剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Hello, everyone.
欢迎荣归故里的至爱亲朋们
Welcome all to America comes home.
谁穿着背心
Who's wearing the vest?
谁
Who?
是你自己说"组织"派你做的事情有多糟
You talk about the things division made you do.
滥杀无辜是无法弥补曾经的过错的
How's killing innocents gonna fix that?
袭击目标是赫瑞克和他的部队
Herek and his shock troops are the target.
约书亚说他们才是该为此偿还的人
Joshua said they're the ones who have to pay.
你没有看清楚他的真实面目
You can't even see who he really is.
他为那些无法为自己主持公道的人战斗
He fights for those who can't fight for themselves.
你错了 米娅
No, Mia, no!
他只是为了自己而战
He fights for himself.
他有海外账户
He's got offshore accounts.
他在为自己积累财富 只是另一个珀西
He's lining his pockets. It's Percy all over again.
你在撒谎 - 我能证明
You're lying. - I can prove it.
约书亚说你想打垮他
Joshua said you would try and tear him down,
但他知道他和我们是一样的
but he knows, he's just like us.
他在三角洲特种部队时
When he was delta,
也曾伤人性命 散播恐惧
he spread murder and fear,
但他找到了阻止这一切发生的方法
and he figured out a way to stop it.
约书亚知道怎么做
Joshua knows.
伯克霍夫 帮我接通艾丽克丝
Birkhoff, get me Alex.
我们猜错了
We were wrong.
他是特殊行动小队的 不是海豹队队员
He's special ops. He's not a seal.
三角洲特种部队归属于联合特战司令部
Deltas fall under J.S.O.C. Operational control,
只有等到伯克霍夫
so as long as Birkhoff
进入到正确的部门服务器后
got us into the right personnel servers,
才能做面部识别
facial recog should...
约书亚
Joshua.
该叫他特拉维斯·瑞尔森少校
Better known as major Travis Ryerson,
从第75游骑兵团征募来的
recruited out of the 75th ranger regiment.
退役了吗
Retired?
在09年退役
'09.
曾经和海豹队联手执行过任务
Did a couple of joint ops with the seals.
正是那时学会了卡巴刀格斗
That's where he learned his little Ka-Bar move.
等一下 - 怎么了
Wait a second. - What is it?
该死
Damn.
约书亚有一个同伙
Joshua's got a partner.
我坐直升飞机过去
I'm getting on a chopper.
我马上通知迈克尔
All right, I'll get this to Michael right now.
告诉议员我们在五米开外
Tell the senator we're five away,
一队二队都已准备就绪
and get teams one and two in position.
迈克尔 请查看平板电脑上的消息
Michael, something's coming through on your tablet.
伙计 怎么了
Hey, man. What's up?
我刚刚得到情报
Well, I just got some intel.
看来约书亚
It appears that Joshua
原名叫特拉维斯·瑞尔森
is actually Travis Ryerson.
他曾是三角洲特种部队队员
He's ex-delta,
在伊♥拉♥克♥服役过两期 还在阿富汗服役两期
two tours in iraq, two more in Afghanistan.
你早就知道这些了
But you already knew that.
因为你和他是同一个部队的
'cause you were in the same unit.
瑞尔森
Ryerson?
自从他告诉我退役之后
I haven't seen that guy
我就没有再见到过那家伙了
since he told me he wasn't gonna re-up.
"第三浪潮"
But third wave?
难道他受了当地的影响还是什么
You think he went native or something?
不如你来告诉我
You tell me.
我得去通知我的手下
I gotta get this out to my guys.
看到什么了吗
What do you see?
没有发现目标人物 - 继续监控
No tangos in sight. - Stay on it.
新的"组织"合你心意了吗
How's the new division working out for you?
你说的是对的
Look, you're right.
我是不希望"组织"继续存在下去
I didn't want to keep division going.
但是这是唯一能… - 能怎样
But it was the only way to... - To what?
