剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
一直运作吗
Indefinitely?
这里象征着我一生
This place represents everything
为之奋斗的事业
I've fought against my whole career...
我让自己沉溺其中了
And I let myself fall under its spell.
我应该为此负责
I need to take responsibility for that.
我看到任务报告了
I saw the mission report.
你走投无路
You were cornered.
你只能眼睁睁地等待被俘
All you had to do was wait and let them find you.
然而 你重新站起来逃了出来
Instead, you got on your feet and found a way out of there.
你天生就不是会放弃的人 尼基塔
It's not in your nature to give up, Nikita.
你是个幸存者
You're a survivor.
这也是为什么你对"组织"如此重要的原因之一
It's one of the many things that make you so valuable to division.
至于为什么开始你想结束自己的生命…
Now, as for why you wished to end your life in the first place...
是我活该
I deserve it.
死的本就应该是我
It should have been me.
你跟丹尼尔的关系造成了一个安全漏洞
Your relationship with Daniel created a security breach.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I screwed up.
我知道是我把他害死了
I know I got him killed.
但你要明白你和他的死的关系
But you have to learn to accept your own role
你不应该一直有负罪感
in his death without suffering guilt.
否则 这份负罪感会在你心中生根发芽
If you don't, that guilt will take root and grow.
你会再次把自己至于生死边缘
You will end up on the ledge again,
罪恶感会将你推进深渊
and it will push you over.
别担心 尼基塔 这次你也能挺过去
Don't worry, Nikita. You'll survive this too.
为什么不在"组织"见面
Why don't we meet you in ops?
我不知道现在该怎么走进"组织"
I don't know how I can walk into Ops right now.
我想如果我走了每个人都会轻松些
I think it would be easier for everyone if I just left.
你不能这样了艾丽克丝 你不要再逃了
You can't do this anymore, Alex, you have to stop running.
我没有 - 你有
I'm not. - You are.
你从妓院逃出来后就一直在逃
You escaped the brothel and you've been running ever since.
你从未面对自己的过去
You've never dealt with your past.
我不想去回想那些事
I don't like thinking about it.
你必须想
Well, you're gonna have to.
我们不能眼见事态恶化
Cause' we don't like it to get it worse.
下次你可能真的会把自己害死
And next time, you may really get yourself killed.
听着 阿曼达抓准了你不愿承认的事
Look, Amanda took something that you've been denying,
来作为武器攻击你
and she used it as a weapon against you.
只要你还背负着罪恶感
As long as you're carrying around that guilt,
这一武器就不会消失
that weapon will always be there.
你要开始学会自愈
You have to start to heal yourself.
如果我做不到呢 - 你做得到
What if I can't? - You can.
因为你是幸存者
'Cause you're a survivor.
我知道这不是一种诅咒
And I know that's not some kind of curse.
只是意味着你足够强大可以继续抗争下去
It just means that you're strong enough to keep fighting.
我不懂为什么一直以来我都没死
I don't understand why I keep getting to live.
为什么是我不是别人
Why me and not them?
丹尼尔死的时候我也这样问过我自己
I had the same questions when Daniel died.
我至今没找到答案
I never found an answer.
也许今晚就是答案
You know, maybe tonight is the answer.
那些女孩是因为我们才逃出去的
Those girls, they got out because we were there.
我们活下来了 她们才有机会重新开始
We survived then, and they have a chance now.
也许以后会有别人因她们而得到重新开始的机会
Maybe one day someone else will have a chance because of them.
世事难料
Who knows?
你把他们都放走了 我叫你缓缓的
You let them all go? I told you to wait.
确切的说你只说你不在时不要让事态扩大
Look, technically you just said not to blow up anything while you were gone.
很抱歉 我不知道她对我做了什么
I'm so sorry. I don't know what she did to me.
但我对你们做的
But what I did to all of you....
瑞安 - 这样不好
Ryan - This isn't a good idea.
没人知道阿曼达对她做了什么
We don't know what Amanda did to her.
也没人知道阿曼达对我做了什么
We don't know what Amanda did to me either.
所以如果艾丽克丝不可信那我也不可信
So if we can't trust Alex, then we can't trust me.
你有没有让克里斯来杀我
Did you tell Chris to kill me?
我没让任何人来杀你
I didn't tell anyone to kill you.
我还派了欧文去保护你
I even sent Owen to protect you.
心意才是最重要的对吧
I guess it's the thought that counts, right?
头怎么样了
How's the head?
好些了 我觉得
Better. I think.
听着 大家都已经走了
Look, everyone's been released.
伯克霍夫装好了炸♥药♥
Birkhoff has placed the explosives.
现在就只差我们去顶层
The only thing left to do is head topside
然后各奔东西了
and go our separate ways.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
除非找回黑盒
Not while the Black Box is out there.
这是我的责任
That's on me.
我曾用它来维持这里的运作
I used it to keep this place running,
现在却在阿曼达手上
and now Amanda has it.
不知道你有没有注意到
I'm not sure if you noticed this,
阿曼达已经把这里"屠城"了
but Amanda kind of decimated this place.
而我们就只能让剩下的人都离开
And we just let what was left of our personnel walk out the door.
我们怎么才能找到她 更别说阻止她了
How are we gonna find her, much less stop her?
我不知道 但我们以前做到过
I don't know. But we've done it before.
扳倒珀西时就只有我们六个人
When we took down Percy, it was just the six of us
在安全屋里对抗整个"组织"
in a safe house against all of division
和组织拥有的所有资源
and all of its resources.
我并不认为前路易行
I'm not saying it's gonna be easy,
但我刚刚目睹了一群女孩
but I just watched a bunch of girls
跟一群全副武装的男人搏斗并且赢了
fight heavily-armed men and win.
她们搏斗 因为
They fought because...
那样做是正确的
It was the right thing to do.
听着 阿曼达发动了这场战争
Look, Amanda waged this war,
我太沉迷于弄清她的目的
and I've been so focused on figuring her out
而舍本逐末了
that I forgot what was important.
之前我们就没能打赢她 现在要怎么办
We couldn't beat her before. How are we gonna do it now?
我们不按她的规则玩了
We stop playing her game.
她想让我们变强
She wanted us to be strong.
我们做到了
We are.
强到足够打倒她
Strong enough to fight her.
我不知道我们能不能赢
I don't know if we'll win.
但我已经准备好战斗了
But I am ready to fight.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表