剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
What did the doctor say?
脑震荡
Concussion.
我只是有些割伤和瘀伤 没什么大碍
I mean, I got some cuts and bruises, but I'll live.
那就好
Good.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you think so.
咱们俩之间的事一直都
The way things have been going between us,
让我很迷茫
I wasn't so sure.
我想让你做个选择
I wanted you to make a choice.
我还是这个地方 所以我才离开
Me or this place. That's why I left.
你人都不在 让我怎么选择
How could I have made a choice when you were already gone?
你可以打电♥话♥啊 - 你可以回来啊
You could have called. - You could have come back.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
你曾经说的
Look, what you said,
大多数人都会做的事
about what most people would do?
千万别指望我也会那样做
Don't ever expect that from me.
大多数人都没亲眼看见
Most people haven't seen their father
自己的父亲被谋杀
murdered before their eyes.
大多数人都没被卖♥♥去当奴隶
Most people aren't sold into slavery.
我不是大多数人
I'm not most people.
从来都不是 - 我知道
Never have been. - I know.
我知道 我早就该知道的
I know. I should have known that.
没错 你本应知道
Yeah, you should have.
你生气了吗
Are you angry?
是的
Yes.
但不是生你的气
But not at you.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
不能在这里
Not here.
想比试两下吗
You want to go a round?
我看算了吧
I don't think so.
你手还没好 - 没有
Your hand not ready? - No.
不是你曾跟我说过
Aren't you the guy who once told me
你单手都能打赢我吗
that you could take me with just one arm?
我只用一只手吧
One arm behind my back.
那你死定了
It's your funeral.
激将法用的不错
Nice try.
如果你不想再做外勤任务
Look, if you don't want to be out in the field anymore,
也没有关系
that's fine.
欧文已经准备好做我搭档了
Owen's ready to be my partner,
再说我单干了这么多年
and I've worked solo for many years,
照顾自己没问题
so I can handle myself.
尼基塔 你想要什么
Nikita, what do you want?
我想要你的斗志 为了我 为了我们
I want you to fight! For me! For us!
我不需要你做我的外勤搭档
I don't need you as my partner in the field.
我希望你成为我生活中的伴侣
I need you as my partner in my life.
所以战斗吧
So fight!
想公平决斗吗 - 没错
Want to even the odds? - Sure.
你想忘记过去 我理解
You want to move on? I understand.
但我永远不会忘记你
But I will never move on from you.
尼基 我们得谈谈
Nikki, we got to talk.
记得我曾说过没有更好的办法
Remember when I said there was nothing better?
迈克尔没有更好的选择了吗
No better options for Michael?
记得 - 我撒谎了
Yeah. - Yeah, I lied.
也许还有更好的办法
There might be something better.
但那也可能招来更坏的结果
But it could open the door to something a hell of a lot worse.
什么意思 你在说什么
What does that mean? What are you talking about?
我是说也许有一个可行的方法
I'm saying there might be a very real way
让迈克尔的手康复
for Michael to get his hand back.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表