剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Just my partner. That's it.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她身后有一整个组织
She has an entire organization at her back.
我在学校见到过你
But I saw you at the school,
你好像有五个人对吗
and you had, what, five men?
一看就是雇佣兵
Mercenaries, by the look of it.
还不是顶尖的
Not exactly top of the line.
我猜你也是想保护他吧
I suppose you are also trying to protect the boy.
当然了
Of course.
朝别人开枪也叫保护吗
You don't protect someone by shooting at them.
对啊 克雷格 放开我
Exactly. Krieg, let me go,
我们可以一起让她带我们找他
and we'll make her take us to him.
快点 否则她的人就要把他转移了
Do it now, before her people move him.
听她的你就是自投罗网
You'll just be walking into a trap.
你没钱了就是因为她把阿里关起来了
Your money has run out because she's taken Ari prisoner.
你就继续撒谎吧
And the lies continue.
我知道只有阿里才知道的事
I know things only Ari knows.
我知道他什么时候雇的你 他告诉我柏林的事了
I know when he hired you. He told me about Berlin.
你妻子的事他也跟我说了
Even what happened to your wife.
很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
我不想提起关于她的伤心往事
I would never disrespect her memory,
但你得相信我
but, please, you have to believe
我说的都是实话
I am telling the truth.
如果阿里不相信我的话 我怎么会知道这些事
If Ari didn't trust me, how could I know these things?
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
为了你自己 也为了阿里和史蒂芬
For your sake, for Ari's, and for Stefan's.
为什么不直接问问阿里呢
Why don't we just ask Ari?
让他通过电♥话♥跟你说一说
I'll get him on the phone, and then he can tell you
他的好朋友 阿曼达 这个反♥社♥会♥的人
about his friend here, Amanda the sociopath.
好
Yeah.
给你90秒的时间
You have 90 seconds
不能让别人追踪到我们
before any kind of trace can find us.
就是这里 还是那里
Right here, and there.
这是尼基的代码
That's Nikki's code.
尼基塔 你在哪里
Nikita, where are you?
克雷格抓了我和阿曼达
Krieg has me and Amanda.
他想跟阿里说话
He needs to talk to Ari,
80秒后他就会挂断电♥话♥
and he'll end this call in 80 seconds.
把通话转接到我手♥机♥
Route that call to my cell.
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
我让你把他叫醒
I said wake him up.
只剩30秒了 迈克尔
30 seconds, Michael.
快点 塔瑟洛夫 快醒醒
Come on, Tasarov. Wake up.
迈克尔
Michael!
他正在恢复知觉 他刚才晕过去了
He's coming around. He was knocked out.
跟欧文出了点事
There was a thing with Owen.
我快没时间了
I'm out of time.
克雷格 我知道你在听我说话
Krieg, I know you are listening to me.
再给我一点…
Just give me one...
你个…
Oh, you...
要是尼基塔有个三长两短
If anything happens to Nikita,
你就死定了
I am going to kill you.
你已经证实过了 放我走吧
There, you have your proof. Let me go.
你越早相信我
The sooner you trust me,
就能越早通过她把孩子找回来
the sooner we can use her to get the boy back.
其实还有其它选项
Oh... there are other options.
你们两个都力争让我相信
Both of you are trying to convince me
自己说的是真话
that you are telling the truth.
我只想找到斯蒂芬
I just want to find Stefan.
你们只需要这么多
You will only need so much.
剩下的我会处理掉
The rest I will take from you...
一点一点的
piece by piece.
你应该就在她的上方
You should be right on top of her.
发现了尼基塔的手♥机♥ 但没见她人
Nikita's comm, but no Nikita.
克雷格 你不想这么做的
Krieg, you don't want to do this.
没错 我真不想
No, I truly don't.
但我会这么做的
But I will.
还有别的办法
There are other ways.
你说得对 这就是办法之一
You are right. This is one.
看来有人发现我留的线索了
Looks like someone found the bread crumb I left.
