剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我觉得中情局已经黑进了九龙警♥察♥局系统
I think the C.I.A. has hacked the Kowloon cops.
这些警♥察♥现在像没头苍蝇一样
They're running around like headless chickens.
你们的这个特工一定很重要
This agent of yours must be important.
比你想象的重要
More than you know,
所以不能让他泄漏我们的秘密
which is why he needs to stay our secret.
他可能是找到其他特工的关键
He may be the key to getting the others.
你不是说你认识其他几个人了吗
I thought you already knew the others.
是的
I do.
那你还要这个人干嘛
So why do you need this man?
相信我就好了
Just trust me.
不行 我想怎么处理他就怎么处理
No, I can do whatever I want with this man.
他现在在我的地盘上
He's in my world now.
规矩不是这样
That's not how this works.
不 规矩就是这样
No, this is how it works.
你能否活命也是我说了算…
I am the one allowing you to live...
想活命的话
If you wanna live,
就按我说的做
you'll do exactly as I say.
把电♥话♥挂了
You don't need to talk to him.
现场A小队报告
Onsite alpha team confirms
尼基塔刚抓了中国国安部站长做人♥质♥
Nikita has just taken the M.S.S. Station Chief hostage.
过去尼基塔"叛变"时
Yeah, we used to get that look all the time
我们经常看到这种表情
in the old rogue Nikita days.
"哦 不 她不会吧"
The "Oh, no, she didn't!"
只要把我的人还我
You're gonna survive this just fine
你就能逃过一死
as long as you get my man back.
我办不到
I can't.
他被关在审讯室里 门都打不开
He's locked in the cell, and the door can't open.
可能是系统故障
Some sort of malfunction.
好了 办理手续让他马上走
Okay, okay, get him processed and get him out of here.
他是你们的了
He's yours.
听着 我还有些私人物品
Listen, there's some personal items.
得跟我一起走
I want them transferred with me.
快点 走了
Come on, let's go.
艾丽克斯 他出来了
Alex, he's coming out.
门口离车有30码远
It's 30 yards from the door to the car.
你就位了吗
You in position?
你应该离开香港的
You should've left Hong Kong.
但为时已晚
But it's too late.
你得眼睁睁地看他死掉
You're gonna have to watch him die.
知道吗 马丁 你说得对
You know what, Martin, you're right.
爱的人就是负担
Loved ones are a liability.
很庆幸我有不止一个爱的人
It's a good thing I have more than one.
搞定
Clear.
从现在起所发生的一切
Everything that happens from here on out
都是马丁惹的祸
you can blame on Martin.
他的尸体和枪都在屋顶上
His body will be on that roof along with his rifle.
美国情报人员
American intelligence.
总是互相背叛
Always betraying each other.
你们真应该先安内
You really have to get your house in order.
愿听其详
Yeah, tell me about it.
还是算了
You know what, don't.
走
Let's go!
给我枪 - 干什么
Give me the gun. - Why?
快给我
Give me the damn glock!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去拿回给你的订婚戒指
To get your engagement ring!
快走
Go!
快走…
Go...
解决了1个 还有29个
One down. 29 to go.
地下30人组
Dirty 30.
至少第一个解决得不算费劲
Well, at least the first one went down easy.
你还是当年那个瑞安
So you are still Ryan inside there.
尼基塔 我还是那个你救过多次的人
Nikita, I am the same guy that you saved multiple times.
我还是你的朋友
I'm still your friend.
但你也是我的老板 对吗
But you're also my boss, is that it?
不仅是你的
Not just yours.
还有其他特工
The other agents,
他们注视着你的一举一动
they watch what you do.
所以你坏了规矩时…
So when you break the rules...
你在行动当中切断了我的联♥系♥
You cut me off in the middle of an op.
这就是其他人的所见
That's what they saw.
尼基塔 我能在指挥中心
Nikita, I can see things happening
看到你看不到的
from operations that you can't see.
可我能从实际情况中
And I can see things happening on the ground
看到你看不到的
that you can't see.
一旦这种情况发生 我就得独自
And when that happens, I need to make decisions
做决定
from my gut.
因此我才能活到现在 你懂的 瑞安
That's how I survived this long. You know that, Ryan.
你现在为之奋斗的不只是你的生存
You are fighting for more than just your survival now.
这话什么意思
What does that even mean?
国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
National security?
这个国家甚至不知道我们的存在
This nation doesn't even know we exist.
我们必须得保持这样
And we have to keep it that way.
中国那边发来报告很让人担忧
Disturbing reports out of China.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我需要为此担忧吗
Should I be worried?
与所有事件相关的幕后美国特工
The suspected American operative behind all the chaos
不能被发现
can't be identified,
不会的
He won't be.
瑞安 你说服我
Ryan, you convinced me
我们能悄悄摆平珀西制♥造♥的
that in a quiet way we could clean up the mess
所有麻烦
that Percy made.
这仍是我们的任务
That is still our mission.
"组织"有责任完成这一任务
Division is necessary to accomplish it.
"组织"很危险
Division is dangerous.
如果"组织"暴露
If it is exposed,
如果需要我出面解释是我准许
if I have to explain how I allowed
一批有前科的人如何成为杀手
a nest of former criminals turned into assassins
参加行动…
to operate...
不必担心
You won't have to.
以后我们会更加小心的
We'll be more cautious in the future.
很好
Good.
如果这个计划再暴露的话
Because if there is any more exposure on this program
那我只能调动军队
I will have no choice but to send in the troops
彻底让它从世界上消失
and burn it to the ground.
我的第一要务是保卫国家
My first duty is to protect this nation.
相信我好吗
Just trust me, okay?
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 你不需要这样做
Michael, you don't have to do this.
我必须这样做
Yes, I do.
这是传统
It's tradition.
我是个传统的人
I'm a traditional guy.
我冒着生命危险才拿回这枚戒指
I went through hell to get this ring.
所以我们一定要郑重其事
We're gonna do this right.
尼基塔
Nikita...
你说"快给我枪"时 我就已经答应了
You had me at "Give me the damn glock."
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表