剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Depends on who you ask.
快给我注射解毒剂
You need to administer the antidote now!
告诉我 阿曼达在科博尔特河干什么
Not until you tell me what Amanda's doing at Cobalt River.
今天早些时候 她过来访察基地
She came by earlier today to inspect the facility.
所以你是认识她的
So you do know her.
她计划用这个纳米毒素谋杀一名知名人士
She's planning to use the nanotoxin on a high-profile victim.
我就知道这些 我发誓
That's all I know! I swear!
是吗 毒杀谁 - 我不知道
Yeah? Who is it? - I don't know!
我只管研发 不使用它
I just design! I don't implement!
求你了
Please.
他们知道科博尔特基地暴露了
They know Cobalt was compromised.
我现在只是个累赘
I'm a liability now.
想要这个吗 - 是
You want this? - Yeah!
告诉我 它的原理
Tell me how it works.
溶血细胞质纳米毒素
Haemo-plasmic nanotoxin.
颗粒被注入血液中
The particles are introduced into the bloodstream,
一旦毒发 会导致急性血管变性
and when triggered, it leads to acute vascular degeneration.
说人话
English.
你体内的所有血管都会爆裂
Every blood vessel in the body explodes inside you!
这是升级版的夺命芯片 你们这些白♥痴♥
It's an upgrade to the kill chip, you idiots!
不需要手术
No surgery required.
注射纳米颗粒 按下触发器
Inject the nanos, hit the trigger.
什么触发器 你拿的那个按钮吗
What trigger? The button you had?
一段聚焦微波频率
A focused microwave frequency.
可以指向世界任何地方
Aimed anywhere in the world.
给我解毒剂 我发誓我知道的只有这些
Give me the antidote! I swear that's all I know!
很好 谈话愉快
Okay. Good talk.
西摩 卫星重置了通讯阵列
Seymour, the satellite just re-engaged its communications array.
它发射了一条信♥号♥♥波 朝着我们
It's emitting a signal burst... Toward us.
我不喜欢这个声音
I don't like the sound of that.
切断上行线路
Let's cut the uplink.
不
No!
迈克尔
Michael!
正式完成解剖"商店"的财产
Officially done dissecting Shop property.
我宁愿是汽车
I prefer the car.
我们应该把尸体焚毁
We should incinerate the body.
但得先证实他说的是真话
Not until we confirm his story.
我觉得已经证实了
I believe it's confirmed.
这不仅是病毒
It is more than a virus.
这是仿制人体细胞的微型颗粒毒素
Nanites that mimic human cells with a micro-dose of toxin.
它们可以存在于血液中 没有人会知道
You could have it in your bloodstream, and no one would know.
除非特意去找
Only if you knew what you were looking for.
启动微波前没有任何症状 然后砰地一声
No symptoms till you turn on the microwave, and then bam!
就变成血布丁了
Blood pudding.
所以就是工厂里的按钮触发的
So it was the button at the facility.
只是这次是阿曼达在别地方按的按钮
Only this time, it was Amanda pushing it from somewhere else.
就算是她干的
Even if it was her,
她怎么知道你已经给他注射了
how would she know that you injected him?
伯克霍夫 检查一下他的内耳
Birkhoff, check his inner ear.
阿曼达有次就是通过在一个特工耳朵里
Amanda once exposed Alex by putting a cochlear implant
植入耳蜗而暴露了艾丽克丝
in another agent's ear.
可能她故技重施了
Maybe she did it again.
好的 有发现
Okay. Got something.
我正在读取
I'm reading it.
比普通植入高级很多
This is much more advanced than an implant.
看起来像是直接
It looks as if it was injected
注射进鼓室的
directly into the tympanic cavity.
有点像个永久的通信装置
Kind of like a permanent comm device.
非常高名
It's brilliant.
高明而又变♥态♥
Brilliant and twisted.
她什么都能听到
She could hear everything.
好吧
Okay.
她的下一个目标是谁
So who's her next target?