让混♥蛋♥们逍遥法外吗
Keep the bastards happy?
让我们这样的人获救
To save people like us.
米娅 我看了你的档案
Mia, I've read your file.
我知道你做过什么
I know the things you've done.
杀害无辜的人
Killing this many people?
令你追悔莫及
That's a rabbit hole you don't wanna go down.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你在哪里
Where are you?
尾随安森 - 安森
After Anson. - Anson?
他是约书亚的同伙
He's partnered up with Joshua.
战争期间 他们在同一个部队
They were in the same unit during the war.
我猜 他们在招揽客户
My guess... they're drumming up clients,
组建一个敌对的部队
create an enemy force,
靠抗击这个假的敌对部队敛财
charge by the hour to defend against 'em.
一个唱白脸 一个唱黑脸
Cowboys and Indians.
约书亚乔装打扮 发动袭击
Joshua puts on the war paint, attacks the town.
安森戴上军功章
Anson wears the badge.
约书亚的海外账户就能合理解释了
That explains Joshua's offshore accounts.
迈克尔 你能提供直观的证据吗
Michael, can you get me hard proof?
现在还没有 但我会找到的
Not yet. But I will.
很好 我很需要这证据
Good, 'cause I'm gonna need it.
伯克霍夫 我跟丢了
Birkhoff, I think I lost him.
我想他大概是在东部回廊
I think he's in the east corridor,
椽尾那里
end of the rafters.
那边有一部电梯
There's an elevator through there.
他刚下了六层楼 你追不上他了
He just went down six floors. You'll never catch him.
他很可能去找约书亚了
He's probably headed to Joshua.
有什么方法可以窃听到吗
Is there any way we can listen in?
恐怕没办法
Afraid not.
那里全部是服务通道
It's all service tunnels down there.
没办法黑入
Nothing to hack into.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff
我只能给你引路
Best I can do is guide you.
西摩 - 等一下
Seymour. - Hang on.
对不起 你要说什么
I'm sorry. What is it?
"小黄油"的路由可以连接到场内的无线网络
Route butter's signal through the arena wi-fi
所以信♥号♥♥还在继续传输
So it still transmits.
传输到哪儿
Transmits where?
你心中已经没有信念了
You don't have it in you anymore.
我们在按计划行动呢
We're in the middle of the operation.
安保行动已经黄了
Op-sec is blown.
别着急 - 他们已经知道了
Just slow down, okay? - They know!
我俩的关系 很可能还有账号♥的事
About us, probably about the accounts.
我说过有那些混♥蛋♥搅局 这事成不了
I told you we couldn't pull this off with these bastards on-site.
在你搞砸事情之前 一切都很顺利
Everything was just fine until you bitched out.
特拉维 我说的话你都没听进
Trav, you're not hearing me.
我们本该是今天的英雄 尼克 记得吗
We were supposed to save the day, Nick, remember?
炸♥弹♥被拆除 参议员得救
The bomb gets averted, the senator gets saved,
新的客户会蜂拥找上门来
and then all of those new clients,
争着求我们帮忙
they just start lining up.
你别想打乱计划
But you couldn't swing that!
我们已经败露了
They got us.
他们在虚张声势
They are spooks, okay?
我们还有最后的王牌
We have end-run jokers like...
尼基 找到他们了
Nikki, we got 'em.
同步到你的手♥机♥上
On your phone.
我们的目标不变
The target stays the same.
但改变点方式
The vector changes.
我们要绑♥架♥参议员
We kidnap the senator.
绑♥架♥ - 然后要赎金
Kidnap? - And ransom.
那样生意就没了
Yeah, but there goes the business.
这话怎讲
How do you figure?
因为没人会雇一个
'cause no one's gonna hire a firm
保护不了参议员的安保公♥司♥
that lost a senator on its watch.
除非…
Unless...
除非这家安保公♥司♥在支付赎金之后
Unless after the ransom's paid,
找到了"第三浪潮"的老巢并一举歼灭
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表