剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You really shouldn't have come for me.
炸♥弹♥是什么接线 压力板吗
How's it wired... pressure plates?
不是 是遥控的
No. No, it's remote.
她想亲手解决
She wanted to be the one.
尼基塔 很高兴你能成功找到
Nikita... So glad you could make it.
还带着未婚夫一起来的
And I see you've brought your fiance...
真是惊喜啊 恭喜你们两位了
What a nice surprise. Congratulations, you two.
我们不是来闲谈的
We're not here to chat.
那我们就开始上课吧 好吗
Well, then let's start the lesson, shall we?
如果我们走近的话 就会进入爆♥炸♥范围
If we get any closer, we're in the blast radius.
尼基塔 你走吧 走
Nikita, just go. Go!
你是无法现场拆弹的
There's no way to disarm the bomb on site.
如果是我无法通过的测试 那有什么意义
What's the point of a test I can't pass?
不是测试 是教训
It's not a test. It's a lesson...
众多教训中的第一个 这还算简单的呢
The first of many. This one is simple.
要想阻止我 你就得牺牲你在乎的人
To stop me, you're going to have to sacrifice the people you care about,
即使是只在乎一点点
even the ones you care about just a little,
就像你面前的赛勒斯
like Cyrus there.
作为奖励 你在罗马尼亚的朋友们
As a bonus, your friends in Romania
也会好好"享受"一番
are about to suffer as well.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我告诉她了
I told her.
到达目的地 移♥动♥中
Target reached. Moving in.
看到你们了
We got you in view.
各就各位
Hold positions.
旧闻了
Old news.
行动指挥中心 这里没有人
Ops, we got an empty nest here.
行动指挥中心 失去信♥号♥♥ 你们…
Ops, signal is lost. Can you...
如果你真的想教我什么的话
If you really wanted to teach me something,
为什么你不在这里
why aren't you here?
教学计划中没有这个
It's not in the lesson plan,
这次不行
Not this time.
我给你二十秒
I'll give you 20 seconds.
尼基塔 我们得走了 - 我不会走的
Nikita, we have to go. - I'm not leaving.
听迈克尔的 她会杀了你的
Listen to Michael. She will kill you.
不管你信不信
And believe it or not...
你要是死了我会很难过的
that would upset me very much.
求你了 走吧
Please, go.
不行
No.
我明白了
I get it now...
教训的主旨
The lesson.
我们在乎的东西会伤害我们
The things we care about can hurt us,
所以办法就是不去在乎
so the trick is not to care.
尼基塔 别去
Nikita, no!
我倒要看看你学的怎么样
Let's see how well you learn.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
炸吧
Do it!
炸啊
Do it!
先别动
Stop moving.
现在怎么办
What now?
你怎么…
How did...
迈克尔说你可能需要后援
Michael said you might need some backup.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do this for me?
为什么拿自己的生命冒险
Why'd you risk your life?
别理解错了 我没有冒险
Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't.
阿曼达想给我个教训
Amanda wants to teach me a lesson.
如果我死了 她就教训不成了 她太在乎
She can't do it if I'm dead. She cares too much.
她跟我还没完
She's not done with me yet.
你们在看什么 爱荷华州的农场
So what are we looking at... a farm in Iowa,
还是缅因州海滩边上的什么
maybe something by the beach in Maine?
我们想知道
We were wondering,
经过圣卢西亚岛和罗马尼亚的事之后
after St. Lucia and Romania,
你觉得你还能继续做你的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
if you think you can still operate your business.
会有些损失控制
It'll take some damage control,
重修旧好之类的
some fence-mending,
但是 当然会继续
but, yeah, absolutely.
就当你已经复原了
Consider yourself reinstated.
来帮我们提供行动所需
Help us get what we need to run operations
让"组织"可以秘密运作
and shut the doors on division.
这是什么
What's this?
是一份机构以及个人名单
It's a list of organizations and individuals
作为一名正式美国特工
with whom you can no longer do business,
你以后都不能和他们做买♥♥卖♥♥了
not as a sanctioned American agent.
我和他们都有生意上…
It's, like, everyone I ever sold...
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
很好
Good.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
怎么了
What?
我知道你在乎我
I knew you were warming up to me.
我知道你站在哪一边
I knew you'd pick a side.
你没有把我跟珀西归为一类人的真正原因是什么
What's the real reason you didn't give me up to Percy?
你做的事是正确的
You were doing the right thing.
其实是你让我想起了某个人
Let's just say that you remind me of someone.
你还没走
You're still here.
刚才去向瑞安报告了
Yeah, just debriefed with Ryan.
这样
Great.
关于罗马尼亚的事 我想说…
Um, look, about Romania, I just wanted to say...
不用解释 没事
No need to explain yourself. It's fine.
我不是想解释
Well, I wasn't gonna explain myself.
只是想跟你说声谢谢
I-I just wanted to say thank you.
迈克尔把工作交代给我 我就做了
Michael asked me to do a job, and I did it.
仅此而已
That's all.
又一个新的收获
Another rogue in from the cold,
我们已经把制导干♥扰♥器♥
and we've taken the sideswipe
彻底从黑市上清除了
off the black market for good.
内鬼的事有什么进展
Any update on the mole?
应该… 快找出来了
Yeah, I think I'm, uh, getting close.
那阿曼达…
And what about Amanda...
有她下一步的消息吗
Any theories as to her next move?
有
Yes.
今天以前 我一直以为她只是想让我死
Before today, I thought that Amanda just wanted me dead
因为我是她计划的绊脚石
because I was the obstacle to her plans.
但事实不是这样的
But that's not it.
我就是她的计划
I am her plan.
她不想杀我
She doesn't want to kill me.
只是想让我痛苦
She wants me to suffer.
也就是说她想毁了我在乎的一切
And that means destroying everything I care about.
她的目标不是我
I'm not her target.
是你们
All of you are.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表