剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
法国 巴黎
巴托拉出席自♥由♥经济首脑会议
休伯特 你在外面干什么
我想让你看个视频
那些猫… 它们太搞笑了
医疗队
舞厅这边需要支援
这里发生了一起枪击
你在做什么
有人被枪击了
我们要去帮忙
别动
我们会开枪
我们扣押了两个疑犯
是的 我们会带她们回去做身份确认
悬赏 身份未明的女性
丹佛斯
给你那该死的T恤结♥帐♥ 尽快赶回来
有情况 我需要支援
获取数据库
海鸥
没想到你会赴约
I wasn't sure if you'd show.
你那边好像出事儿了
Thought there might be some trouble at home.
不过是家庭内部争执
Merely a family dispute.
上次你家的内部争执可差点引起了政♥变♥
Your last "family dispute" nearly ended in a coup d'etat.
这次你兄弟又干了什么
What did your brother do this time?
他死了
He died.
毛里求斯不再会有政♥变♥了
No more coups in Maurice's future.
我们国家也是
Or mine.
文件带来了吗
Did you bring the file?
你能靠这个大发横财
You're gonna make billions of dollars with this.
别忘了我的那份
I want to make sure I get my cut.
约翰 这五年来
John, you have been a valuable ally
你一直是个得力的盟友
these last five years.
我不会忘记的
I could never forget that.
你会拿到应得的酬劳
You will get what you deserve.
那就好
Good.
我兰利的上司会发现我复♥制♥了这份名单
You know, my bosses in langley will know I copied that list.
他们早晚会追捕我的
They're gonna come looking for me, if they're not already.
别担心
Don't worry.
你中情局的老板不会再找你麻烦了
There's nothing your CIA bosses can do to you now.
皮埃尔·巴托拉
Pierre Batouala.
根据中情局提供的情报
Current president of Chad,
他是现任乍得共和国的总统
thanks to the CIA.
昨晚他成为头号♥通缉目标
Last night his status went from blue to red.
他是政♥府♥交给我们的第一个任务目标
He'll be our first official target for the government.
约翰·利特尔是他在中情局的内线
John Little was his CIA handler.
他昨晚在巴黎遇害身亡
He was found dead in an alley in paris yesterday.
在死前 利特尔窃取了一份名单
Just before his death, Little stole a list
上面有在各国石油产业做卧底的
Containing the names of every covert american operative
美国秘密特工的名册
Working overseas in the oil industry.
如果巴托拉证明中情局派出间谍
If Batouala proves CIA involvement,
他就能将美国石油公♥司♥从他国土上驱逐
he can kick the American oil companies out of his country
然后将名单卖♥♥个好价钱给俄♥国♥人
and make a sweetheart deal with the Russians.
他昨晚在入住了巴黎一家酒店
He's attending a reception in Paris tomorrow night.
他会在那里将名单
There, he'll hand over the file
交给俄♥国♥情报部门
to a Russian intelligence officer.
我们要让巴托拉退出游戏
We need to take Batouala out of the party
在他会见俄♥国♥人之前拿回名单
and retrieve the list before he meets with the Russians.
这又是一个刺杀行动
You're talking about another assassination.
我们一直说要金盆洗手的
Something we keep saying division doesn't do anymore.
这份名单会改变一切 巴托拉深知这点
The list changes things. Batouala's seen it.
如果我们不找到他 毁掉名单
American agents all over the world
全世界的美国特工
will be exposed if we don't find him
都会暴露身份
and make that list disappear.
那你们就为总统一展身手吧
So go do your magic trick for the president.
我不参加这行动
You don't need me.
现在怎么办
What now?
俄♥国♥的石油大亨可正在赶来的路上
Our resident Russian oil heiress was supposed to be the way in.
没有亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Division managed long before
"组织"一样运转
there was an Alexandra Udinov.
给我一个进入聚会的假身份
Get me a way into the party.
我亲自会会巴托拉
I'll deal with Batouala myself.
尼基塔 你在干什么
Nikita, what are you doing?
行了 你也看了资料
Come on, you've read the file, okay?
巴托拉可不是什么好人
Batouala's not some innocent.
