剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你一个人没法赢她的 我能帮你
You can't fight her. I can help you.
她会得到她该得到的
Oh, she'll get what's coming to her,
在我拿到我想要的之后
after I get mine.
你对我的真实身份一点也不惊讶
You're not really surprised this is who I am,
不是吗
are you?
我的意思是
I mean...
其实 你一直了解真正的我
deep inside, you always knew what I was.
你只是不愿意相信而已
You just didn't want to believe it.
不拷问我吗
Where's the bad cop?
我不拷问
No bad cops.
作为朋友来和你聊聊
I'm here as a friend.
是吗 那就放我走
Yeah? Then let me go.
这得看你自己
That's up to you.
告诉我你的同伴是谁
Tell me who else you're working with.
你知道你在"组织"里的记录一向很出色
You know, your division record was outstanding...
五次受命单独刺杀 七次领导团队刺杀
five sanctioned solo kills, seven missions as team leader,
全都做得干净漂亮
all clean successes.
除了最后一次在马德里的任务
Except for that last one in Madrid.
那次任务出了什么事
What happened there?
在你的小队撤离时有一个人被抓住了
A member of your exfil squad went down.
当时给你的命令是留下他
Your orders were to leave him,
但你却回去救他
but you went back for him,
被卷入交火中
got caught in the crossfire.
据说那次你用了三个月
Said you spent three months recovering in medical
才从枪伤中康复
from those bullet wounds.
所以 你很清楚
Now, you know what it means
什么叫做对你的人负责
to be responsible for the lives of your people,
现在我告诉你
and I am telling you that your friends
你的朋友们正在走向一条危险的道路
are following a very dangerous path.
告诉我他们的名字 他们才有安全保证
If you give me their names, they'll be fine.
我的朋友们在自♥由♥之后才会安全
My friends will be fine when they are free.
但我们都知道事情不会就此结束
But we both know that's not how it's going to end.
不管有没有追踪器
Division will come after you,
"组织"都会追捕你们
with or without a tracker,
这次 将不仅仅是监禁
and this time, it won't be to put you into custody.
组织会消灭你 消灭你们所有人
It will be to kill you, to kill all of you.
这才是最终的结局
That is how this is going to end.
所以
So...
你真的允许这事发生吗
Are you really going to let that happen?
我会给你潜入服务器的方法
If I gave you access to the server,
你能更变追踪器的控制权吗
could you reroute tracker control?
只要伯克霍夫的安全协议还在就不行
Not with Birkhoff's security protocols in place.
必须得先从他的站点里屏蔽这个协议
You have to disable those first from his station.
到底怎么了 我以为你已经解决好他了
What happened? I thought you were taking care of him.
我还在努力呢 - 还有个方法
Still working on it. - There is another way.
趁瑞安不在 直接控制组织中心
Take control of Ops. Ryan's out of commission.
尼基塔还在外面完成她的任务
Nikita's off on one of her personal missions.
我们有机会
We have a window here.
根本不可能 - 你听到迈克尔说的了
Out of the question. - You heard Michael.
他还以为一切在照常运作
He thinks it's business as usual.
我们不做些什么的话就什么也改变不了
Nothing is going to change unless we do something about it.
我们没有密♥码♥
We don't have the numbers.
我们能得到密♥码♥
We can get the numbers.
我们正在发展更多的同伴
Word is spreading fast.
不行 在我们完全解决追踪器的问题前
No! No more recruiting people
不能再拉人入伙了
until we get a handle on this tracker problem.
放聪明一点 静待时机
We've got to be smart, wait for our moment.
我会把每个人都救出来 安全地救出来
I will get everyone out, safely.
搜身
Check him.
他什么都没带
He's clean.
你真够傻的
And you're stupid.
这是怎么了
What's the matter?
你没有先计划好吗
You don't have a plan for this?
没有那个必要
That was unnecessary.
对我来说有必要
Seemed necessary to me.
