要把他的尸体留在那儿
So why did we leave the body there?
我可以帮你把他彻底清除
In his case, I would've done the clean for you.
缉毒局需要为庄园的大屠♥杀♥
D.E.A. needed someone to blame
以及加尔萨的死找个替罪羊
for the massacre at the hacienda and Garza's murder.
我跟他们说你和尼基塔是国际刑♥警♥
I told them you and Nikita were part of an interpol task force
已经追踪利亚姆跑遍了整个南美
that had been pursuing Liam across South America.
你怎么解释利亚姆的身份
What'd you tell them about Liam?
实话实说 一个野心太大的职业杀手
The truth: a contract killer who got too ambitious.
我让伯克霍夫在网上放了一些相关材料
I had Birkhoff plant a backstory on the web,
把故事包装得更漂亮一些
wrap it all up in a nice, little bow.
典型"组织"作风
Division lives.
迈克尔得复健一段时间
Michael's gonna be on the mend for a while.
我们这里需要你
We could use you around here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
迈克尔怎么样了
Hey, um, how's it going with Michael?
你的血压怎么样了
How's your blood pressure?
我懂了
Gotcha.
我试过了所有的方法
I've tried everything.
我甚至尝试跟伯克霍夫一起冥想
I even tried meditating with Birkhoff.
听上去是个很严重的战略失误
That sounds like a serious tactical error.
你不知道有多严重
You have no idea.
但他有一点说对了
He did make a good point, though.
我真不知道为什么又会染上药瘾
I don't really know why I started using again.
我在这里四处游荡
And I keep running around this place
想要找到答案 却始终一无所获
trying to find an answer, and I just keep hitting walls.
那你需要停下来
Then you need to stop.
问问你自己
Look in the mirror.
你再次上瘾是有原因的 艾丽克斯
There is a reason why you started medicating again, Alex,
是更深层的原因
something deeper.
无论原因是什么 你得正视它
Whatever that is, you need to recognize it.
我知道
I know.
这是摆脱药瘾的唯一方法
It's the only way to get rid of it.
所以这才叫"戒断"
That's why they call it "getting clean".
但是你要知道 你不是一个人在战斗
But I want you to know you're not alone.
迈克尔也明白这一点吗
Does Michael know that?
希望如此
I hope so.
告诉他
Tell him.
再告诉他一遍
Tell him again.
顺便说一句 在休斯顿多亏了你
Thanks for Houston, by the way.
我很高兴能搞定那家伙
Oh, I'm glad we got that guy.
你说过你很快就会回家的
You said that you would come home soon.
我想说 从今天起你恢复正常了
I'd say, after today, you've earned it.
我还会在这儿待几天
I'm gonna stick around here for a few days,
接受治疗 想些事情
be near medical, work on a few things.
什么事情
Like what?
我告诉过你我要自己处理这事
I told you that I have to deal with this.
不能让你一个人面对 我不同意
Not alone. I'm not going to let you.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你不能折磨你自己
You're not gonna torture yourself.
我不是要折磨我自己
That's not what I'm doing.
你得学会这样生活 迈克尔
You need to learn to live with this, Michael,
是我们俩一起生活
you and me together.
这就是我不想要你帮助的原因
This is exactly why I don't want your help.
这不是由你决定的 - 也不是你
That's not up to you. - Or you!
我是你的未婚妻 我想陪在你身边
I'm your fiancee. I wanna be here.
我想要帮你 - 你已经帮得够多了
I wanna help! - You've helped enough.
尼基塔
Nikita...
这下好了
Nice job.
说的真经典
That's real classy.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表