剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
What can you tap into?
这玩意儿是通讯卫星中继
Well, this baby's a comm relay...
实时交通
Live traffic,
聊天的售货员
shop service talking to each other.
还有一些通话
There's some phone calls.
通话
Phone calls?
对 目前有三通
Yeah, three at the moment.
两通刚挂断了
Uh, two just dropped out actually.
听内容
Listen in.
花了我一些时间 我刚到
It took me a while, but I just got here.
你在哪里
And you're where?
再过一小时我就能到科博尔特企业了
I'll be at the Cobalt facility for another hour.
那边什么情况
What's the status there?
科博尔特是什么 - 听着
What's Cobalt? - Just listen in.
那是史密斯 - 什么情况
It's Smith. - The status?
我已经到了现场 车辆不见了
The status is I'm on scene, and the car's gone.
她也不见了 - 肯定是他
So is she. - It's him for sure.
先别管尼基塔
Forget about Nikita.
你得去趟纽约
You need to get to New York.
都准备好了 我现在就出发
Everything's set. I'm heading there now.
那个叫汉森的女人呢
And the Hasan woman?
她明天抵达
She arrives tomorrow.
很好
Good.
别让她也逃过这劫
Then don't let her get away too.
他说他要见一个叫汉森的女人
He said he was seeing the Hasan woman.
是谁 - 玛丽亚·汉森
Who...who could that be? - Maryam Hasan.
她是一个苏丹人♥权♥主义者
She's a Sudanese-born human rights activist,
她这周会到纽约
and she'll be arriving in New York this week
作友好访问
as part of a goodwill visit.
她是不是刚获得诺贝尔奖
Didn't she just win the Nobel?
去年
Last year.
我从大学开始就一直关注着她
I've been following her since university.
我们都是出身于东非的女孩
We're both girls who got out of East Africa, as it were.
家境富有 毕业于牛津
Wealthy parents, Oxford.
这里说 她是因为反抗贩卖♥♥人口
Says here she was recognized for her
"商店"为什么会关注这个人
Why would the Shop care about that?
迈克尔
Michael.
那个载满孩子的飞机
Plane full of kids.
海德克说过 "商店"在做人体试验
Heidecker said the Shop tested on human subjects.
无依无靠的人是他们的最佳试验品
Preferably on ones that no one would miss.
所以她在给他们的供给链捣乱
So she's messing with their supply lines.
所以他们派史密斯去杀她
They're sending Smith to kill her.
我要阻止他
I'm going to stop him.
我们可以向当局举报
We can warn the authorities.
不行 他们不知道要防着谁
No, they won't know who to look for.
他们很难成功
And they won't stand a chance.
桑娅 你能帮我找到地址吗
Sonya, can you get me the address?
我有话直说了
All right, I'm just gonna say it.
我以为一切都结束了 不再有任务了
I thought we were done. No more missions.
这是最后一个
This is the last one.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you, thank you.
全世界都需要这样的求助站
Shelters like this are the kind of outreach we need all over the world
来唤起人们对弱者的关注 创造希望
to raise awareness and to raise hope.
汉森女士 汉森女士
Ms. Hasan, Ms. Hasan!
尽管您倾注全力
Despite your efforts,
人口贩卖♥♥每年仍有数以亿计的利润
traffickers continue to generate billions in profits every year.
320亿
32 billion.
我已经就位 监视着汉森
In position. I got eyes on Hasan.
没有史密斯的迹象 但不意味着她就安全了
No sign of Smith, but that doesn't mean she's safe.
收到 艾丽克丝马上到
Copy that. Alex is arriving right now.
非常感谢
Thank you for this.
我知道阿曼达和"商店"的人会出现
I knew Amanda and the Shop would pop up.
只是不知道是什么时候
I just didn't know when.
谢谢你给汉森慈善基金的巨额捐款
No, thank you for the big donation to Hasan's charity.
这使你能有机会接近她
It'll get you in close.
