剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
所以我们需要完全保护
so we're gonna need full protection.
你俩当中谁想穿上防护服
Which one of you would like to suit up?
真的吗 好吧
Real... Fine.
我来穿防护服
I'll wear the pajamas.
他会没事的 但我们现在得先救活他
He's gonna be fine, but we have to get his vitals up right now.
伯克霍夫 准备好了
Birkhoff, we're ready.
好的 他连接上系统了吗
Okay. Is he hooked up?
是的
He is now.
好的 先注射第一瓶药水
All right. Start with the first vial,
蓝色的那瓶 里面是乙胺
the blue one. That's ethylmodine
用来中和之前注射给他的毒药
to counteract the toxin you gave him.
两毫升
Two ccs.
两毫升 好了
Two ccs, got it.
一滴也别多
Not a drop more.
混合的剂量必须很精确
This is a very delicate cocktail.
注射过多或过快 他就真死了
Too much too fast, we'll lose him for real.
桑娅 我把标签拿走了
Sonya, I'm moving the tag.
由于一次不幸的文书工作失误
Due to an unfortunate paperwork snafu,
联邦调查局把错误的尸体
the FBI has just shipped
运到了疾病控制与预防中心
the wrong body to the CDC.
你们在干吗
What are you doing?
纳奥米
Naomi.
别往前走了
Stop right there.
还有你 离他远点
And you, get away from him.
对不起 我不能
Sorry. I can't do that.
纳奥米 我们不是你的敌人
Naomi, we're not your enemy.
请先把枪放下
Put the gun down, please.
这枪嘛
Oh, this?
可不是用来杀你的
It's not for you.
看好肖恩
Stay with Sean!
你是果戈理的
Gogol?
一个卧底怎么够
One black badge deserves another.
潜伏多久了
How long?
五年了
Five years in.
伯克霍夫 他在抽搐
Birkhoff, he's seizing!
最后一瓶药水
Okay. That last vial,
你给他注射了多少
how much did you get into him?
好像一点也没注射进去
I don't think any!
他没有脉搏了
He has no pulse.
好吧 听我说 艾丽克丝 别慌
All right. Listen, Alex. Focus.
他需要注射最后那种药水
He needs the rest of that cocktail.
你在医护室里
You're in a med lab.
那里一定有所需的药品
They gotta have the goods in there somewhere.
鞋子很漂亮
Nice shoes, actually.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
拜托了
Come on.
伯克霍夫 再说一遍注射多少
Birkhoff, how much again?
2毫升
Two ccs.
要多快 - 匀速就行
How fast? - Just keep it steady.
我帮你数着
I'll count you down.
开始吧
Go.
一
One...
七 八
Seven, eight.
好了 停下 够了
That's it, stop. That's enough.
桑娅 我们还要在法证运输清单上
Hey, Sonya, we need to add a Jane Doe
加上一个无名氏
to the forensics manifest.
尽量别乱动
Try not to move too much.
药效要过一会才能消退
It takes a while for that cocktail to wear off.
我姐姐们 我得给她们打个电♥话♥
My sisters. I have to call them.
不行
You can't.
为什么 她们受伤了吗
Why? Did they get hurt?
发生什么了
What happened?
她们以为你已经死了 肖恩
They think you're dead, Sean.
所有人都以为你死了
The whole world thinks you're dead...
联邦调查局和海军也是
The FBI, the Navy.
你的葬礼在周三举♥行♥
Your funeral is on Wednesday.
太离谱了
This is insane.
我知道
I know.
这是你的选择
This was your choice.
我已经尽力让你来做这个决定
I fought so this could be your choice.
这么说大家都以为我畏罪自杀了
So to the world, I died a criminal?
我成了叛国者
A traitor?
当新人第一次在"组织"里醒来时
When a new recruit wakes up in division,
他们会被告知以前的生活结束了
they're told that their old life is over.
但他们得到开始新生活的机会
But they're offered a chance at a new one.
或许这个新生活会更好
Maybe this new one can be something better.
当时咱俩接手"组织"时
I swore that when you and I took over division
我发誓不再招募新人
that no new recruits would make the roster.
当时我也发誓
And I swore
不再为政♥府♥执行暗地里的行动
we wouldn't do any outside missions for the government.
但现在肯德里克死了
But now with Kendrick gone,
我们已经没有缓冲区了
we've lost our buffer zone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
肯德里克一直在帮我们远离丹佛斯
Kendrick was helping me get Danforth off our backs.
他替我们接手了一些
He was gonna shoulder some of the cases
本该由我们完成的任务
that were earmarked for us.
现在得全部由我们来做了
Now we gotta do 'em all.
真好
Great.
看来伯克霍夫说对了
So birkhoff's right...
历史又重演了
this is history repeating itself?
无论我们愿不愿意
This place is gonna keep running
这个地方还会一直运行下去
whether we want it to or not?
这有什么不好吗
What's wrong with that?
听我说
Look...
"组织"性质的好坏
Division is as good or as bad
取决于管理它的人
as the people running it.
这次我们可以让它变成好的
We can do it right this time.
"组织"始终是个非法的
Division's always been illegal,
"组织"里的特工也是非法的
like its agents.
珀西和阿曼达不会承认这一点
Percy and Amanda would never admit that
因为我们都是精英
because we were the elite.
是精英中的精英
We were the best of the best.
能做别人做不了的事
Anything less wouldn't do.
如果某个特工在任务中暴露了
If an agent was exposed on a mission,
他就会被♥干♥掉
they were canceled.
如果严重受伤
If they got injured too badly,
也会被♥干♥掉
they were put down.
如果他们恋爱了
And if they formed relationships...
阿曼达绝不会轻饶了他们
Amanda would never forgive that.
但你会
But you do.
而且这里的人
And the people around here
无论如何都会喜欢你胜过她
would take you over her any day.
而我呢 正相反 是纯粹的恶魔
Me, on the other hand... pure evil.
对 大魔鬼
Oh, yeah, evil.
彻头彻尾的恶魔
To the core.
珀西比起你是小巫见大巫
Yeah, Percy's got nothing on you.
当然
Nothing.
还有你的办公室
And your office,
要是没有这些野马队的青铜像
it's so much more intimidating
会更加吓人
without all those bronze bucking broncos.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表