托德说是位名人
Tolcher said it was high-profile.
为了达到目的
And to make that work,
她得先给目标注射毒素
she'd have to infect the target first
然后再用
and then kill them with...
微波杀死目标
the frequency later.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们的能力是无限的
there is no limit to what we can do.
虽然现在的工作已经取得了巨大进展
We have made important progress,
但是我们还有很长的路要走
but the work continues.
用"工作"还是用"战斗"
Eh, "Work" or "Battle"?
用"斗争"怎么样
What about "Struggle"?
好极了
Perfect.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you returned.
那次袭击没让你退缩
You didn't let that attack scare you off.
我怎么能退缩呢
Why should I?
汉森 她离开时毫发无损啊
Hasan? She walked away without a scratch.
有道划伤
One scratch.
那个刀片
That shiv.
史密斯一定是用那个感染了她
Smith must have infected her with that.
整个事件一定会引来更多的关注
The whole incident will only garner more publicity.
她今晚就会死 - 今晚
She'll die tonight. - Tonight?
她两小时后要发表讲话
She's giving a speech in two hours.
她会在数百万人面前死去
She'll die in front of millions.
而阿曼达将会扣下的扳机
And Amanda's gonna pull the trigger.
艾丽克丝
Alex...
他们今晚就要杀她
They're gonna kill her tonight.
如果是由卫星触发的 我们该把她带走
If it's triggered by satellite, let's kidnap her,
把信♥号♥♥屏蔽掉
shield her from the signal.
这个方法行不通
That's not an option.
信♥号♥♥可以穿透地表
The signal penetrates underground.
最好的方案就是把解毒剂给你
Our best plan is to get the antidote to you.
我们还有一个没用过的
We have one... that we didn't use.
这很难跟她解释
That's gonna be difficult to explain to her.
我们可以神不知鬼不觉的给她注射
Well, we dose her without her knowing.
也许用根小针就可以
Maybe with a smaller needle,
但这个方案我们得花几天研究
but it's an Op that would take days to plan.
我们没有那么多时间了 艾丽克丝
We don't have days. Alex...
我们再想想 回头再给你电♥话♥
We gotta think about this and call you back.
时刻关注汉森 好吗
Don't take your eyes off Hasan, okay?
包在我身上
Count on it.
搞定了 - 搞定什么了
Got it. - Got what?
阿曼达知道什么时候按下杀人的按钮
Amanda knew exactly when to push that kill button.
但那信♥号♥♥是从卫星上传输的
But the signal came through their satellite.
那个你已经黑了的卫星
Which you already hacked.
桑娅和我观察到了信♥号♥♥传输的过程
Sonya and I were there when the signal came through.
我可以反追踪它
I was able to back-trace it.
那里
There.
阿曼达在费城中心的一个
Amanda hit the switch
废旧管道设施里按下的开关
at an old aqueduct in downtown Philly.
连接现在仍然有效
Connection's still active.
找到桑娅
Find Sonya.
准备双重行动
Prep for dual operations.
双重行动
Dual operations?
你可以成功把解毒剂送到艾丽克丝手上
You can get the antidote to Alex.
汉森的保镖不难对付
Hasan's bodyguards are not very good.
他们认识你 我们到时会接你回来
They know you. We'll get you back in there.
那你要干什么
And what are you gonna do?
我要去费城 去阻止毒素被激发
I'm going to Philly. I have to stop the trigger.
你是指去阻止阿曼达
You mean to stop Amanda.
不 我不是这个意思 迈克尔
No, that's not what I'm doing, Michael.
是吗
Really?
那就让我去费城 你去纽约
Then let me go to Philly and you go to New York.
不行 汉森的保镖在小巷里见过我一次
I can't! Hasan's bodyguard already saw me in the alley.
我根本没机会接近
I wouldn't even get close.
迈克尔
Michael...
我们不能让这个女人死
We can't let this women die.
我也不能失去你
And I can't lose you either.
好吧
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表