是啊 我还能用那些钱来干什么呢
Yeah, well, what else was I gonna use the money for?
现在 尼基塔和我监视四周
Now, Nikita and I have the perimeter.
汉森的下属告诉你的安保主管
Hasan's people told me,
也就是鄙人 他们想见见你
your head of security, that they wanna say hi to you,
急迫想见你 你就过去站在那就好
like, right away, so you need to get in pocket and stay there.
注意戴着黄色射击眼镜
And look out for some overdressed hit man
装扮特别的杀手
wearing yellow shooting glasses.
你面对的敌人如此强大
You are fighting an enemy so large, so powerful,
你是否想过也许没有胜算
do you ever wonder if winning is impossible?
我上周遇到了一位女士
I met a woman last week.
她在孟买♥♥的街道上寻找
She was searching the streets of Mumbai
她14岁的女儿
for her 14-year-old daughter.
女孩12岁的时候被绑♥架♥
Girl was kidnapped when she was 12,
被迫成为了性工作者
forced to become a sex worker.
而她妈妈仍旧不分昼夜
Her mother is still searching day and night
在一个有两千万人口的城市中寻找她
in a city of 20 million.
我应该告诉她 这是不可能的吗
Am I supposed to tell her it's impossible?
各位 恕我失陪一下
Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll give me a moment.
汉森女士
Ms. Hasan.
你拯救了我
You saved me.
这是我的荣幸
It's an honor.
汉森女士 你所做的一切
Ms. Hasan, the work that you're doing, it's...
实在是太了不起了
it's absolutely incredible.
亚历山德拉 我可以这样叫你吗
Alexandra... may I call you Alexandra?
当然
Of course.
我一直想联♥系♥你
I've been trying to get in touch with you
找了你好久
for quite some time.
找我 为什么
Me? Why?
你的故事非常励志
Your story is an inspiration.
被人贩卖♥♥
Falling into the abyss of human trafficking
不一定就会毁了一个人的一生
doesn't have to be the end of one's life
或是一个人的尊严
or one's dignity.
你是个英雄 亚历山德拉
You're a hero, Alexandra.
你不这样认为吗
You don't agree.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那你觉得
Then what would you say
成为美国的特使怎么样
to being a special envoy to the United Nations?
容我一问 你平时都在做什么呢
Let me ask, what have you been doing with your time?
我一直很忙
Well, I've been keeping busy.
你可以成就更伟大的事业
You could be doing so much more.
改变世界的政策
Changing policy worldwide.
推动新的立法
Pushing through new legislation.
是史密斯 那个卖♥♥花的小贩
It's Smith. The flower vendor.
待在汉森旁边
Stay with Hasan!
你受伤了 我们得给你找个医生
You're cut. We'll get you a doctor.
不要动
Hey! Freeze!
我和他不是一伙的
I'm not with him.
没有了车 你差了不少啊
Not so tough without your car, are you?
搞定了史密斯
Smith's down.
纽约警局在路上 赶紧撤离
NYPD's on the way. Get scarce.
阿曼达
Amanda.
信息是从密歇根北部的科博尔特河发来的
The text came from Cobalt River, northern Michigan.
我们窃听时 听到过科博尔特
Cobalt's the name we heard on the intercept.
那是什么地方
So what about it?
那里一定有什么东西
There's definitely something there.
在谷歌♥地图和影网上都显示不出来
Doesn't show up on Google Earth or even Shadownet.
但如果我们通过黑鸟来观测的话
But if we gaze through the eyes of the Black Bird...
50 3/4区
Area 50 3/4.
就是这个
That's it.
阿曼达就在这儿 我马上去
That's where Amanda is. I'm going.
不 你不能去
No, you're not.
我们破坏了暗♥杀♥行动
We stopped the assassination.
玛丽亚·汉森还活着
Maryam Hasan is still alive.
她不该是我们最后一个任务了吗
I thought this was the last one.
确实是 但任务还没有结束
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表