说吧
Go ahead.
克雷格 尼基塔在哪
Krieg, where is Nikita?
看情况了 斯蒂芬在哪
That depends. Where is Stefan?
他在我手上 很安全
I have him. He's safe with me.
如果真在你手上 让他接电♥话♥
Then if you have him, put him on.
先让我和尼基塔讲话
Let me talk to Nikita first.
待在原地别动 我去见你
Stay where you are. I'll meet you.
然后我们再讨论交易的事
Then we'll discuss a trade.
她说的话我也不信
I wouldn't trust that one either.
我没信
Oh, I don't.
她也可能把斯蒂芬藏在一个安全的地方
She could have Stefan in a secure location.
克雷格 别让这事牵连到她
Krieg, listen to me. Don't make this about her.
如果她说谎 那也只是为了帮我
If she's lying, she's lying to help me.
她要是说谎 就等着死吧
If she's lying, she dies.
太晚了 尼基塔 你肯定来不及了
It's too late, Nikita. You'll never make it in time.
那我也得拼死一搏
Then I'll die trying.
为了救你在乎的人 就得这么做
That's what you do to save someone you care about.
你肯定理解不了的
You definitely wouldn't know.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
学着点
Just watch.
没准等你离开老巢以后 还能排上用场
You can learn a thing or two when you leave your lair.
我需要你划伤我
Now...I need you to cut me.
什么 - 血液
What? - Blood.
基本上相当于盐水 可导电
It's basically salt water, a conductor.
血能让电线短路 从而点燃油罐
It'll short the wire and ignite the oil cans.
你开玩笑吧 - 没开玩笑
You must be joking. - I am not.
我一个人做不到 你得帮我
I can't do it alone. I need your help.
抓深点儿
So dig deep,
除非你想贡献自己的血
unless you want to volunteer your own blood.
好的 我明白了
Oh, okay. I get it.
火花点燃了油 油会燃烧
The fire ignites the oil, the oil combusts,
爆♥炸♥会把门撞破
the explosion blows the door,
然后我们就可以出去了 是吧
and then we get out of here, right?
不是 我只是放了一场火而已
No, I just started a fire.
但愿有人看见着火了 会报告消防部门
Hopefully, someone will see it and call the fire department.
但愿
Hopefully?
如果消防队没及时赶到怎么办
What if they don't get here in time?
那咱就一起葬身火海
Then we both die a horrible death,
依我看 这还算是不错的结局
and in my book, that's a glass-is-half-full scenario.
我们真的需要您的帮助 - 斯蒂芬呢
We really need your help. - Stefan?
他被阿曼达的一个手下抓走了
He was captured by one of Amanda's crew.
尼基塔到底在哪里
Where the hell is Nikita?
请先把注意力放在这边
Just please focus on this.
艾丽克丝标记了这几个人
Alex flagged these men
是阿曼达在日内瓦的特工
as Amanda's operatives in Geneva.
她缩减了队伍的规模
She's reduced her contingent.
没法再节约资金了
Never could stretch a buck.
他们中有你认识的吗
Do you recognize any of them?
我认识这个人
This man, I know him.
安纳托利·奥斯洛夫 前果戈理成员
Anatoli Oslov, ex-Gogol.
你还记得他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you remember his phone number?
伯克霍夫 这人没出现
Birkhoff, this guy's a no-show.
我们又有了新线索
We've got a new lead.
阿里给我们个阿曼达手下的电♥话♥号♥码
Ari got us a phone number of one of Amanda's flunkies,
我们追踪到了手♥机♥
we traced it to cell.
我正在给你传送他的位置
I'm uploading the location to you now.
他们肯定是把斯蒂芬关在那里
That'll be where they have Stefan.
找到那孩子
Get the kid.
就能把尼基塔换回来了 我这就赶过去
And make the trade. I'm on my way.
一切就要这么结束了
So this is how it ends,
正如开始时一样
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表