他执掌着一个腐♥败♥的政♥府♥
He runs a corrupt government
挡了他道的人都被施以酷刑或杀害
who tortures and murders anyone who gets in his way.
你的口气可真像总统的亲信部下
Sounds like half the people on the president's speed dial.
算了 当我没说过
You know what? Forget I asked.
没有你迈克尔也能指挥行动
Michael can run the op without you.
这话有点过于自信了吧
That was probably a bit of an overstatement,
但我相信他会尽力的
but I'm sure he's gonna try his very best.
还是要去巴黎的任务吗
Paris mission's still on.
我们不解决这事
If we don't go through with this,
很多人会因此丧命的
a lot of innocent people could die.
你是指中情局的人 还是这里的人
People inside the CIA, or the people inside of here?
两者皆有
Both.
你想争取丹佛斯和总统站到我们这边
So you're trying to win over Danforth and the president.
当他们发现"组织"有利用价值
As long as they see division as an asset,
他们就不会想清除我们了
they won't try and wipe us out.
一个坏透了的人的性命
If it's the life of one really bad guy
和三百个特工的命 哪个更重要
versus 300 lives, guess who loses?
我们本应该肃清这里的 尼基塔
We're supposed to be cleaning this place up, Nikita,
而不是让它再堕入深渊
not making it dirty again.
这与过去不一样
It's not like it was before.
不会有人用枪指着你
No one's holding a gun to anyone's head anymore.
现在我有枪 我能够选择什么时候用它
I have the gun now and I choose when and if I want to use it.
大局在我们的掌控中
It's under control.
只要是政♥府♥说的算
As long as the government is calling the shots,
大局永远不是我们掌控的
we'll never be in control.
丹佛斯司令 我们已经开始执行任务
Commander Danforth, we are go on your mission.
我告诉中情局 别管巴托拉
I told the CIA to back off Batouala,
先想办法保护已经暴露的特工
Worry instead about extracting their agents if they're exposed.
应该能为我们争取几天时间
That should give us some breathing room for a few days.
行动小队早上能抵达巴黎
The team will be in Paris by morning.
尼基塔的名字已经被加入预安检名单
Nikita's been added to the pre-cleared list.
她能畅行无阻地通过安检
She won't have any trouble getting through security.
有什么需要我担心的变动吗
Should I be worried about the change?
那个叫乌迪诺夫的女孩呢
What happened to the udinov girl?
考虑到艾丽克丝的身份已公开
Given Alex's high profile,
她的出现可能会引起怀疑
Her presence might raise questions.
我们打算要秘密进入
We decided to go for a quieter way in.
你为什么要去 艾丽克丝
Why aren't you going, Alex?
没钱买♥♥衣服了吗
You have nothing to wear?
一定另有隐情
There's something else going on.
是我
Hi, it's me.
有活儿给你
I have a job for you.
必须将巴托拉的死伪装成心脏病发作
Batouala's death has to look like a heart attack
要骗过在场的五百人
in front of 500 people
不能留下追查到我们的线索
nothing can blow back on us.
而且心脏病发作能给我们借口
Plus the heart attack gives us cover
假装对他急救时 搜查存名单的闪存盘
to search his body for the drive.
没错 我和瑞恩将在他办公室指挥行动
Yes, Ryan and I will run the op from his office.
没有人知道这份资料的存在
No one else knows about the blue files,
我们要对所有人保密
and we have to keep it that way.
为什么不能告诉他们
Why not tell them?
有总部的支援 任务会容易很多
I mean, this would be a lot easier with ops backing us up.
如果他们发现丹佛斯对我们的计划
If they find out about Danforth's contingency plan...
他们会逃跑
They'd run.
搜索30个叛逃特工就很令人头疼了
It's hard enough tracking down 30 rogue agents.
更别提300个了
Imagine looking for 300.
你怎么默不作声
Hey. You're quiet.
你赞同这次任务吗
You okay with this?
不知道
I don't know.
但如果你去
But if you're going,
我会配合你 掩护你的
I'll be there to watch your back.
只是没想到我会得到
I just never thought I'd be getting
你下达的刺杀指令
a kill order from you.
好奇怪 根据艾丽克丝所说
It's funny, from what Alex said,
我还以为这次任务是
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表