剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
and nothing comes of it?
发生了那么多事情
I can't give him false hope,
我不能再让他失望了
not after...everything.
这家伙接上了新的腿
Dude's got a new leg.
希望不会落空的
That hope is not false.
但危险却是真真切切的
Neither is the danger.
为什么你这么怕这个海德克
Why are you so afraid of this Heidecker guy?
他受雇于那些
He works for people who spend their days
整天想着用新奇有趣的方式杀人的人们
dreaming up new and interesting ways to commit murder.
死亡芯片 用牙齿做成子弹
Kill chips. Bullets made of teeth.
可以溶解胃的东西
That stuff that liquefies your stomach.
他们可不是善类 相信我
They're not nice folks. Trust me.
我可不怕一帮科学家
I am not afraid of a bunch of scientists.
他们很可怕
You should be.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff,
他们有我需要的东西
they have something that I need.
如果他们是我修复迈克尔手的
If they are the only thing standing in the way
唯一绊脚石
of me and fixing Michael's hand,
他们才应该害怕
they are the ones who should be afraid.
第三季 第十集
塔
基
尼
普里什蒂纳 科索沃
尼基 根据中情局档案
Okay,Nikki... According to CIA files,
阁楼属于一个叫贝蒂娜·法斯的人
the penthouse is home to one Bettina Fath.
曾经是模特 现在是科斯塔·波齐莱的情人
Former model and current mistress of Kosta Beciraj.
谁啊
Yes?
送花的
Flowers.
放在桌上就行了
Just put it on the table,please.
没有卡片吗
No card?
没有小费吗
No tip?
科斯塔刚离开他的办公室
Kosta just left his office.
他在过来的路上了
He's on his way to you now.
我知道你很害怕 但我不是来伤害你的
I know you're scared,but I'm not here to hurt you.
你是来杀科斯塔的吗
You are here to kill Kosta?
我需要从他那得到些东西
I need something from him,
但是我不想杀了他
but I don't want to kill him.
为什么不杀他
Why not?
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He is a pig.
他不得好死
He deserves to die.
你有枪 为什么不杀了他
You have a gun. Why not shoot him?
我需要留着他的小命
Uh,well,I need him alive.
但是如果你能帮我 我也能帮你
But if you can help me,I can help you.
贝蒂娜 你在哪儿
Bettina,where are you?
你看上去好疲惫
You look tired.
你需要放松放松 让我伺候你吧
You need to relax and let me take care of you.
你想到了什么花样
So,what did you have in mind,huh?
一剂镇定剂
A sedative.
王八蛋
Pig.
机场有架飞机在等你
There's a ticket waiting for you at the airport.
你降落之后 去宾馆入住
When you land,check into the hotel.
那儿会有个包裹
There'll be a packet there,
你新人生所需的东西都在里面
everything you need to start your life over.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保持超声波稳定
Okay. Hold the ultrasound steady.
我需要精确的测量数据来计算
I need accurate measurements to calculate this.
我们可不想害死他
We don't want to kill him.
这真是活体组织
It really is live tissue.
内骨骼是金属的
Over a metal endoskeleton.
事实上 他的骨头好像是碳纤维的
Actually,it looks like his bones are made of carbon fiber.
有点失望啊
It's a little disappointing.
太棒了
It's awesome.
给他注射3毫升的NSM-26
Okay,give him three ccs of the NSM-26.
这药多久才起作用
How long till this drug does its job?
他一醒来 就会觉得暖暖的有刺痛感
As soon as he wakes up,he'll feel warm and tingly.
然后就是肿痛
Then pain and swelling.
很快他就会叫海德克出诊
He'll be begging Heidecker for a house call before you know it.
我们在机场找到了贝蒂娜的车
We found Bettina's car at the airport.
她飞去柏林了
She flew to Berlin.
接着就不知所踪了
No idea where she went from there.
继续找
Keep looking.
她无权离开我 明白吗
She does not get to leave me,understand?
我的腿
My leg has,uh,
醒来后就一直隐隐作痛
it's been bothering me ever since I woke up.
海德克呢
Where is Heidecker?
司机已经去机场
Our driver is on his way to
给海德克送酬金了
meet Heidecker now to deliver the payment.
波齐莱先生给的酬金很慷慨
I find Mr. Beciraj's payment acceptable.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备起飞
All right,load the plane.
波齐莱先生要见你
Mr. Beciraj needs to see you.
不是吧 我们准备起飞了
Oh,no. We're about to take off.
我有其他计划 要准时飞去
I have a schedule that must be adhered to.
那你得迟到了
You will have to be late.
知道尼基塔上哪去了吗
Hey,do you know where Nikita went?
瑞安说她请了几天假
Ryan said she took a few days off.
不知道
Uh,I'm not sure.
可能跟艾丽克斯出门了吧
I think she went somewhere with Alex.
去做水疗还是什么的
Like a spa or something.
不是吧
Or maybe not.
你不是跟男朋友出城了
You're supposed to be out of town with your boyfriend.
抱歉揭穿你的谎话
Uh,sorry to expose your web of lies,
但他姐姐取消了见面
but his sister canceled.
她的孩子生病了
Her kids are sick.
再问你一次
Okay,let's try this again.
尼基塔在哪
Where's Nikita?
也许你该自己打电♥话♥问她
Look,maybe you should call her and ask her yourself.
别让我夹在中间难做人
I don't want to be in the middle of this.
这事你肯定有份参与
You're up to your neck in this.
不管是什么事
Whatever "this" is.
这都是什么
What is all this?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我重载了你的热键程序
I overrode your hotkey app
恢复了所有隐藏窗口
and restored all the hidden windows.
这上面的时间信息都是错的
The timestamps on these are wrong.
不 没有错
No,they're not.
肯定是错的
They have to be.
这家伙一年前失去了一条腿
If this guy lost his leg a year ago,
怎么还能到处走呢
he can't be walking around.
我只知道 这不是假肢
As far as we can tell,it's not a prosthetic.
是碳纤维做的骨头 但血肉都是真的
It's real flesh and blood grown over carbon fiber bone.
天哪 迈克尔
Oh,my God. Michael.
我的腿在抽痛
My leg is throbbing.
走路就会痛
It hurts to walk.
还肿起来了
There's swelling.
一定是那一针
It must be that shot.
怎么 也许是你给我注射的药物不对劲
What,you give me bad medicine,maybe?
药物没什么不妥
There is nothing wrong with the medication.
听起来像是被虫咬了 引发了过敏反应
This sounds like a bug bite,some kind of allergic reaction.
去找医生
Call a doctor.
我找了你
I called you.
你来搞定
You fix it.
我又不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
我的职责只是观察实验对象
My function is merely to observe
获取数据资料而已
and gather data from the test subjects.
我可不是你的小白鼠
I am not one of your lab rats.
我是吗
Or am I?
你的小实验完成了
Is your little experiment done?
你决定是时候弄死实验对象了
Have you decided it's time to put down the test subject?
没人要弄死你
No one is trying to kill you.
美国特工早就试过杀死我
American agents already try and kill me.
所以我才失去了一条腿
That's how I lost my leg.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表