剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You might not live, period.
我为拿到黑盒去了趟地狱
I went through hell to get this back.
现在你该兑现承诺了
Now it's your time to deliver.
我想要联♥系♥人的名单
I want the names of the contacts
我们可以把秘密卖♥♥给他们
we can sell these secrets to.
我想要我的钱
I want my money.
然后我再也不想再看见你
And then I never want to see any of your faces again.
你似乎是一个很懂…
Well, you're a man who seems to really know...
闭上嘴 开车
Shut up and drive.
肖恩 你没事吧
Sean, are you okay?
没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
让我歇口气
Let me catch my breath.
可能断了根肋骨
I think I cracked a rib.
你应该去医务室
You need to go to medical.
那里还有医生吗
Are there even any medics left?
有一个 她在照顾瑞安
One. She's looking after Ryan.
肖恩 我有件事告诉你
Sean, there's something that I have to tell you...
是关于瑞安的
about Ryan.
开枪打他的人是你
You're the one who shot him.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我在仓库提及他的名字时
When I mentioned his name in the storage room,
你的反应…
your reaction...
我是说 那时我开始确定
I mean, that's when I became certain
你不是我认识的艾丽克丝
that you were not the Alex I know.
我不是故意开枪打他的
I didn't mean to shoot him.
我不是故意
I didn't mean...
我没想让这些事发生的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我发誓我没有
I-I swear I didn't.
肖恩 你得相信我
Sean, you have to believe me.
自始至终 对我来说最重要的事
This whole time, the thing that matters to me the most...
是拯救所有人 我知道
Saving everyone. I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't know.
我没能救我父亲
I couldn't save my father.
我没能救拉丽莎
I couldn't save Larissa.
我没能救那些
And I-I couldn't save those girls
留在妓院里的女孩
that I left behind in the brothel.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我只想让原来的你回来
I just want my girl back.
带我去医务室吧
Now, help me get to medical.
有一件好事
You know, one thing good,
我终于能用大屏幕
I can finally use that big screen
看周一晚上的足球比赛了
to start watching some Monday Night Football.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
你中枪了
You got shot!
快来人帮忙
Somebody, help!
我找不到伤口
I can't find an exit wound.
血是从哪来的
Where's the blood?
一定是内出血
Must be internal bleeding.
什么
What?
我以前见过
I've seen this before.
子弹射入身体后
Bullet gets lodged in there...
正好击中大动脉
and nicks a major artery.
我们无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
不 - 艾丽克丝
No! - Alex.
向我保证
Promise me...
你会想办法好起来的
you'll find a way to get better.
不 现在别想这么多
No, don't think about that now.
来人啊 快来人帮忙
Please! Please, somebody, help!
艾丽克丝 向我保证
Hey. Alex, just promise me.
我保证
I promise.
肖恩
Hey, Sean.
你刚才说错了
Look, you were wrong before,
你说对我而言最重要的事
when you said the thing that matters to me the most
是拯救所有人
was saving everyone.
你错了
You were wrong.
我想要说得是
What I was trying to say is
对我而言最重要的事
the thing that matters to me the most...
就是你
is you.
这是我们初次相遇的地方
This is where we first met.
不要
No!
发生了什么
What happened?
还有人留下吗
Is there anyone left?
有十多个人
A dozen or so.
你们应该去指挥中心
You guys need to get to Ops.
这是瑞秋做的吗
This was Rachel's doing?
是的 他是内出血
Yeah, he bled out internally.
艾丽克丝在哪
Where's Alex?
她说她会留下来
She said she was gonna stay.
她在等你
She was waiting for you.
我们在这发现肖恩时 她已经走了
When we found Sean here, she was gone.
她一直说 她想拯救所有人
Kept saying she was trying to save everyone.
但到头来 她却救不了他
I guess, in the end, she couldn't save him.
不是所有人都能被拯救
Not everyone can be saved.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表