你带钱来了吗
You got the money?
有多少
What's this?
五万美元
$50,000.
就这么点
That's it?
我把尼基塔交给你 只值五万吗
I get you Nikita, you think it's worth 50 grand?
告诉你该怎么做吧
This is what's going to happen.
我会给你我的银行账号♥
I'm going to give you a bank account number,
你得把你们所有的钱都转进来
and you're going to transfer all of your funds into it.
塔瑟洛夫的所有存款 明白吗
The entire Tasarov bankroll. You understand?
没有存款了 这是我们剩下的所有钱
There is no more bankroll. That's all of it.
我的目的从来就不是钱
My goal was never money.
那你就要惨了
Sucks to be you.
还有个方法
There's another way.
黑匣子记录仪
The Black Box.
很对人会为了秘密而付钱
A lot of people would pay for its secrets,
付远比五万多的钱
a lot more than $50,000,
现在 还有一小段时间
and right now, there's a small window of time
"组织"会认为你还是"欧文"
where division still thinks you're Owen.
你可以回组织去拿到它
You could go back and get it.
这听起来还不坏 谢谢
That's not a bad angle. Thanks.
但之后你想把它卖♥♥给谁
But who would you sell it to?
我有所有的客户名单
I have all the contacts.
我是你能接触到他们的唯一途径
Your only avenue to them is through me.
要是能和你们断绝关系 我会高兴死的
I'm going to be so happy when I'm done with you people.
等我的电♥话♥
Wait for my call.
尼基塔在哪
What about Nikita?
瑞秋那边有什么进展吗
Any progress with Rachel?
还没有 但是她已经开始有动摇了
Not yet, but I think I'm starting to get through to her.
迈克尔 我是欧文
Michael, it's Owen.
欧文 怎么了
Owen? What happened?
阿曼达出现了
Amanda was waiting for us.
我试着反击过 但他们人太多了
I tried to fight them off, but there was too many of 'em.
尼基塔怎么样了
What about Nikita?
被阿曼达带走了
Amanda has her.
现场还有敌人吗
Is there an active threat on site?
不 他们都撤离了
No, they cleared out.
好吧 先呆在那里 我带A小队过去
All right, stay put. I'll bring an Alpha team.
好的
All right.
迈克尔 阿曼达对她一定另有计划
Michael, Amanda must have a plan for her.
她会留下尼基塔的命
She'll keep her alive.
是啊 但是会留多久
Yeah, but for how long?
我要带A小队过去了
I'm taking an Alpha team out there.
你留在这里 开始清除数据
You stay here and start the sweep.
检查所有卫星和信♥号♥♥塔
Check the satellites, the cell towers,
还有交通监控录像 所有东西
traffic cams, all of it.
伯克霍夫 给亚历山德拉所有控制权
Birkhoff, give Alex full command code clearance.
这事就由你负责了
You're in charge.
你对我的新基地怎么看
How do you like my new lair?
某种程度上很适合你
It somehow suits you.
我一直在期待你能来看看
I'd been hoping you'd come by for a visit.
萨姆只是让你早来了一些而已
Sam just made that happen sooner than expected.
记得我说过什么吗
Remember what I said?
你告诉我 我爱的人会背叛我
You told me that the people I love would betray me,
但是你彻底摧毁了欧文的意志
but you had to destroy Owen's mind.
你把它彻头彻尾变成了另一个人
You had to turn him into a completely different person
就是为了让他背叛我
for him to betray me.
这不是赢 这是作弊
That's not winning, that's cheating.
我不是说的欧文
I'm not talking about Owen.
我指的是另一个人
I was very specific, remember?
我说的是什么
What did I say about her?
你说
You said that...
你造就了她
"You made her,
就像其他被你所爱的人那样
and like everything you love..."
她最终会背叛你
she will turn against you.
这就是艾丽克丝的选择
Which is exactly what Alex has done,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表