剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
如果你认为我会拿你的刺杀目标换我搭档
If you think I'm gonna trade your target for my partner,
那你还是不够了解我
you haven't ready my file close enough.
算了 他你就留着吧 你争取到的
Nah, keep the car guy. You earned him.
我只要你不插手
What I want is for you to get out of my way
让我完成任务就行
and let me finish my job.
任你滥杀无辜吗
You mean killing innocent people?
被派来刺杀同类的人居然会这么说
Says the lady sent to kill her own kind.
马丁 我是瑞安·弗莱彻
Martin, this is Ryan Fletcher speaking.
总统亲自授权让我
I've been authorized by the president herself
监管"组织"
to oversee division.
我明确告诉你我们不再除掉探员
I can tell you that we no longer cancel agents here.
珀西会 但我不会
That was in Percy's day, not mine.
阿曼达早料到你会这么说
Amanda predicted you'd say that.
你在跟阿曼达合作
You're working with Amanda?
没 但她找过我
No, but she offered.
接到召回命令大概两小时后
Maybe two hours after I got the recall order,
我从同一个加密频道
I got a message from Amanda
收到阿曼达的信息
on the same encrypted channel.
怎么可能
How the hell?
她肯定已经破解了黑盒
She must have decrypted the black box.
拿到了整个名单
Had the whole roster on it.
她警告我们一旦服从召回命令
She warned us that anyone who obeyed the recall
就是在自寻死路
was walking into their own execution.
你居然信她的话
And you believed her.
她没理由撒谎
Why would she lie?
我们根本就不存在
We don't exist.
死了也没人知道
So who's gonna know we're gone?
马丁 总统已经赦免了
Martin, the president has offered amnesty
"组织"里的每一个人
to every single member of division.
如果他们能配合我们抓住其他在逃的成员
If they work with us to capture the other ones out there,
他们就会得到自♥由♥和足够金钱来重新生活
they'll earn their freedom and enough money to resettle.
你还真信她了
And you believed her?
我现在就要金钱和自♥由♥
I want my money now. I want my freedom now.
这不仅关系到你
This is about more than just you.
你还是闭嘴一边凉快去吧
Just shut up and sit down.
这事我只跟尼基塔谈 不是你 硬汉
I'm dealing with Nikita on this, not you, tough guy.
尼基塔
Nikita?
当有人威胁我或着我朋友时
I don't work well with a gun to my head
我跟他可合作不好
or my friend's head either.
那就是你的问题 太多朋友
That's your problem, too many friends.
阿曼达经常教导我们爱人是负担
Amanda always told us loved ones are liabilities.
所以你就杀了林恩
Is that why you killed Lynn?
我要你今晚就离开香港
I want you out of Hong Kong tonight.
几周以后 当其他四个无辜的间谍
When the other four innocent spies are dead,
被我♥干♥掉之后
which may take me a few weeks,
迈克尔就会被释放了
Michael will be released
你会知道他的位置的
and you'll get his location.
你要是干了蠢事 他可就没命了
Or you get stupid, and he gets dead.
那 签收犯人
Right there, sign for prisoner.
伯克霍夫 你还控制着他们的系统吗
Birkhoff, are you still wired in?
别出声 大家都闭上嘴
Shh, shut up, shut up. Shut up, everyone.
好了 迈克尔 你说
Yeah, Mikey, go ahead.
你还控制着大楼的系统吗
Are you still wired into the building?
是的 我现在能看见你 伙计
Yeah, yeah, I can see you, man.
情形不妙
Bad times.
我知道 把我锁在里面
I know. So lock me in.
什么
What?
他们要把我带到别的鬼地方
They're about to put me somewhere worse,
所以赶紧把我锁在里面
so lock me in.
这事很好办
This is easy.
马丁拿迈克尔当筹码
Martin is using Michael as leverage.
我们把迈克尔救出来 他就没有筹码了
We free Michael, we take away his leverage.
警♥察♥拘留他的时候救他容易
It was easy when the cops had him.
现在他归国安部看管了
Now it's state security.
