剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
is about making himself invisible,
而且他既然有时间布置那些陷阱
and if he had time to set those traps,
肯定也花时间把他的据点隐藏好了
you know he took his time hiding his base.
说是这么说 可是花了多少时间
Yeah, but how much time?
伯克霍夫 能把这林子六个月前的卫星图像
Birkhoff, can you call up a satellite image of the forest
调出来吗
from six months ago?
能用你的影响分♥析♥软件查找出
Okay, now can your imaging software look for
这个区域的前后变化吗
any changes in the terrain?
可以
Yeah.
西北角原先是片空地
There was a clearing in the northwest corner.
现在没有了 全是树
Not there anymore. It's all trees now.
什么树只用六个月的时间就长这么茂密
What kind of trees grow like that in six months?
是伪装
Camouflage.
伯克霍夫 把坐标发给肖恩
Birkhoff, send the coordinates to Sean.
尼基塔 我们找到了雷可能藏身的地方
Nikita, we have a possible bearing on Ray's base.
你和欧文回去跟肖恩会合
Can you and Owen turn around and meet up with Sean?
我们马上到了
We're almost there.
到了 不是让你们回来吗
You are? I told you to return home.
我们事先对雷的研究
We're better prepped on Ray's profile
比别的组更深入 而且他们进行搜索的
than the other team, and they're undermanned
人手不够 所以我就改变了行动
for that search area, so I changed the call.
出外勤任务有时候就得随机应变
Sometimes you got to do that out here in the field.
跟肖恩会合后报备一声
Let me know when you find Sean.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
什么情况
What have we got?
在那块高地下有个类似地堡的地方
Some kind of bunker under that rise.
看见雷了吗
Seen Ray?
没有 也没看到那个女人
No. No sign of the girl, either.
肖恩 这是欧文 欧文 这是肖恩
Sean, Owen. Owen, Sean.
听别人的描述 我以为你会是个大块头
You know, from what I'd heard, I thought you'd be bigger.
是吗
Really?
我倒没想过你会是什么样
I didn't know what you'd look like,
因为从没听别人说起过你
because, well, nobody ever talks about you.
好了 说正事 你的小组在哪
All right, let's move on. Where's your team?
在远处 掩护侧翼
Far side, covering the flank.
红一 进行侦察并汇报情况
Red one, get me recon.
詹森信♥号♥♥消失 - 詹森信♥号♥♥消失
I lost Jensen. - We lost Jensen's signal.
正在侦察
Checking.
尼基塔 遭到攻击
Nikita, you're under attack.
重复一遍 对方发动攻击 - 红三
I repeat, you are under attack! - Red three,
在之前的路标处跟我会合
meet me at the previous waypoint.
盯牢地堡
Eyes on the bunker.
站住 别动
Wait, stop! Don't move!
不
No!
肖恩 肖恩
Sean? Sean!
特工受伤
Agents down!
快来
Oh, come on.
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
你的防弹衣挡下来了 还能动吗
Your armor caught it. Can you move?
能
Yeah.
欧文受伤 仍可行动
Owen's wounded, but mobile.
我们要去找肖恩
We're heading for Sean.
肖恩
Sean?
死了
Dead.
肖恩还活着 需要医疗救助
Sean's alive, but he needs medical attention.
好 半个小时后会有飞机过来接他
Okay, we can airlift him out of there in 1/2 hour.
但还有一个问题 我们监听了警♥察♥对话
But there's another problem. We heard police chatter.
他们听到了爆♥炸♥声 正在赶过来
They heard the explosion, and they're on their way.
我去追雷
I'll go after Ray.
你连深呼吸都困难
Look, you can't even take a deep breath.
你和肖恩一起 找个地方躲起来
You're staying with Sean. Take cover.
我去追雷 - 不能让你一个人去
I'll go after Ray. - Not by yourself.
你没注意到吗 他刚刚给了我们一个下马威
If you hadn't noticed, he just kicked our ass.
那是因为他出其不意
He took us by surprise.
尼基塔
Nikita...
你不是想帮我吗
Look, you want to have my back?
好好照顾我在意的人
Watch out for the people I care about.
其中也包括你自己
That includes you.
好
Okay.
凯特 凯特 醒醒
Kate. Kate, wake up.
雷在哪 - 你是谁
Where's Ray? - Who are you?
我是来救你的 但我得知道雷在哪
I'm here to help, but I need to know where Ray is.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我会把你救出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
你能躲到床下等我信♥号♥♥吗
Can you get under the bed and wait for my signal?
可以 - 你可以吗
Yeah. - You can do that?
是的 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
没事了 都过去了
It's okay. It's over.
凯特 凯特
Kate? Kate...
警♥察♥就快到了
The cops are gonna be here very soon.
我不是警♥察♥局的人 我是政♥府♥的人
I'm not with them. I'm with the government.
我也没办法解释清楚这一切
I can't really explain what happened here,
但如果你告诉别人雷还活着
but if you tell people Ray was alive,
就会出现很多问题
it's gonna raise questions.
很多无法回答的问题 懂吗
Questions without answers. Understand?
你的男友 他正在等着你
Your boyfriend, he's waiting for you.
他想和你一起生活
He wants a life together,
如果你也想要那样的生活 我知道你想
and if you want that, too... and I think you do...
你就可以得到
you can have it.
但你必须忘记雷
But you've got to forget about Ray.
忘记这一切
All of this.
你明白我的话吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是的 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
很好
Okay.
谢天谢地 你还好吗
Thank God. Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
他在哪
Where is he?
我也不知道 他…
I don't know. He, um ...
他离开了一会儿 就再没回来
he left a while ago, and he never came back.
现场没有人
Place is clear.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth...
是雷干的吗
was it Ray?
不是
No.
雷已经死了
Ray's dead.
凯特·巴雷特将及时的救援归功于
Kate Barrett credited her quick rescue to the efficiency
宾州警局高效和辛勤的努力
and hard work of Pennsylvania state police.
这一宗绑♥架♥案的未知嫌犯
As for the unidentified suspect behind her abduction,
仍然未被抓获
he's yet to be apprehended.
但警员在现场发现了血迹和撕破的衣物
But troopers did find blood and torn clothing in the area,
令警方相信疑犯已经受伤
leading them to believe that the suspect is injured
甚至很有可能已经死亡
and, quite possibly, dead.
血迹和撕破的衣物
Blood and torn clothing?
清理现场并不只是处理掉尸体
Well, cleaning isn't just about dissolving the bodies.
还得留下足够的线索编个故事
It's leaving enough of a story behind
封住世人的嘴
that folks don't ask questions.
干得漂亮
Well, good job.
是啊 - 不光是这件案子
Yeah. - Not just about that.
谢谢你帮助尼基塔
Thank you for being there for Nikita.
听着 迈克尔
Look, Michael...
我知道最近咱俩一直有些意见
I know we haven't been on the same page lately,
但有些事你应该清楚
but you should know something.
你大可放心 我会一直护尼基塔
You'll never have to worry about me protecting Nikita.
我永远都会保护她
That's something I'll always do.
不用说谢谢
No thanks needed.
好吧
Well...
你们俩确实是好搭档
You guys make a good team.
医生怎么说
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表