剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Is everything in place?
对 他 他就在这儿
Yeah, he's... he's here.
他就在楼上
He's upstairs.
我还以为你牺牲了
I thought we'd lost you.
我一定要回来
I had to come back.
我们每个人都是对方的精神支柱
Our strength is in each other.
你从联邦调查局逃了出来
You got away from the FBI.
怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
我有些事必须告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
你才遇到我时 我其实是个卧底
When you met me, I was undercover...
来自一个叫"组织"的秘密行动组
a covert ops program called division.
他们告诉我 我是在保卫国家
They told me I was protecting the country,
但这一切都是谎言
but it was a lie.
我想要是之前告诉你 你肯定会
I thought if I told you before, you'd...
这样做吗
Do this?
行了 约书亚
Please, Joshua.
我脱离他们了
I left them.
我叛逃了
I left.
所有人中你最清楚这种感觉
You of all people know what it's like.
我为他们杀人
I killed for them.
记者 目击证人 告密者
Journalists, witnesses, whistleblowers,
任何威胁到他们权力的人
anybody who threatened their power.
我原以为没有办法
I didn't think there was any way
回到正轨了
to ever make it right,
直到你把你的经历讲给我听时
but when you told me your story,
我意识到我也有出路的
I knew there was a way out for me.
我们都有
For us.
他们还在追捕你吗
Are they still after you?
他们阻止不了我们的
They won't stop us.
我会不惜一切代价阻止他们
And I'll do whatever it takes to stop them.
就是这个吗 - 全塑料 无法检测
Is this it? - All plastic, non-detectable.
我为赫瑞克议员这样的权贵
I've done the dirty work for powerful men
干过见不得光的勾当
like Senator Herek.
他必须得死
He has to go.
这件背心能让他赎罪
That vest is how he make it right.
我希望亲手了结他
I want to be the one.
我会决定的
I'll decide that...
到时再说
when the time comes.
太变♥态♥了
This is really sick.
这个约书亚像是
This Joshua guy's like a cross
我们在米娅手♥机♥上发现了一堆邮件
We found a bunch of emails on Mia's phone.
他都指使她好几个月了
He worked her for months.
简直就跟耍蛇人一样
The guy's a real snake charmer.
怎么不让他们给你处理一下
Hey, why don't you let them set you up with,
打点吗♥啡♥什么的
like, a morphine drip or something?
那太好了
That would be great.
然后我就去买♥♥醉 搞个一面情缘
Send me out on a bender, face-first.
也对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
看看他们有没有提到什么接头地点
See if they mention any rendezvous points,
或者其他藏身处
maybe other safe houses?
一大堆人都在找着呢
Got most of ops working on this.
但还是别心急
Wouldn't hold your breath, though.
提起这个
Yeah, uh, about that,
桑娅来看过我了
Sonya came by to see how I was doing.
不管她跟你说了什么 都是假的
Whatever she said to you, it is a lie.
大家都以为知道我们之间的事
Okay, everybody thinks they know what happened between us,
其实不然 - 告诉你我知道的
but they don't. - I'll tell you what I do know.
我中枪了
I got shot.
所以要弥补我
Just fix it.
暗码监听程序 干得不错
Shadowbot. Good boy.
发现了什么
What did he find?
我一直在找和约书亚的邮件
I've been trying to find any activity
相关的所有活动
related to Joshua's email.
开曼群岛的帐号♥
Numbered accounts in the Caymans.
一个小化学工程师用海外避税账户干什么
What would Ch.E. junior want with an offshore tax haven?
帐号♥ 匿名账户
Numbered account, nameless account.
开曼的银行最适合了
Cayman banks are perfect for that.
等等
Wait a second.
这些账户都和空壳公♥司♥有关系
The accounts are all linked to shell companies.
他们竟然有这么多财产
Look at all the property they own.
等一下
Wait, wait.
这个地址就是
Now this is the address
联邦调查局突袭的他们的藏身处
of the safe house that the FBI raided.
这个地方 能调出地图来吗
And this place, can you map that?
两地只相隔6英里
That's 6 miles from the arena.
不好 我们被困在这里了
Damn it, we're pinned down here.
大家听着 对方大多数人在楼下
All right, guys, most of them are downstairs,
但是红外探测显示楼上有三个热源区
but infrared's reading three heat blooms up top.
米娅在哪里
Where's Mia?
她在哪里
Where is she?
放他走 否则我们一起死
Let him go, or we all die.
我手中有武器
It's armed.
你扣动扳机的话
You pull your trigger,
我也会的
I pull mine.
我希望你枪法好一点
I hope you're a good shot.
要是打到马甲上的胶体炸♥药♥
You hit the gel in that vest,
大家都会完蛋
and boom.
快走 约书亚
Go, Joshua.
快走
Go!
你觉得约书亚能跑多快
How fast do you think Joshua can run?
你想救他吗
You want to save him?
他都跑不到楼梯那里
He won't even make it to the stairs.
你欺骗了我 你会后悔的
You lied to me. You're gonna regret that.
你的存在就是个谎言
Your life is a lie.
"组织"也是骗人的
Division is a lie.
我替"组织"杀人 手上沾满了无辜的鲜血
I killed for division. Innocent blood on my hands.
亲爱的 你说教错了地方
You're preaching to the choir, honey.
我一直以为
I didn't think that there was
没法回到正轨了
any way to make it right
直到有一个人站了出来
until one person stood up.
是谁
Who?
约书亚吗
Joshua?
是你
You.
你应该摧毁那个地方的
You were supposed to tear that place down.
可是你却让它继续运作下去
You kept it running!
"组织"今时不同往日了
Division is different now.
停下
Stop!
不要动
Stop.
怎么了 反正我们名义上已经死了
Why? We're already dead, right?
不是
No.
我愿意为自己的信仰去死
I'm willing to die for what I believe in.
你愿意为"组织"而死吗
Are you willing to die for division?
你愿意吗
Are you?
真不敢相信她真要这么干
I can't believe she was really gonna do it.
是啊
Yeah.
发生了一些事 艾丽克丝
Something happened, Alex.
我是要去杀了那个疯女人的
I went there to kill this crazy bitch,
却发现面前站着的是另一个自己
and I found myself looking in a mirror.
她问我是否愿意为"组织"去死
She asked me if I was willing to die for division.
我竟然不知道怎么回答
I didn't have an answer.
尼基塔 那是因为你投入了那么多精力
Nikita, that's because you've spent so much time
想搞垮这个地方 - 对
trying to take this place down. - Exactly.
那时 所有人都觉得我是无法阻止的
And in that time, no one thought I could be stopped
因为他们认为我更强大更迅速
because they thought I was stronger or faster.
其实和这些都无关
It had nothing to do with that.
那和什么有关
Then what was it?
当时我非常坚定
I was committed.
比我的敌人更坚定
I was more committed than my enemies.
我有信仰
I believed.
如果失去信仰
If I lose that...
他就这样朝我过来
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表