花招诡计不管用了
Sleight of hand won't work.
这不是我想的办法
That's not what I had in mind.
你的办法是什么
What'd you have in mind?
我们可以跟踪他们的车队
We follow the convoy.
然后用一辆马克卡车把车队拦腰截断
T-bone 'em with a Mack Truck.
用马克卡车
A Mack Truck?
我们可以偷一辆 香港有的是这种车
We steal one. There's plenty in the city.
尼基塔 我们是要秘密地阻止马丁
Nikita, we are there to stop Martin quietly.
我们已经阻止了他
We've already stopped him.
我们知道他的目标了
We know who his targets are.
你只需要给中情局打个电♥话♥
You just call the C.I.A.,
让他们把他们的人都撤出来
and you tell them to pull their people out.
如果中情局认为他们的间谍网络暴露了
If the C.I.A. thinks their network is compromised,
他们会一次性把在中国的间谍全部撤出
they'll pull everyone they got in China out at once.
这又怎样
Yeah?
这会把他们多年来的苦心经营毁掉
Destroying an operation they likely took years to build.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
中情局在乎 总统也在乎
The C.I.A. Cares. The president cares.
我们现在就是在为他们工作
These are the people that we work for now.
我他妈才不管总统怎么样 瑞安
I don't give a damn about the president, Ryan.
我只关心迈克尔
I care about Michael.
我没时间了 伯克霍夫给我接艾丽克丝
I don't have time for this. Birkhoff, patch me through to Alex.
尼基塔
Nikita!
艾丽克丝 那几辆车还在那吗
Alex, are the heavies still there?
收到 有三辆装甲SUV
Copy that. Three armored SUVs.
把这个频道给我关掉
Shut down this channel.
好的 我们接下来这么干
All right, this is what we're gonna do.
她不能自作主张
She does not make these calls.
首先把我的装备拿来 我需要我的望远镜
First, get my gear. I'm gonna need my scope.
还需要伯克霍夫的密♥码♥捕获器 - 收到
I'm gonna need Birkhoff's code grabber. - Got it.
马上给我关掉
Shut it down now.
在警局对面的拐角会合
Meet met at the corner across from the station.
听你的 老大
Sure thing, boss.
明白 我会在…
Copy. I'll meet you...
艾丽克丝 - 尼基塔
Alex? - Nikita?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
听我说 伙计 我们得谈谈
Listen, man, we gotta talk.
你刚才那样可不好
That was not cool.
哪样 我调用指挥系统的时候
Which part, when I invoked the chain of command
还是我要求尼基塔遵守命令的时候
or when I held Nikita to it?
既然你已经掐断了她们的通讯
You obviously didn't have a problem
很明显你没什么问题
since you followed the order to cut her off.
我是情不得已
That's 'cause I had to.
为什么
Why?
因为大家都在看着
Because the world was watching.
你说对了 他们还不了解我
Right, and they don't know me yet.
所以他们得明白
So they need to see
这个对他们生命负责的人
that the person responsible for their lives
是可靠的 是值得依赖的
is consistent and dependable.
你不对他们的生命负责 瑞安
Not responsible for their lives, Ryan.
只是对行动负责
Just the operation.
你一直都睡在这吗
Have you been sleeping in here?
不是每天都睡这
Not every night.
只是…
Just, uh...
只是为了能快点熟悉情况
Just to catch up.
好吧
All right.
我给你一点小小的建议
I'm gonna give you a little piece of advice
我意识到这建议你在参与秘密行动时不会经常听到
that I realize you don't hear very often in black ops.
就是冷静
Chill.
明天世界还在
The world's still gonna be here tomorrow.
除非你有什么事瞒着我
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
所有的事你都知道了
Nothing you don't already know.
等一下
Hold on.
他打的这个电♥话♥不想让别的警♥察♥听到
He's making a phone call he doesn't want the cops to hear.
你想去跟他打个招呼吗
You wanna say hi?
我把伯克霍夫的密♥码♥捕获器给你拿来了
I brought Birkhoff's the code grabber for you.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表